[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Published: July 14, 2010 - Updated: May 02, 2011
Rated: M
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff & Slush, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery & Suspense
Warnings: Abuse, Rape/Non-Consensual, Torture, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12
Completed: Yes
Word count: 25123
Summary: An away mission goes disastrously wrong. Rated M for future chapters. Contains violence, torture etc. Stear clear if you dislike

Story Notes:
Disclaimer: only the plot is mine
Finally got round to doing my first SGA fic ever! :)

1. Chapter 1 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1179 words)
It gets more angsty and intense as the story progresses. This chapter is more of an introduction type thing.
2. Chapter 2 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 0] (1007 words)
Sorry for the delay!
Spoilers: none that I can see, a brief mentioning of John's favourite bug! But that's pretty much it
3. Chapter 3 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 1] (3393 words)
Ok so I managed to post this a bit quicker than I thought I would :P
4. Chapter 4 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3671 words)
OK at the beginning of the story I said it was set shortly after 'The Storm' and 'The Eye' but we'll make it after 'Runner' because I've already included Ronon in this so yeah… IM ONLY HUMAN, MISTAKES ARE ALLOWED!
5. Chapter 5 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3487 words)
Urm...don't kill me? SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY! Really, really hectic life atm. But anyway, this one's done now and I plan to have the 6th chapter up soon...I actually mean that this time...maybe...
But anyway, I want to say a huge thank you to all you reviewers who have been so encouraging; if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten this chapter up at all but you guilted me into it, so thank you :P
A special thank you to lisabeth39 who has been reviewing on both fanfiction and command dynamics, offering great support on both so thanks :)
Also I realised (again), ERROR! I've been referring to Sheppard as 'Major' before but have changed that so yh...enjoy!
6. Chapter 6 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (865 words)
Wow, my last update was longer than I realised. Sorry about that; back to school and tonnes of work. I actually have 10 pieces (I’m doing 5 subjects but I still manage to get 10!) of work to do so this chapter is kind of short. More on that at the bottom though…for now, enjoy!
7. Chapter 7 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1943 words)
8. Chapter 8 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2045 words)
Woo next chapter! Thanks for all reviews and I’m sorry this one took so long. I might even be able to get the next chapter up today but for now, I’m going to watch some sg1 and sga…it’s been a while since I did that and my brain is hurting from overuse of writing :P
No spoilers and content is pretty much the same dark angsty stuff that goes on in this story.
Enjoy :)
9. Chapter 9 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (982 words)
So this was supposed to be one long, final chapter but figured I kept you waiting long enough so here's a quick bit to keep you going. The next one will probably be the last one...or possibly the one after that. Either way, thank you for all the lovely reviews and thank you for sticking with the story...even though I often don't keep to the publishing deadlines :P
10. Chapter 10 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2358 words)
Woo finally updated. I was planning to fit everything into one chapter but was taking too long. This way you at least get something to read.
Thank you all for reviewing and reading. Much appreciated and I will try to update before mid-May, which is when my exams are *PAINIC!*
11. Chapter 11 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 0] (798 words)
Well this is a short one that I felt like doing...it leads nicely into my final chapter which will be the next one! I am sad that this is almost coming to an end but thanks to all who have stayed with this from the beginning.
12. Chapter 12 by monkey-in-a-tree [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3395 words)
It's the final chapter! I can't belive I actually updated it this soon! :) Would like to know how you found it so REVIEWS! I'm considering writing another fic (damn plot bunny decided to pay a visit :P), it probably won't be as dark but it will be Sparky! For now though, enjoy!

Layout:

Stargate Atlantis and all characters are © Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., the Sci Fi Channel, and Acme Shark. No infringement is intended. All hosted works are © their respective owners and may not be used or reproduced without the owners' permission.