[Reviews - 0]    Printer
- Text Size +


John couldn't help smirking all the way back to the 'gate. Elizabeth was going to be thrilled.

He sometimes returned with small gifts for her, although she'd never asked for anything. She didn't talk about it, but he knew how badly she wanted to go off-world; her responsibilities to Atlantis made that impossible, of course. This was his way of showing her glimpses of the alien cultures they'd encountered. It wasn't much, but it was something.

This planet in particular had something he was certain that she'd love. He felt extremely proud of himself. He might even get sex tonight!

--------------------------------

"What's this?" Elizabeth eyed the box carefully.

He looked innocent. "A present."

She gazed at him suspiciously. This wasn't without precedent- he occasionally brought her back gifts from alien worlds. Still, he was John Sheppard, and although she adored him (she kept that to herself), she remained rightfully wary.

Cautiously, she opened it. To her surprised delight: "Chocolate!"

John was smug. "Knew you'd be pleased."

She tried a piece. "Oh my God." Like an orgasm in her mouth. "You are so getting sex tonight," she declared, kissing him impulsively before running off to her room to hoard her new treasure.


[Reviews - 0]    Printer