[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Published: June 17, 2009 - Updated: June 17, 2009
Rated: PG-13
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 2423
Summary: Summary: They are the leaders, after all. Everything is their responsibility, their fault, their crime. It’s natural that they should turn to each other. John&Elizabeth friendship.

Story Notes:
Season: One to three.

Spoilers: Lots. Season one through middle of season three, up to and including Common Ground.

Disclaimer: If they restrained their characters from taking over my brain I’d stop stealing their copyrighted material.

A/N: This is what happens when I wake up at four o’clock in the morning, with the bellbirds and tuis yelling their heads off, and can’t get back to sleep. Well, this and overwhelming tiredness the next day. Blah.

This isn’t meant to be shippy (but feel free if you’re so inclined). It’s mostly a reflection on the fact that although some seriously ghastly stuff happens on the show, everyone seems to get over it and go on with life. This story is unbetaed, so I hope it makes sense.

Lyrics from “All I Need” by Matchbox 20.

1. Just Don’t Go by Bil [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2423 words)

Layout:

Stargate Atlantis and all characters are © Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., the Sci Fi Channel, and Acme Shark. No infringement is intended. All hosted works are © their respective owners and may not be used or reproduced without the owners' permission.