[Reviews - 5]    Printer
- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes: Slight OOC-ness. My apoligies, I'm rusty.


Of all the places on Atlantis, here it dawns on him that he doesn’t quite know his real age anymore. Oh, he knows the year and date of his birth, how long time has passed on Earth since then, and all the other normal stuff. However living in Atlantis, as John has come to learn, means that there are not many normal things in his life.

Like the fact that he’s had his life almost completely sucked out of him by a Wraith. And then had it returned with, if Beckett is right and when has he ever not been, little extra as well. Not even starting on the fact that all of this had happened after he had lived six months in the span of few days.

Then there’s all that gatetraveling, of which they still don’t know the long time effects. Not that he really has any delusions about the fraction of a second it takes to cross over to the other side. Nevertheless, sometimes, he wonders secretly if being in suspended motion, even for a blink of an eye, might have just a tiny effect.

Of course all that can’t even hold a candle to the sheer amount of stress that is living in Atlantis. Just listening to Rodney speak every single day must be enough to cut his lifespan in half.

So no, he really doesn’t know how old he actually is. Maybe that’s why it is ok for him to be hovering outside Elizabeth’s room, feeling like a teenager about to ask the hottest girl in school to go to the prom with him.


[Reviews - 5]    Printer