[Reviews - 4]    Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +


“It’s weird, seeing Elizabeth again, not the same as mine, ours I mean…ours” John said with a shy look around the room. “but still...her, they all look like us but they don’t. Check it out, they’re Elizabeth has that giant scare across her eye and cheek.”

Ronon looked down into the observation room and smiled somewhat feral like. “She looks good with it though,” He raised an eyebrow and looked back at John and the team. “She’s got scares on her neck and arms too.”

“Yeah and I couldn’t help but notice that you three aren’t down there.” Rodney said with an annoying smirk.

Teyla crossed her arms and nodded, “I had noticed that as well, Rodney. To think that in another reality Dr. Weir, Dr. Beckett, and yourself consist of what we are is rather...hard to realize.”

“Rodney, the you down there looks a lot fitter.” John said with a slight tilt of his head.

“Ha, ha very funny, we look exactly the same,”

“And Carson’s down there.” John said with an odd shudder.

Ronon turned away from the window and leaned against it. “Are we gonna talk to them or are we gonna hide up here and hope they go away.”

“Yeah, we’re gonna talk to them.”

“Then let’s go.”

“Okay, fine,” John said as he crossed the room to the stairs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Five hours earlier in another reality

“Are you drunk?”

Lizzie looked up from where she was trying, unsuccessfully, to clasp the clips on her vest. “No, Rodney, I merely have a hang over,” she mumbled quietly.

Rodney walked over to her and shoved her hands away from the clips and did them up himself. “I thought I told you to cut back on the drinking.”

“Yeah, I know you did, and I was.”

“All right,” he said as he clipped the last clip. He turned back towards the group at large and practically yelled, “Let’s go find us some sexy alien princesses or princes,” he said with a small nod toward Lizzie.

She smirked and bowed her head graciously, “Thank you.”

“Or a ridiculously destructive alien weapon!”

Carson bounced on his heels and brought his gun up to his chest, “Or both.”

“Yes, or both!” Rodney said as he pointed his finger at the stargate, “Let us go forth and find both!”

Lizzie chuckled and shook her head, “Dial the gate!” she yelled at the control room.

The three members of the team watched silently as the stargate’s lights went round and round, until all seven coordinates were in and a giant wave of blue ‘water’ wushed out at them.

Rodney turned to Lizzie and Carson and smirked annoyingly, “Let’s get out of this rat trap before Cookie makes us eat his meatloaf surprise for lunch.”

They all turned and walked through the gate, chuckling as they went. Their laughing however stopped abruptly when they emerged from the other side and was faced with what they just left.

Lizzie’s brow crinkled, “Rodney, I thought we were leaving this rat trap before Cookie made us eat his meatloaf surprise for lunch.”

“We were,”

Carson sighed a little too dramatically as they were surrounded by well armed marines, all pointing their guns at the three of them. “This is another reality…again!”

“Put your guns down on the ground, now!”

Carson rolled his eyes and unfastened his gun from his vest; he turned his head to look at Rodney as he placed his gun gently on the ground. “You told me the odds of us being sent to another reality through the stargate again was astronomically small, ‘practically non-existent’ you told me.”

“Don’t talk right now,”

“Don’t talk; I’ll talk if I want to bloody talk.”

Rodney glared at Carson, “I am your superior officer and I am telling you not to talk, do you hear me?”

Carson’s face turned cold and he nodded stonily, “Yes, Chief, I hear you, sir.”

Lizzie, never one to follow orders, laughed and looked over at Carson. “I just hope the Nazi’s didn’t win world war two in this reality like that last reality we went to.”

“Aye, I hope so too.” Carson said with a small smile towards Lizzie.

“Put your hands on you heads and go where we tell you to go!” Said a particularly ill tempered marine.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Lizzie with a slight eye roll, as she put her hands on her head.

Carson followed behind Lizzie; he leaned forward and whispered, “That one sure does sound like a Nazi.”


[Reviews - 4]    Printer Chapter or Story