[Reviews - 8]    Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes: Okay so instead of doing a sequel i will just continue this.


Part 3

Elizabeth worked and worked that day, any possible way to avoid John she took it, she even got another expedition member to brief and debrief Johns team, saying she was too swamped with work. Sighing she got up from her desk and followed her stomach towards food.

She rubbed her temples trying to release the tension as she walked into the mess hall, she quickly scanned the area for John, seeing no sign of him she walked in.

She couldn't keep doing this, checking every corner to see if he was there and if he was quickly turn and run away, it was ridiculous. But even as she thought those words she knew that she watching the entrance so if he did walk in she could somehow make a smooth and speedy escape.

Grabbing her food she made her way over to Simon who was reading something, probably a medical report or something she thought.

As she sat down he looked up. “Elizabeth! Sorry I didn't see you I was reading this report”

Elizabeth shook her head “Its ok I do it all the time” she replied digging at her food.

Putting his report to the side he looked at her, Elizabeth looked up from her food and saw Simon staring at her. “What?” she asked.

He smiled “I'm just admiring the most beautiful woman in the universe, and just getting over the fact that I'm going to marry her and she will become Elizabeth Wallace” he said with pride.

Elizabeth winced slightly, trying not to show it as he said her name to be. She had never liked his second name and she had always taken pride in her own name. Looking down she tried to swallow the fact that she was getting married and not only that but she was getting married to Simon. A man who could only just fill her needs, but somewhere out in the city at that very moment was someone who could fill her heart and soul and more.

Pulling herself away from dangerous territory she looked at Simon and smiled “Yeah!”

Simon smiled back. “I was thinking tonight we could have a nice lie in what do you think?”

Elizabeth nodded “Yeah that sounds great, I will meet you at your quarters and I'll leave the reports till the morning”

“Great come at about 7”

Elizabeth smiled, she did love Simon but she was starting to realize she could never love him like she loved John, but there was nothing she could do, this was the life she had chosen. Live with it she told herself.

Then out of the corner of her eye she saw him walk in. hair out of place as always, but looking amazing, too good. She bit back a gasp and tried concentrating on what Simon was saying.

“I bought you something on earth, I think you will look great in it, but then again you look great in anything” he said suggestively.
Elizabeth was caught, John was edging closer to her. Why did she have to be sitting here, it was right in between the entrance and the food. No matter what, he would have to walk past her to get to the food.

She had to stop this nonsense, she had to show herself and John that she was with Simon. Looking back at Simon she smiled mischievously back at him, all the while trying to stop herself from gagging at what she was about to do.

There he was. Do it! “Well if I look great in anything what would you think if I were to take it off” she said just loud enough for John and Simon to hear, but no one else.

She saw John wince slightly as he walked passed. She bit her lip and instantly felt sick. What had she done? Suddenly Simon spoke “Well I might I would have to help you, just make sure it didn't get ruined” he said in a low tone.

She was going to be sick. Turning she saw John grab his food viciously and practically storm out.

Looking back at Simon she couldn't take it. “I've got to go but I will see you tonight, love you” she said quickly.

Simon smiled back at her and went back to his report.

Elizabeth almost ran out of there. She felt terrible. She knew why she did it but the fact that she went through with it and just to cause John pain made her feel like she was about to vomit. It was cruel and unforgivable, she hated herself. How could she do that?

About 3 hours later Elizabeth walked quickly down the halls towards her quarters, wanting to wash the horrible guilt away, when a hand grabbed out of nowhere and pulled into an empty room.

It was dark but had a small light in the corner. Spinning round she came face to face with a very angry and hurt John. For what seemed like forever they just stared at each other, the both of them feeling either too hurt or too guilty to say anything.

Elizabeth started “John I...” John cut her off.

“No! Don't you dare, what we did last night was wrong I know and you made yourself perfectly clear last night, but what you just did was unnecessary and unforgivable!”

She knew he was right but why did he have the right to tell what she could and couldn't say with her fiance. “Excuse me?! Who the hell gave you the right to what I say to my fiance!”

“You can say whatever the hell you want to him! Just don't say it in front of me, you embarrassed me and mocked me!”

Elizabeth laughed at him “Oh I embarrassed you did I!?”

“You think this is funny?! Well how would you like it if I walked past you and said to the girl next to me, come on lets go fuck! Let me take all your clothes off and finger fuck you, let me tease your clit till you screaming and lick you out!! ” he shouted said stepping closer to her.

Elizabeth flushed and felt her self getting wet. “I didn't say that to him at all!” she yelled.

“Well it sure sound that way to me!”he said backing her against the wall, his arms either side of her.

Elizabeth looked at him threateningly “I will say what ever I like to Simon, if you have a problem with that then I suggest you get the hell of my base!”

“We are both in charge of this base If you haven't noticed because you were too busy starring at Simone!”

“His name is Simon! and I'm in charge not you, you are simply in charge of our military, I decide who comes and who goes and I'm saying fuck off!” she yelled.

“Well ,well our great innocent Dr Weir just swore, oh wait she not innocent, she is conniving, distrustful, hateful, whore!!”he yelled.

Elizabeth slapped him with out even thinking, realizing what she had done she gasped and covered her mouth.

John looked at her in shock “I guess I deserved that” he said quietly.

Elizabeth shook her head, on the verge of tears. “No you didn't, I'm sorry for what I did I...” but John cut her off again, crushing his lips to hers.
Elizabeth gasped but soon kissed him back winding her hands around his neck and through his hair. John crushed her against the wall making sure he was in contact with every single part of her body.

Elizabeth moaned when he pushed his tongue inside her mouth she returned the favor by scraping her nails across his scalp making him shiver as she smiled against his mouth.

She didn't care anymore, she had hurt him and all she wanted to do was make him feel better in anyway she could. John ran his hands down the side her her body until he got to the hem of her shirt, he slid one of his hands up making her shiver and up towards her breasts. He kissed down her jaw and along her neck while she rubbed him though his jeans making him gasp and moan. She smiled at his reaction and whispered her apologies as he did the same.

Suddenly the door slid open and the two looked over to the door revealing a very shocked Carson. “Bloody hell!” he shouted.

The two separated immediately straightening their clothes. John spoke “Carson what are you doing here, its an empty room” he said frustrated.

“Well excuse me! This is gonna be ma bloody resource room!” he said exasperated.

Elizabeth frowned “But you already have a resource room” she said.

Carson chocked back a laugh “Oh yeah that tiny little closet which can barely fit a raccoon inside” he said sarcastically.

Elizabeth and John looked down sheepishly.

Carson sighed “Alright scat, I wont tell, but please sort something out, I don't want to be the one that has to pick up all the pieces when it all falls apart”

Elizabeth and John left quickly and walked to the balcony, Carson was right they had to sort something out. They walked over to the rail, Elizabeth was about to speak when Simon walked out onto the balcony.

Simon smiled “Elizabeth, oh sorry am I interrupting a meeting?” he turned to John before continuing “I was just hoping to steel Elizabeth away for our lie in tonight” he said smiling.

John looked down then looked up again “No we just finished, you can take her, she is all yours” he said.

Simon didn't seem to notice but Elizabeth knew the double meaning behind his words and she felt them, they cut her deeper than she thought possible.

She looked back at him as Simon pulled her away from they balcony, now she knew how John had felt when she had said no last night.


Chapter End Notes: Please, please review, tell me what you think!

[Reviews - 8]    Printer Chapter or Story