[Reviews - 8]    Printer
- Text Size +


Weir walked into the commissary. They were having a party tonight and she was dressed up pretty formal. The party was actually a celebration for christmas. All of the men were in tuxes. The military didn’t put there suits on because this was supposed to be just a celebration forgetting everybody’s ranks and jobs. She saw Aiden in the middle of the room talking with some other people. He looked a little drunk. She walked up to him.

“Hi Dr. Weir.” He said. His voice was a little slurred.

“Hi Aiden. Please call me Elizabeth.” She told him.

“Wow you look hot.” He said. She looked at him and he blushed. She laughed. He was obviously more than a little drunk.

She thought of a saying she had heard earlier that day.

When I guy says you’re hot he’s looking at your body.

She saw Rodney and said goodbye to Aiden to say hi to him.

“Hi Elizabeth.” He said.

“Hi Rodney.” She replied.

“Wow! You look really pretty.”

She smiled and said, “Thank you, you don’t look bad yourself.”

“Well….” He said and she laughed. Suddenly Kate walked into the room and Rodney excused himself to say hi. She smiled.

When I guy says you’re pretty he’s looking at your face.

She looked around for John but she was a little disappointed that she couldn’t find him. After awhile she got bored and walked onto the balcony. She leaned against the rail and looked over the ocean shivering slightly. Suddenly she felt warm arms wrap around her and a voice whisper in her ear, “You look beautiful.”

She smiled and turned around to look at him. They stared at each other a minute and then he bent down and kissed her. She smiled.

When a guy says you’re beautiful he’s looking at your heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: ok this may be really bad but it is my first story. The saying in this story was not made up by me. i found it online. so anyway if you like the story please review. thanks


[Reviews - 8]    Printer