[Reviews - 14]    Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +


John opened his eyes and to his surprise, Elizabeth was still asleep in the bed. He had expected her to sneak out and go back to work, but somehow he was glad she hadn’t. His body still ached with every attempt he made to move and thus he decided not to move at all. Only his thumb started to rub her stomach. Her warm skin under his hand made him glow even more then he already did because of the fever. Yet it also made his thoughts drift away from the pain and replace itself with arousal. He soon noticed her breathing changed, she was slowly waking up.

“Hey,” John whispered when Elizabeth had turned her head to face him.

Elizabeth blinked her eyes a couple of times. She had not even noticed she had fallen asleep herself. Still somewhat drowsy she turned on her back, causing a painful glance to shoot over john’s face for a split second. “I’m sorry,” she softly said.

“It wasn’t you,” John reassured Elizabeth while his hand kept rubbing her stomach. Almost unnoticeably, he lowered his hand at each stroke a bit until he had reached the band of her pants. Skillfully he slipped his hand past the band straight between her skin and her panties.

“John?” Elizabeth moaned in surprise.

“You’re wearing too many clothes,” John mentioned while he tried to fiddle his hands deeper in Elizabeth’s pants. She almost jerked at his touch every time he moved further down along her skin.

Elizabeth’s breathing became irregular. John started to arouse her, while she expected he was too ill to accomplish any kind of physical actions. “You shouldn’t strain yourself,” she whispered and tried to remove his hand from her pants.

“Will you help me take of your clothes to stop me straining myself,” John explained. He sighed a bit frustrated and knew he was in no position to make his words come true. All he could do was hope Elizabeth would fall for his act and remove her pants to give him better access to her body. He sniffed, moved his body and groaned, his eyes looked painful, but demanding.

A thoughtful glimmer showed in Elizabeth’s eyes while she assessed John’s health. He looked helpless back at her, making her swift. She rose from the bed, opened her pants and removed them from her legs. She added her shirt as bonus.

The familiar dark gloat in John’s eyes returned and sparkles of joy emerged when he saw Elizabeth’s beauty. “All of it,” he moaned.

Elizabeth did not know if it was a moan from pleasure of pain, but she slowly removed her bra and moved her panties over her hips. A blanket covered John, but by the look in his eyes, she knew his manhood was erected underneath. She lowered her panties slowly, forcing some soft moans from John. If his eyes could undress her, she would have been naked minutes ago, not to mention that she surely would have been naked many times. This thought made her feel even more precious and caused her inside to tingle from excitement.

The beautiful lean naked body in front of John made him anxious to touch and feel it. Elizabeth’s soft and tender skin was a real pleasure to lay his hands on. He was still in the process of learning how her body reacted to him. Even while he already had learned a lot in the few moments they had been intimate, there was still a lot left to discover.

A bit of a shy smile showed on Elizabeth’s lips. She was unsure what John expected from her. His eyes stared at her, absorbing her image in his mind. Playfully she turned around and when she faced him again his eyes had a lustful gloat that could not be missed. Teasingly she wetted her lips and moved her hand along her body to her breast.

“Stop it, you’re killing me,” John moaned.

Disobediently Elizabeth continued to stimulate her nipples and closely observed John. It was good to see him squirm for a change, until the squirming became physical and a painful groan sounded. “I’m sorry,” she said while she moved to the bed to check if he was okay.

“Help me with my shorts,” John begged. The sight of Elizabeth in his eyes hopelessly drowned him. His hand reached for her skin while she sat down on the bed. Softly he stroked her stomach, making her smile again. She still doubted if she should go through with this, but then again it would be torture to stop at this point.

After lifting the blanket, Elizabeth gently helped John to remove his shorts. His skin was burning from fever, yet it was also loaded with desire. Her hands moved carefully over his abdomen, softly touching him. She moved her hands along his skin while pulling his shorts along his legs. Her touch made him moan quietly.

“Lay still,” Elizabeth told John while she carefully wrapped her legs around his hips. She lifted her body straight and checked to see if she was not causing him any pain. He nodded slightly to let her know he was content with her action and loosely lay his hands on her thighs.

Elizabeth lifted her body enough to let John’s hardened shaft slip inside her body. Simultaneously the both of them gasped for air. While she started to rock her hips, he started to rub her inner thigh with his thumbs. She watched intensely and was cautious not to strain or hurt him. The slow rocking made her well aware of his throbbing erection inside her, moving along her walls and stimulation every spot it came in contact with.

John sighed deeply from pleasure, having Elizabeth sitting on top of him, riding him, made him feel wonderful. She fitted perfectly around him and was able to sense very well how he liked to be pleased. She stopped for a moment to delay their climax. He looked straight in her eyes and was almost unable to hold back. She saw his glance and nodded with a smile on her lips.

Gently Elizabeth started rocking again, moving her hands along her breasts, while John still rubbed her inner thigh. He moaned from the sensation she caused along his shaft when it slid party out and back in. He felt his erection throb and his release would follow soon. Her beauty, warmth, wetness and movements were irresistible. A long moan and his shivering body announced his climax less than a second before he filled her with his fluids. She needed only a few more movements before she too came. If it wasn’t for his hands to support her she would have fallen on top of him.

Elizabeth quickly gathered enough strength to support her own body again, lifting it from John’s hands. She too was now covered in sweat, not from the flu, but from her passion for him. Gently she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He welcomed and returned the kiss.

“Thank you,” John said with a very satisfied look on his face.

“No, thank you,” Elizabeth responded. She leaned her arms next to John’s body and moved in to kiss him again without putting any pressure on his body except for his lips of course.

In the middle of the kiss, the door opened. Both John and Elizabeth turned their faces to see a blush appear on Carson’s face. He respectfully turned his head away from the two naked bodies on the bed. “I’ll come back later,” he said, turned around and closed the door behind him.

“I guess Carson didn’t expected me to be here,” Elizabeth grinned.

“Well I’m glad you are here with me,” John whispered and added a smile.

Elizabeth leaned forward and placed a kiss on John’s cheek. “Me too.”

John groaned in response, which caused an unsettling feeling inside Elizabeth’s stomach. “Could you get off me?” he breathed painfully.

“Of course, I’m sorry,” Elizabeth apologized and rolled herself off John’s body.

After taking a deep breath, John moved his hand and grabbed hold of Elizabeth’s hands. He brought her hand to his forehead. “I’m sure it’s 105 by now,” he claimed.

A bright smile turned on Elizabeth’s lips. “I don’t think so.”

John stayed with his claim. “Well I do.”

Elizabeth could not resist laughing. She pulled her hand back and tucked the blanket around John. “I will get dressed and let the doctor know he can come and check on you. Maybe you just need more rest and less distraction to get well.”

After Elizabeth had her clothes on she made sure john was still lying comfortably and well tucked in before she headed for the door. “Make sure to tell the doctor its 105,” John blurted before she stepped through the door.

Elizabeth turned around and shook her head. She regained a beautiful smile on her lips before she left the room, the door closing behind her.


[Reviews - 14]    Printer Chapter or Story