[Reviews - 2] Printer
Published: October 07, 2011 - Updated: January 07, 2012
Rated: PG-13
Genres: Action & Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama
Warnings: Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11
Completed: No
Word count: 20079
Summary: Back on Earth, John and Elizabeth find themselves at the centre of a scandal that rips them apart and only New York's bestselling crime writing duo can help bring them together. (SGA/Castle crossover) Set during The Return, but slightly AU in that they never received 'the call' and Elizabeth started seeing everyone after the dinner. Latter half of season 3 for Castle.

Story Notes:
Written for the 2011 Het Big Bang challenge.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of them, I just love them so much I can't help but play with them. :-)

A/N: Honestly, I can't believe that I'm writing this at all! I was starting to worry if I'd made a mistake signing up for this, but eventually the story just took off and grew on it's own accord. Thank you so much to my beta's dreximgirl for her constant support and hiddencait for her emergency beta-ing services. Thank you to all the cheerleaders as well, your support and encouragement really did make a difference on the home straight! :-) Thank you to my artist, oparu, for picking my story and for the wonderful work that I await with baited breath. And lastly, thank you to irony_rocks for running this challenge superbly! You are made of so much win! Please leave feedback not just for my story, but all of the other wonderful pieces! Hope you enjoy!

1. Hitting The Fan by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 2] (716 words)
2. In The Beginning by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (2250 words)
Where our heroes begin their journey's.
4. Introductions by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (2312 words)
5. Questions by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (1616 words)
6. Comings and Goings by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (1180 words)
7. Decisions by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (2404 words)
8. Motion by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (1108 words)
10. Primo suspicatur by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (4314 words)
11. Running The Gauntlet by XakliaAeryn [Reviews - 0] (2117 words)

Layout:

Stargate Atlantis and all characters are © Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., the Sci Fi Channel, and Acme Shark. No infringement is intended. All hosted works are © their respective owners and may not be used or reproduced without the owners' permission.