[Reviews - 4]    Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes: new chapter please rate :)

this chapter turned out different than i planned but i will tie up loose ends in this chapter or the next


John got the two blinks he expected he had one of his trademark grins on his face, Elizabeth knew this one as the im gonna get what I want one.
“What you gonna do with me?” came the first question from the young genii, “we want…” Elizabeth started to say before the black spots danced in front of her eyes again she put her hand to her eyes to rub them out. John was watching her the whole time he had noticed the colour had gone from her face again, he started thinking if he couldn’t get her out or if they didn’t get rescued soon she wouldn’t last much longer he could see that she was about to pass out again. He go up and taped the soldiers mouth up again then moved back over an unconscious Elizabeth he rolled her onto her side and lifted her shirt at the back to check the wounds they both had started to bleed again he put his fingers to her neck to check for a pulse it was weaker than the last time she was out.
“Listen to me, im gonna need your help over here” he told the genii the young man was about to nod his head but then he remembered the two blinks. John walked over to him and helped him to his feet they walked over to Elizabeth, John grabbed his pack along the way then they knelt down at each side of her “take the tape off, but no funny stuff” john told the genii.
Finally taking the tape off his face he looked at Elizabeth’s back, and then he spoke for the first time “what have you got in your pack?” John gave him a weird questioning look “look im a field medic, now show me what’s in your kit” John was both taken back by the fact this man was willing to help but then he realised the genii was scared shitless of him needless to say he handed over the pack. After that all john could do was watch as the medic started to work on Elizabeth only when he rolled up her sleeve and was about to put a needle to her arm John stepped in. “Hey what’s that?” the genii looked up from what he was doing to this question and answered it with one of his own “do you want me to try to help her or not?” came the reply. “Ok help her” john answered.
“Ive stopped the bleeding for now but she is running a fever, have you been giving her antibiotics?” “Yes” John said throwing the packet him.
“Well there not working no more, this will go straight to her blood faster” he told John as he finished injecting Elizabeth. He threw the empty syringe to the ground and taped the needle in place then he grabbed the two twigs he’d snapped earlier and held them on each side of her elbow John came over and taped them in place “will she be ok?” he asked, it felt weird not asking that usual question to Carson. “well she’s not in pain now she’s still unconscious, but we’ve made her as comfortable as we can ” It took him a few minutes longer than usual to look up at the man “Thank you for this”
“Its my job” came the reply, “but like I said this will help her for now”.

The medic looked up to John he knew that his interrogation would soon begin, John shifted uneasily on the rock he was sat on near Elizabeth he knew he was gonna have to start questioning him soon.
“lets make this easier on us both, ive been thinking of names for you but I cant think of any I like” John had an amusing grin on his face as he said this.
“Im Davidoff” came the reply.
Sheppard switched on his military voice and started questioning Davidoff about the genii man strength their weapon power and how they had sabotaged the jumper.

“How long till we drop out of hyper-space, captain?” Caldwell asked his bridge officer.
“20 minutes sir”
“D’you hear that McKay?” Caldwell called to Rodney who had persuaded Carson to let him go in one of the rescue jumpers with him. Carson had already said yes but he had to clear it with Caldwell so he went on one of his techno babble rantings on why he should go with them.
“Colonel Caldwell this is Teyla all three jumpers are ready”
“Thank you Teyla, you can deploy as soon as Dr Beckett is ready”
“Ready here colonel” came Carson’s voice over the comms.
Caldwell waited till they were over the stargate in orbit of the planet before deploying the three cloaked jumpers.


[Reviews - 4]    Printer Chapter or Story