[Reviews - 8]    Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +


Part 18

Elizabeth stirred slowly, trying to recall the events of the last 24 hours. Suddenly remembering what had happened to her and she shot up, awaking immediately. Looking around she found herself in one of the holding cells in Atlantis and fully clothed for that matter. She looked down at her self-checking she had all of her clothes and looked at her arms which seemed to have gained a shimmer around them. She did a quick scan for John not noticing the person watching her in the corner.

“If you’re wondering who dressed you, then I can safely say that was me”

Elizabeth spun around quickly and stared at the woman standing outside of her cell. The woman smiled at her and walked even closer to the cell. “And if you don’t mind me saying you have one hot body” she said huskily.

Elizabeth had never been hit on by a woman before and felt a strange tingle flow through her body. She looked at the woman with a deathly cold stare. “Well I’m sorry to disappoint you but that is that last time you will see it” she said her voice emotionless as she stood up defiantly.

The woman chuckled and Elizabeth noticed her beauty. She was quite tanned and her eyes were sharp and perfect. Her long hair was pulled back and platted and the leather clothes showed her every curve, John would love this she thought.

“I wouldn’t be so sure Dr Weir” she said walking around the cell, Elizabeth watching her every move. “I can be very persuasive” she came to a stop and undid her jacket slightly.

Elizabeth would have laughed if she wasn’t so worried about her people and John. “What have you done to my people?” she said stepping forwards, defiance in her voice.

The woman turned and then face her again “A simple sleeping drug and you needn’t worry about your colonel he is being taken care of”

“What have you done to him?” fear lacing her voice.

The woman smiled and walked around again as if she owned the place. “Don’t fret my dear he is merely getting ready for his… surprise shall we say” she laughed.

Elizabeth walked forward angrily “If you dare to lay a finger on…” she was cut off.

“You’ll what Dr Weir?” Venom emanating from her “You are trapped in a cell and your people are drugged! You are all alone and there is nothing you can do about it!”

Elizabeth wouldn’t back down, they were going to find a way out, and then she remembered her newly formed powers and smiled. “Who the hell do you think you are?” she said strongly.

“I’m Rashel, don’t worry I already know who you are, Elizabeth” she said huskily.

Elizabeth smiled her eyes piercing Rashel’s “Well it seems you know a lot about me, why don’t you tell me about yourself?” the coldness never leaving her voice.

Rashel chuckled, she was tough but she had another thing coming if she was going to tell her anything then suddenly “I’m Rashel Levise, I’m a thief and murderer and I am now working under command of Kolya, where we have Invaded Atlantis” Rashel looked at Elizabeth in shock as she finished. What the? How?

Elizabeth smiled. This was not good, she thought Kolya was dead. Damn it did this guy ever die? “Well thank you for the information that was a lot of help” she said innocently.

Rashel didn’t know what had happened but quickly dismissed it. “So what’s with the glowing patterns?” Rashel asked in her sultry voice.
“I don’t have to tell you anything” she said turning away from her.

Rashel chuckled and walked around the cell until she came face to face with Elizabeth again “Now, now Elizabeth didn’t your parents ever teach you to be polite?”

Elizabeth shot her a cold stare “Didn’t your parents teach you that killing people in cold blood is wrong and that drugging a whole city of people and then holding them against their will is wrong, or did your dear mother skip that part?” she shot back.

Rashel smiled again her pearly white teeth showing as she clicked her tongue against them “No she and my father left me when I was a girl”

Elizabeth felt sorry for Rashel for a moment, but as soon as it was there it was gone again and all she felt for this woman was a strong hatred.

“At first I was scared and wondered what I had done wrong for my parents to leave me but then I grew up and learnt that there is no such thing as love and that you only get places on your own and by reputation” she said her full lips curving into a seductive smile.

“If you’re so independent then why are you following Kolya?” she said raising an eyebrow.

“Sometimes to make your way to the top you need to jump on that band waggon and when you’ve reached your destination you hop off” she said taking her leather jacket off sensuously slow, revealing a brown top similar to the ones Teyla wore only more low cut. She chucked it to the side and walked towards the cell, turning off the shield but not opening it.

Elizabeth walked around and then turned to her “Why turn off the shield?” she said her mind thinking, the shield was down but she still couldn’t escape.

Rashel smiled again walking towards the cell until she was almost touching it “I was admiring your legs, maybe it’s time to play” she said spreading her arms across the bars.

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow “Sorry to disappoint you again but I don’t go that way” she said coldly. Elizabeth knew that wasn’t entirely true. When she was younger she had experimented with her friends and found it to be quite fun and erotic. But she loved John and even though she admittedly found this woman attractive she knew where her heart lay and would never give in to the enemy.

Rashel leant forward more revealing her cleavage “Oh I don’t know Elizabeth like I said before can be very very persuasive” she said standing straight again.

Elizabeth walked over to the bars so her face was inches from hers, noticing how tall Rashel was “Yes well I’m not persuaded easily” and then walked away.

Rashel chuckled “Indeed you are strong willed, but eventually you will give in” she said walking around the cell adding a sway to her hips.

“I wouldn’t be so sure of yourself” she replied standing her ground.

“Suit yourself for now, but I hope you don’t mind if I admire the view for a bit longer” she said smiling as she took a chair, turned it backwards and straddled it.

Elizabeth turned away not saying anything. She needed to get out of here, she knew that she could probably force Rashel to open cell for her but she needed a bit longer to see if she had any more powers and learn the situation. She needed to be ready and though time was of the essence she would rather take time laying out a good plan than rush in guns blazing.

Sighing she sat down her thoughts wondering to john. She needed to know that he was ok that nothing bad had happened to him. But with his track record that was probably highly unlikely. She brought her legs up her to her chest and put her head in her hands, she rubbed her temples slightly trying to ease the growing headache. Taking her head back she rested it against the bars, it was exactly comfortable but it would suffice. She shut her eyes and let her thoughts drift to her last time with john, it had been perfect and beyond, there hadn’t been any luxuries but none the less it was perfect and accepting her own laid down rule to leave him was seeming harder and harder.

Images of john kissing her seeped into her mind and she smiled slightly, his hands running up her leg lifting her dress. The feeling of his hand sliding up her body as he thrust himself in and out of her, she blushed at the remembrance and opened her eyes to see Rashel staring at her amused. She looked down and caught sight of leg. She lowered them down and traced the patterns. She watched them glow and remembered the fact of getting out of here.

Thinking how she could test herself she took her shoe off her foot. Holding it flat on her hand she looked at it hard and concentrated trying to lift it with her mind.

On the other side of the room Rashel watched in amusement. What was she doing? “What are you doing?” she asked looking at Elizabeth’s concentrated face.

“Ssshh” Elizabeth replied back not even looking at her.

Rashel rolled her eyes and watched as she just stared at the shoe in her palm. This was ridiculous, what the hell was she doing? “Okay seriously…” she was cut off by Elizabeth’s shushing again.

“Fine you want me to go, I’ll go” Rashel said annoyed and walked towards the cell to put the shield back on. Elizabeth looked up at her and Rashel smiled “But don’t think that I won’t be back” she said seductively.

Elizabeth just stared at her blankly and watched the retreating form.

Elizabeth took another deep breath and looked at it again. Slowly she started to feel something emanate from her, like power seeping from her body. She watched the small shoe intently and then slowly the heel started to lift. A smile tugged at her lips as the front started to lift as well and then the whole shoe was floating in mid-air.

She took her hand way slowly and though felt her power reduce slightly she held it in the air. She tried to move it but couldn’t, then putting her hand up she moved her hand without touching it and watched as it moved in the direction of her hand. She smiled then finally let it drop.

Suddenly she realised that she hadn’t been shocked when the shield had gone up. She turned and tried touching the shield suddenly her own shield went over like a bubble protecting her. Her eyebrows shot up, now that was cool. This was brilliant she thought, she just hoped nothing went wrong like when Rodney had a shield.

Alright so she could control people’s minds, could make things move with her mind and had her personal shield. This was perfect all she needed to do know was escape. But what would she do after that? she thought. Okay so maybe not escape yet, assess the situation; it was the only way, if she just up and escaped she might just get caught and thrown back in the cell with more people guarding her making it even harder to escape. Sighing she waited until any news came and she still had to meet Kolya. She just hoped no one got hurt in the meantime.


Chapter End Notes: I'm sorry there was no John in this chapter but dont worry we find out where he has gone in the next chapter where things get a lot more sinister! please review i love to hear what you think!

[Reviews - 8]    Printer Chapter or Story