[Reviews - 8]    Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +


Part 17

John kissed the tops of Elizabeth's breasts making her breath catch and John smiled. Her hands scraped over his nipples making him groan and Elizabeth smiled at him evilly. He would miss that. Her smile whether it was mischievous or just happy he loved them all and didn't know how he would cope without her after this.

Suddenly John crushed himself to Elizabeth letting her see how hard he was resulting in a soft whimper from her. He wanted her so bad it was almost painful, but he wasn't going to rush this, if this truly was their last time together then he would give her everything. He wanted to keep her forever, stay in her loving arms but he knew that once Elizabeth made her mind up about something then there was no going back. He could seduce her yes but it wouldn't be of her own will and he didn't want to do that to her.

His lips went back to hers fusing together in a passionate kiss as their tongues fought for dominance. Neither pulled away until air was desperately needed leaving them gasping for oxygen. Johns hand trailed down her side until he came to the slit in her dress at her mid thigh. He caressed the bare skin of her leg wrapping his firm hand and fingers around her smooth flesh. Then ever so slowly he began to lift the dress up her leg making Elizabeth gasp and throw her head back, giving John room to kiss her neck again.

Elizabeth couldn't breathe, her chest heaving against John's, her breasts rubbing against his body only adding to the pleasure. Elizabeth couldn't have been more sensitive to John's touch. Just by him kissing and touching her skin he already had her wet, and aching desperately and now as he drew her dress up her thigh it was giving her such torturous pleasure it was unthinkable.

John's hand went back down her legs and this time not only lifted up her dress, but her leg as well. John's lips constantly nipping and kissing made her barley register her small white shoe falling off her foot. He wrapped Elizabeth's leg around his waist and Elizabeth hands slid around his neck nibbling his ear as he started to lift her. John moaned as Elizabeth nibbled his ear and neck, he gently picked her up and Elizabeth's other shoe fell off as he walked to a near by room.

Elizabeth's hips rubbed against his making his trousers unbearably tight as he walked them into a room leaving her shoes and his jacket discarded in the corridor. The room they walked into was not a lab or a bedroom but a briefing room with a long table standing in the middle and the only light was Elizabeth's faintly glowing patterns. Automatically John walked towards the table and placed Elizabeth on top of it and kissed her hard as she wrapped her leg around his waist pulling him flush against her.

John shoved her dress up her thigh's and Elizabeth lifted herself using John shoulders to help her. He kissed his way up her legs never touching her where she wanted and needed most. Her hands scraped across his scalp in desperation making him groan and suck harder on her flesh.

Elizabeth's breath's were ragged and she didn't think she could take it much longer. His kisses were like fire spreading across her skin. His tongue would dart out tracing the blue spirals making them glow brighter with each delightful stroke before his lips would kiss the same place trying to sooth her burning desire.

John was having much the same problem, her desperate caresses and nails scraping across his skin along with her ragged breathing and occasional whimpers was making it hard for him to control himself and not take her fast and hard there and then. He wanted take it slow he wanted them to remember this. They may not have had a romantic meal or a big comfortable bed but he was going to make this special to them, make it unforgettable.

As John neared her wet panties he heard her whimper and her hands tightened on his shoulders. Her sent filled his nostrils sending a shot of pleasure straight to his groin making him even harder if that was possible. His fingers followed the trail of spirals and patterns straight to her panties where her stroked her through them gently. He smiled as he found them truly soaked just by his sweet caresses and kisses.

He rubbed a little harder and Elizabeth moaned “Oh god” she pleaded. She couldn't stand it any longer and pulled him up to her trapping him in a searing kiss. Her hands went to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up with such force that John swore if she had pulled it any harder she would have ripped his head off. As soon as it was off she reclaimed his lips nipping at his lower lip and teased his tongue relentlessly.

She kissed down his neck making him moan in delight. She then continued her path down his chest to his nipple's. Her tongue darted across them in the same fashion as he had done, before kissing them fully, scrapping her teeth across them and then tugging on them slightly resulting in a deep groan from John. As she did the same to the other one of her hands slid down his chest before rubbing his hard length through his trousers.

John gasped as he felt her petite hand start rubbing him and occasionally squeezing him “Elizabeth” he chocked out. Elizabeth smiled and went back to nibbling his ear as she whispered “Yes?”

John's hand gripped the table, his breathing laboured. He gasped trying to speak “St... stop” he managed to spit out, his other hand seizing her movements.

Quickly recovering John shoved Elizabeth further on the table and climbed on with her, making Elizabeth excite with anticipation. John shoved her dress up and off and chucked it to the side leaving her bare in only her bra and panties. John lowered her down and hovered above her. He looked own at her, lust and desire filling her deep emerald eye's.

He stroked her cheek and her eyes closed leaning into his hand. His heart caught in his throat and a deep sense of love yet laced with sadness filled him. He didn't understand how he could love her so much knowing that after this they would go back being just friends. Just two people who knew each other.

If they lived people would never see love shared between them. They would see the façade that they wore everyday. But maybe just maybe at the right second they would catch one of them staring at the other, a look filled with want and hopeless desire, but before they could even be certain it was there it would disappear and the façade of Colonel John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir would be firmly back in place.

Elizabeth saw the pain in his eye's and knew what lay behind them. She searched his eye's and face reading him like a book and her heart broke at what she found. She knew it would be difficult if they survived but she couldn't risk this again, she couldn't risk hundreds of people dying because of her careless actions. Her hand cupped his cheek her thumb stoking his skin gently. She leant up and kissed his lips softly. “I know” she whispered kissing every contour of his face, her kisses like feathers caressing his skin.

John relaxed and kissed her lips gently letting it melt into a second kiss then a third and passionately into a fourth until they melded together neither knowing where they began or ended.

As their kisses soon filled with passion again the desire for skin contact grew too and John started to shed Elizabeth of the last of her clothes. He quickly slipped her bra off and then gently slid her panties off too leaving her bare for him to see. Though he had seen her naked before, each time he thought she got more and more beautiful.

Elizabeth blushed at his staring and quickly pulled him down for a kiss before undoing his belt. Once she had undone the belt he quickly got off her and shed his trousers along with his boxers, shoes and socks. Climbing back on top of her he immediately took her nipple in his mouth swirling it around and flicking his tongue over the hard perk. Elizabeth whimpered and let her head fall back on the table.

Elizabeth's hands caressed his back and neck trying to give as much pleasure as he was giving but as John tugged her nipple sending a sharp jolt of pleasure to her core she pulled his hair moaning loudly. Her pulling his hair caused him slight pain but as she moaned loudly he smiled and went to the other nipple whilst rubbing his cock against her wet folds.

Elizabeth screwed her eye's shut and bit her lip. She had never experienced such aching desire, she need him so badly it hurt. Her clit longed to be rubbed and her core begged to be penetrated. And as John's pulsing cock rubbed her she gave in to her primal desire “Oh god... please John” she begged releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Without hesitating John open her legs and guided himself into her warm wet folds, with one thrust he penetrated her burying himself deep with in her snug walls. Elizabeth gasped as his hard length entered her and John let out a deep groan. They stayed like this for a moment before the pressure became too much and John started thrusting into her.

It sensuously slow at first both of them just enjoying the feeling of the other being as close as humanly possible, imprinting the passion and pleasure to their minds for one last time. Their hips ground together in a sensual dance coaxing moans and gasps of ecstasy from each other. His head was buried in her neck kissing and licking as she held him meeting his every thrust.

Ragged breathing and moans filled the room surrounding the two lovers. Johns hands slid across Elizabeth's stomach and ribs and glided over her erect nipples as his pulsing cock slid in and out of her inner flesh, each rub and stroke bringing them to new heights. Elizabeth's sapphire swirls glowed even brighter as Elizabeth got closer and closer to the edge. Her leg wrapped around his waist making him thrust deeper and harder.

She brought his face to his and kissed him ardently as she whispered “I love you” and kissed him again. John nibbled down her jaw and kissed along ear “I love you too” He whispered and thrust faster and harder into her.

“Uh! Oh god!” she moaned as he hit her G-spot “Yes oh god yes!” she moaned louder and louder until he felt her walls clenching around him and she screamed “UH! JOHN!” she came fiercely hard squeezing him so tightly that he came with her “OH GOD ELIZABETH!” he shouted empting himself within her, Elizabeth still clenching around him prolonging both of their orgasms.

John collapsed on top of Elizabeth as she held him kissing his forehead, sweat glazing their bodies as their limbs lay entwined together. Their breathing slowed and John rolled off Elizabeth and pulled her against him, spooning up behind her. One of his hands lay across her stomach and the other gently over her breast, Elizabeth went to the hand that lay across her breast and entwined her fingers with his, still lying atop of her firm mound.

He kissed her neck and Elizabeth smiled, his lips then proceeded to her ear where he stuck his tongue in, Elizabeth squealed and coiled back, John chuckled before speaking “I will always love you, no matter what” he said lovingly.

Tears stung her eyes and she turned in his arms to face him, laying her hands on his chest. “And I you” she said before kissing him lovingly on the lips.

“Lets get some sleep I will wake us up in an hour and we can go back to Teyla” John said kissing her nose.

Elizabeth nodded and snuggled against John's chest and within a matter of minutes both had fallen asleep holding each other for the last time.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


Rashel and Leon had been searching the lower sections for about an hour now.

Leon sighed in frustration “This is ridiculous it's obvious they're not here, now lets go”

Rashel walked further down a corridor shining the torch, she was just about to leave and give up like Leon when something caught her eye. “Wait” she said in a hushed tone and started to walk towards the offending object or shall I say objects.

Leon frowned and followed her “What is it?” he said quietly.

Rashel bent down and picked up two white shoes while Leon picked up an Atlantis jacket.

“They've been here” she said quietly “Lets check these rooms” she said and walked to a room across the hall. They entered slowly and what they saw shocked them. There lying in the middle of a table were two naked forms, their bodies entwined.

The male was obviously fit and extremely handsome but what shocked them most was the woman he was lying with. She had long dark curly hair and her body was covered with beautifully intricate sapphire swirls and pattens. They glowed softly and illuminated the room.

Leon turned to Rashel “Do you think that's them?” he whispered.

“It has to be” she whispered back “Remember Kolya wants them alive so only drug them”

Leon and Rashel took out their clothes and quietly approached the sleeping couple.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Stirring Elizabeth screamed when she saw a man in front of her and then felt and cloth being put over her mouth and nose. She thrashed about and screamed watching as John immediately woke up. The man tried to put a cloth over John as well but John managed to elbow him sending the man to the floor.

John pushed who ever was behind her and grabbed her pulling her to the door. Everything was happening so quickly that they didn't notice the man who had fallen to the floor had quickly recovered and pulled John back forcefully.

John tried to punch him but missed Elizabeth watched in anticipation completely forgetting the person behind her suddenly she felt the cloth back on her mouth she struggled pushing it away.

John looked at her and that one moment as he turned the man pulled out a gun and shot him in the neck with a dart. Elizabeth watched as his body went down “JOHN!” she screamed trying to run to him but arms held her back, then suddenly she felt something hit her neck, her body immediately felt numb and she felt her self being lowered to the floor before everything went black.


Chapter End Notes: Cliff hanger!! dont you just love them! Please please review tell me what you think!

[Reviews - 8]    Printer Chapter or Story