Soulmates by lolwrwg
Summary: It may take time but John finds what he has been looking for and he is never going to let her go, But maybe thats not going to be as easy as he first thought.
Categories: Fanfiction Characters: None
Genres: Fluff & Slush, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery & Suspense, Romance, Smut & Porn
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 36176 Read: 153647 Published: August 27, 2009 Updated: July 22, 2010

1. Chapter 1 by lolwrwg

2. Chapter 2 by lolwrwg

3. Chapter 3 by lolwrwg

4. Chapter 4 by lolwrwg

5. Chapter 5 by lolwrwg

6. Chapter 6 by lolwrwg

7. Chapter 7 by lolwrwg

8. Chapter 8 by lolwrwg

9. Chapter 9 by lolwrwg

10. Chapter 10 by lolwrwg

11. Chapter 11 by lolwrwg

12. Chapter 12 by lolwrwg

13. Chapter 13 by lolwrwg

14. Chapter 14 by lolwrwg

15. Chapter 15 by lolwrwg

16. Chapter 16 by lolwrwg

17. Chapter 17 by lolwrwg

18. Chapter 18 by lolwrwg

Chapter 1 by lolwrwg
Soulmates


John walked down the corridors with a spring in his step. He was quite proud of himself or at least he would be soon because today was the day he was going to ask Elizabeth weir on a date. After a trip to earth he had contemplated his feelings for Elizabeth and had come to a conclusion. He liked her, maybe even loved her. After a few talks to Teyla about feelings and relationships on Atlantis he decided he would ask her. He knew that she would probably say no and if her feelings didn’t match his then he would leave well alone, or at least he would try.

Things had been busy the past few days as new recruits had come. He and Ronan had taken turn to train the new recruits most were fairly fit, some were terrible and worse than McKay. John rounded the last corner up to the control room to see Elizabeth sitting over some reports.

Elizabeth looked up from her reports to see john standing in the door way.

“Hey john what can I do for you?”

John stepped forward with a smile plastered on his face. He looked so happy, Elizabeth couldn’t figure out what had made him so happy as she raised and eyebrow at him in wonder.

“Well I was wondering if y..” John was quickly cut off as someone came through the door holding two cups of coffee as he handed one to Elizabeth. Who was this guy? What shocked him most was when the guy bent down and kissed her on the cheek. Who was this GUY?!.

Elizabeth looked up at to see the stunned look on Johns face. Why was he so shocked it wasn’t as if he liked her, he liked Teyla that’s why he was always visiting her. ‘Any way I’m with Simon so why should I care what john does’ she said to herself.

“Err Simon this is colonel john Sheppard my second in command”

John held his hand out to man in front. “And you are?” he asked as the man took his hand to shake it.

“I am Doctor Simon Wallace, Elizabeth’s fiancé”

John stood there in shock Elizabeth never said she had a fiancé, well technically she did but she said that he had left her for some one else. Well It seemed that a lot stuff had happened in the two weeks they were on earth. And he definitely wasn’t going on a date with Elizabeth tonight. Still shaking the guys hand john quickly shook himself out of his trance.

“Oh Elizabeth never mentioned a fiancé before well I guess things change. I hope you like Atlantis and I guess I will see you later. Elizabeth, Dr Wallace.

John went to leave but was stopped by Elizabeth.

“John wasn’t there something you wanted to ask me?”

He turned to looked at Elizabeth. What was he going to say ‘Oh by the way do you want to go on a date with me because I really like you even though your engaged’ NO. he had to think of something other wise she will know he’s avoiding the real question.

“Err I was wondering whether you wanted to get something to eat, but it looks like you already have company so ill see you for the briefing tomorrow” he nodded his head and left.

Before Elizabeth could protest he was gone.
Elizabeth looked at Simon and back through her door she had never seen john so distant. He usually made some sort of snide joke or his face usually showed that flyboy smirk. But instead there was nothing.

Simon spoke snapping her out of her thoughts. “I like him he seems nice”

Elizabeth smiled back at him “He is nice, very nice”

“Any way there’s your coffee and ill see you later I probably wont be able to make lunch so you go ahead with out me tonight okay?”

“okay” she loved Simon and was happy she had smoothed things over with him hopefully going in right direction but something still didn’t seem right but she couldn’t put her finger on it.



***************************


After a few hours john went to the mess hall to find Teyla already sitting down eating. John picked up a tray and some food as he made his way over to Teyla.

“John please join me” she said as she pointed to the seat in front of her.

John took a seat and started to eat his food. “Thanks”

“So how has your day been” He looked up as he heard Teyla.

“Mmm its been ok”

Seeing as john hadn’t pursued the conversation further she did. “Did you ask Elizabeth?”

John swallowed his food and turned back to Teyla to tell her his disastrous story .

“Well I was about to when some guy walked in, he bent down and kissed Elizabeth then she introduced me to him turns out that was her fiancé Simon Wallace, god how could I be so stupid, why on earth would she be interested me geez. I’m such a Stupid fuckin idiot”

Teyla herself was shocked she had not seen this coming, if she had known she would have not encouraged john to pursue his feeling for her, how he must be feeling, god only knows she thought.

“No your not john you didn’t know. But I don’t understand I thought she had ended her relationship with him long ago?”

“So did I but apparently not. I was so stupid I got myself all hyped up and thought maybe just maybe after 3 years that maybe she would like me but once again john Sheppard fails and humiliates himself. Why does every relationship I pursue end in chaos or I humiliate my self thinking th..”

Teyla cut him off.

“John I am sure that not every relationship of yours has ended badly at least she does not know you were going to ask her to go on a date so technically you have not been humiliated” she looked at john with sympathetic eyes as she continued with her food.

“She may not know and others wont know but I do. Teyla I th..” John was once again cut off for what seemed like the twentieth time today. As Teyla motioned to him that Elizabeth was coming and for him to shut up before he actually did say something and humiliate himself.

Elizabeth walked over to them tray in hand and food on top.

“May I join you?”

Teyla answered
“Of course you may Elizabeth you are always welcome”

“So what were you two talking about before I so rudely interrupted?”

Teyla looked at john who was giving her a ‘Don’t say a word’ look. She looked back at Elizabeth then spoke.

“Oh we were just discussing how John’s sparring with me is improving but I still kick his ass as you put it. John was also telling me that you are engaged”

John swore at that moment he was going to loose it. Since Elizabeth had told him he was engaged or more so her fiancé did, Something had stirred inside him making him feel claustrophobic and agitated. He wanted nothing more to be alone and away from Elizabeth knowing that she could never be his and extremely uncertain of what he would do if they were alone.

“Well yes I am but we were hoping to keep it on the down low until he and the other new recruits are properly settled”

“I see in that case your secret is safe with me”

“Thank you Teyla. What about you john can I trust you?”
John looked at her “mhph yeah sure. Well I’ve gotta go so, ladies” With that he was gone.
Elizabeth looked at Teyla in confusion. “Teyla have I done something to upset john?”
“Not that I know of why?”
“Well he’s been ignoring me all morning and I have no idea why”
Teyla continued to talk to Elizabeth as she started to stand and collected her tray.
“Well its been really busy the past few days like you said with all the new recruits so I’m sure he’s Just got a lot to do. Any way if you will excuse me I must go” she paused looking down at her leader, her expression matched that of johns maybe Elizabeth felt more for john than she realised. “Don’t worry I’m sure he will be okay tomorrow”

“Thank you Teyla” Elizabeth smiled as she watched her go leaving her in her own contemplation.
Elizabeth sat in silence playing with the food in front of her one hand under her chin supporting the weight of her head while the other practically mangled the pasta with her folk.
Even though Teyla was probably right she couldn’t suppress the feeling that john was hiding something. John had been fine when he had walked into her office this morning, more than fine actually she remembered seeing him smiling from ear to ear, it was as if he was glowing and it made her heart beat ten times faster than usual. As soon as he walked in a room she would always feel something tugging at her heart. And she had felt it this morning but as Simon bent down to kiss her, she saw the change in his face from the corner of her eye. It was so distinct, going from over the moon to being crushed in the palm of her hand.
Elizabeth snapped out of her thoughts. It had only been one day and she was already jumping to the conclusion he was ignoring her. ‘No, Teyla was probably right no need to dwell on it any longer’ she told herself.

Looking down at her pasta she saw the mess she had made while she was thinking, the pasta was mangled and didn’t look appetizing at all. Not feeling at all hungry anymore she took her food and tray to the bin. She scraped her food in bin while placing the tray on top and made her way out of the mess hall.



***********************************



After a few more endless hours of work she decided to call it a day before making her way outside onto the balcony. She walked out into the cold air as she neared the edge where her hands found the railings. It was quite cold tonight as the breeze caused her skin to shiver and cover themselves with Goosebumps.

“Here let me”

She jumped slightly as she found john wrapping his jacket round her. He squeezed her arms for a moment to add warmth as they slid down her arms. The feel of his hands caused her to shiver more but in a way that she liked. NO. I am with Simon.

“Thank you. I didn’t here you come out” She looked back out towards the ocean tugging at the jacket he gave her.

“Ah well I am the master of stealth” He heard her chuckle as he smiled and turned back to the ocean.

Minutes passed as deafening silence surrounded them. Things shouldn’t have turned this awkward between them in one day she thought.

“Elizabeth I’m sorry about today I shouldn’t have shut you out like that. I’m sorry”
As he turned to look at her he saw her looking at him in awe. She looked beautiful like this. The moon shone down on her as her long hair caught the wind slightly. Her eyes looked like deep green emeralds engulfing you like the ocean.

She looked down breaking from his gaze. “I’m sorry too. I should have told you before about Simon”

“Hey there’s no need for you to apologize, its your life you choose what you want to do, not me” he smiled down at her.

She shook her head “No you’re my friend I should have at least told you. When I went to earth I had no intention of getting back together with him I just went to see my dog. But when he said he was sorry I decided we should at least talk and then from there well…” she trailed off.

John looked down at her. He could see that she was trying and that she didn’t want this to effect their friendship any more than he did. “Thank you for telling me” The wind suddenly caught up causing Elizabeth’s hair to fly everywhere. When the wind died down they both laughed at the state of her hair as john tried to tidy it. When he was done he found a piece of hair hanging down in font of her face, his hand reached towards her face as he tucked it behind her ear. In doing so he brushed his hand across her cheek before pulling back causing Elizabeth to briefly close her eyes in pleasure.

Elizabeth quickly came back to reality as she turned way from him and towards the ocean. What was happening this had never happened when she was single no. but as soon as she gets engaged to some one else. Elizabeth was cut out of her thoughts by john.

“Any way id better go, and thanks again for trying, night” He turned towards the door.

“Wait don’t you want your jacket” As she turned towards him tugging at the jacket.

John shook his head “No you keep it ill get it from you tomorrow, besides if I know you, you’ll probably stay here a little longer and we don’t need our leader getting sick”

She smiled at him “Thank you. Goodnight john”

“Goodnight Elizabeth”

John left the balcony as he made his way to his quarters. Walking down the corridors he thought to himself and where he and Elizabeth stood.
What he and Elizabeth had couldn’t be labelled couldn’t be defined by friendship or love but a complete understanding of each other souls knowing when to draw the line or when to cross it. It didn’t matter whether they were on complete opposite sides of the universe or if they were with someone else because they had already given themselves to each other completely, in a way no one would ever understand and they may not be together now but someday whether if it was in a different life or in a few years time they would find each other and would be together because they were part of each other part of one another’s souls. They were soul mates. They were one.
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed it. Please please review!.
Chapter 2 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Okay so I'm not sure where this is and Elizabeth feelings are basically flying all over the pkace so review and tell me what what you think.
Part 2

Elizabeth soon after left the balcony as well and made her way to her room. Emotions swirled round her body each one teasing and tugging her heart before her head set her straight again. Why now? She had liked John for almost 3 years and nothing happened, not that she ever let anything happen. But now she was with Simon everything seemed so much stronger and more intense.

Before when John would walk in a room she would briefly smell his sweet smell and then quickly pull herself out of her day dream and continue with the day. Now as he walked in a room it was as if she was drowning in him and there was no way out. Casting her thoughts away she arrived at her door.

She walked in and shed the coat John had given her, she tossed it on the bed and quickly changed into some pj’s deciding she would have a shower in the morning. Walking over to her bed she slid under the covers , realising Johns jacket was still on the bed she pulled it to her , wrapping her fingers around it feeling its smooth surface. She held it to her face and breathed in its heavenly scent. The beautiful smells of aftershave and something that was John filled her senses. She looked at it again and traced the lines that defined his body when he wore it. Her jacket was too bulky for her and didn’t do her any favours at all but Johns made him look handsome and did wonders in showing his muscular body.

That thought alone sent a heat coursing through her body right to her very core. Elizabeth curled up on her side and brought the jacket to her face drifting into a peaceful slumber as the scent of John Sheppard swam through her body.

O0o0o0o0o0

He trailed kisses down her neck making her moan in delight. Digging her nails in his back she dragged them down resulting in a shiver from him. She relished in the thought of bringing him pleasure and pulled his face back to hers kissing him with all the love and passion she felt for him. His hands slid down her porcelain skin tracing her panties with delicate teasing touches.

She couldn’t stand it and bucked up against him trying to get him to take them off but he backed away. He stroked her through her though the thin material that held her making her writhe against him.

“ Please” she pleaded as he took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked and traced patterns with his tongue that made her whimper. His hands went back to her panties and gently slid them off but still only teased her precious throbbing heat. His firm hands stroked the insides of her thighs as he kissed down her stomach and she had to stop her self from screaming but the moans and whimpers that escaped her mouth came on their own accord.

Finally he touched her wet folds but only gently. Soft lips kissed down her thigh and he stroked her folds. He drew the away quickly replacing them with his lips and tongue making her scream in pleasure “John!”

O0o0o

Elizabeth jolted awake her heart racing in her chest . Slowly but surely the tangled bits and pieces of her dream came back flooding her memory. It had been so vivid and arousing which is how she found herself at the moment, she could feel the wet juices between her legs and her clit throbbed, screaming for release.
Why was this happening to her now? She couldn’t understand it. She suddenly wanted him and needed him like she had never needed someone before. She scoured reason after reason, racking her brain, why she would want him and it turned out there were probably a thousand different reasons that she had kept hidden away. He was a flirt and he knew it but he was also kind and good-looking and though he was tainted by his past he still had that sparkle in his eye that gave a person something to live for.

Elizabeth climbed out of bed still aching with need as she walked towards the shower. She knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep now and even if she did somehow happen to miraculously fall asleep, she was too afraid she might slip back into that amazing yet disturbing dream.

Stripping off her clothes she turned on the shower waiting for the temperature to settle before she stepped
in. She let the hot water wash away the sweat that had accumulated on her skin and relax her muscles, It wasn’t as good as a bath but it would suffice. Picking up the shampoo she lathered it on her head and through her hair, rubbing it in until she had a thick white layer of foam upon her head. She quickly washed it off before doing the same with soap all over her body.

Once she was finished she quickly dressed and left to wonder the halls. Walking in the middle of the night was peaceful and calming, no one was around and you could truly study the beauty of the city. She walked for what seemed like forever. But when she passed the mess hall she herd a noise that sound like cutlery falling. Entering she immediately recognised his tall muscular silhouette.

“What are you doing?” she asked in a mocking tone.

John turned and immediately smiled. “Hey. I’m steeling ice cream. Care to join me?”

“Sure” She walked in slowly and sat beside him on the kitchen counter. teasingly taking the spoon that was in his mouth, she scooped up some ice cream and placed it in her mouth moaning at the delicious taste of chocolate.

John looked at in awe as she ate the ice cream. Honestly this was torture. She was taken yet here she was eating ice cream with him as his libido got exited.

Elizabeth open here eyes and gave him back the spoon unaware of his feelings and thoughts. “That is amazing”

John nodded “Yep. So what are you doing up so late.?“

Elizabeth shook her head not quite sure what to say “ I went to bed but I woke up from a dream and haven’t been able to go back to sleep so here I am. What about you? Other than steeling ice cream”

John smiled at her then turned his head away, dipping his spoon back into the ice cream “I had the early morning shift, and got hungry and bored so” he shrugged trailing off, taking another big spoonful.

“Hey! Save some for me!“ Elizabeth snatched spoon back as he barely ate his spoonful of ice cream with a wicked smile.

“Hey” he scoffed trying to swallow the cold creaminess “You couldn’t have you waited a second so I could actually eat it?” he chuckled licking bit that dropped down the side of his mouth.

Elizabeth shivered watching him. Distracting her self she dug into the ice cream trying not to think about all the things she could do with him right now and this chocolate ice cream. She placed the spoon in her mouth and let it melt on her tongue.

John could see her discomfort and tried a different tack tick, maybe not the best one in the world but an idea none the less. “I err met someone.” he said quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

Elizabeth’s head shot up. She couldn’t believe it. How? When? Realizing these were questions to that shouldn’t mean anything she calmed herself and tried to act normal. “Oh?”

John nodded “Yeah. I met her on the mainland. Her names Allira” he paused for a second before continuing. “She nice and Sweet. I like her”

Elizabeth tried not to think of how she could hear her heart breaking. She was getting married and he was settling. She had to be his friend and nothing more. His friend. “Wow. I never thought I would see the day where John Sheppard settled” she said teasingly.

John smiled back at her. “I’m not settling I’m just looking and then when I find the right person, the one, then I will settle”

“And is she the one?” she said back.

John looked at her. He knew that the only person for him would be Elizabeth but she was taken so he would have to settle for second best. “I hope so” he replied starring into her eyes.

Elizabeth looked at him then nodded dragging her gaze away from his. “Well she must have done something to you. Look at you, talking about feelings” she mocked.

“Yeah and if you dare say a word of this to Rodney I will hide every sugary treat some where you cant find them”

Elizabeth glared at him “You wouldn’t”

John stood his ground “Don’t tell Rodney and I wont”

“Fine but if one pot of ice cream goes missing I’m hunting you down and there wont be a place in Atlantis that you will be able to hide John Sheppard”

What neither of them had noticed was as they were bantering the pair had drawn closer together. Elizabeth now found her self on a few inches from his face and was unable to draw back. She looked down at his lips and automatically licked hers.

John was having the same problem and when she licked her lips he couldn’t stop himself and leant in gently brushing his lips against hers. It was only gentle but in a matter of seconds it turned urgent both clinging to each other. Elizabeth traced his lips with the bottom of her tongue and he opened for her as she devilled inside. Her hands went to his head and though his hair, scraping along his scalp making him moan.

Mean while John had snuck his hands up her top and started caressing the skin making Elizabeth shiver. Slowly his hands slid over her clad breasts making her moan and lean into him even more.

Elizabeth couldn’t believe this was happening only a few seconds she had convinced herself that she had to be his friend and stay that way. Yes that’s what she had to do. Stay his friend. Only his friend.

Elizabeth pushed away suddenly. “No we cant do this I’m sorry” She pushed her self off the counter and started to walk away only to be stopped by his hand.

“Elizabeth I’m sorry I didn’t mean to I just…” Elizabeth interrupted him.

“No. Don’t be sorry, just understand that this cant happen ever again. We are friends John, friends and that’s all we can ever be” With that she left not looking back because if she did, she knew she would be helpless and this time she wouldn’t be able to resist him.
End Notes:
Please review! Thankyou!
Chapter 3 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Okay so instead of doing a sequel i will just continue this.
Part 3

Elizabeth worked and worked that day, any possible way to avoid John she took it, she even got another expedition member to brief and debrief Johns team, saying she was too swamped with work. Sighing she got up from her desk and followed her stomach towards food.

She rubbed her temples trying to release the tension as she walked into the mess hall, she quickly scanned the area for John, seeing no sign of him she walked in.

She couldn't keep doing this, checking every corner to see if he was there and if he was quickly turn and run away, it was ridiculous. But even as she thought those words she knew that she watching the entrance so if he did walk in she could somehow make a smooth and speedy escape.

Grabbing her food she made her way over to Simon who was reading something, probably a medical report or something she thought.

As she sat down he looked up. “Elizabeth! Sorry I didn't see you I was reading this report”

Elizabeth shook her head “Its ok I do it all the time” she replied digging at her food.

Putting his report to the side he looked at her, Elizabeth looked up from her food and saw Simon staring at her. “What?” she asked.

He smiled “I'm just admiring the most beautiful woman in the universe, and just getting over the fact that I'm going to marry her and she will become Elizabeth Wallace” he said with pride.

Elizabeth winced slightly, trying not to show it as he said her name to be. She had never liked his second name and she had always taken pride in her own name. Looking down she tried to swallow the fact that she was getting married and not only that but she was getting married to Simon. A man who could only just fill her needs, but somewhere out in the city at that very moment was someone who could fill her heart and soul and more.

Pulling herself away from dangerous territory she looked at Simon and smiled “Yeah!”

Simon smiled back. “I was thinking tonight we could have a nice lie in what do you think?”

Elizabeth nodded “Yeah that sounds great, I will meet you at your quarters and I'll leave the reports till the morning”

“Great come at about 7”

Elizabeth smiled, she did love Simon but she was starting to realize she could never love him like she loved John, but there was nothing she could do, this was the life she had chosen. Live with it she told herself.

Then out of the corner of her eye she saw him walk in. hair out of place as always, but looking amazing, too good. She bit back a gasp and tried concentrating on what Simon was saying.

“I bought you something on earth, I think you will look great in it, but then again you look great in anything” he said suggestively.
Elizabeth was caught, John was edging closer to her. Why did she have to be sitting here, it was right in between the entrance and the food. No matter what, he would have to walk past her to get to the food.

She had to stop this nonsense, she had to show herself and John that she was with Simon. Looking back at Simon she smiled mischievously back at him, all the while trying to stop herself from gagging at what she was about to do.

There he was. Do it! “Well if I look great in anything what would you think if I were to take it off” she said just loud enough for John and Simon to hear, but no one else.

She saw John wince slightly as he walked passed. She bit her lip and instantly felt sick. What had she done? Suddenly Simon spoke “Well I might I would have to help you, just make sure it didn't get ruined” he said in a low tone.

She was going to be sick. Turning she saw John grab his food viciously and practically storm out.

Looking back at Simon she couldn't take it. “I've got to go but I will see you tonight, love you” she said quickly.

Simon smiled back at her and went back to his report.

Elizabeth almost ran out of there. She felt terrible. She knew why she did it but the fact that she went through with it and just to cause John pain made her feel like she was about to vomit. It was cruel and unforgivable, she hated herself. How could she do that?

About 3 hours later Elizabeth walked quickly down the halls towards her quarters, wanting to wash the horrible guilt away, when a hand grabbed out of nowhere and pulled into an empty room.

It was dark but had a small light in the corner. Spinning round she came face to face with a very angry and hurt John. For what seemed like forever they just stared at each other, the both of them feeling either too hurt or too guilty to say anything.

Elizabeth started “John I...” John cut her off.

“No! Don't you dare, what we did last night was wrong I know and you made yourself perfectly clear last night, but what you just did was unnecessary and unforgivable!”

She knew he was right but why did he have the right to tell what she could and couldn't say with her fiance. “Excuse me?! Who the hell gave you the right to what I say to my fiance!”

“You can say whatever the hell you want to him! Just don't say it in front of me, you embarrassed me and mocked me!”

Elizabeth laughed at him “Oh I embarrassed you did I!?”

“You think this is funny?! Well how would you like it if I walked past you and said to the girl next to me, come on lets go fuck! Let me take all your clothes off and finger fuck you, let me tease your clit till you screaming and lick you out!! ” he shouted said stepping closer to her.

Elizabeth flushed and felt her self getting wet. “I didn't say that to him at all!” she yelled.

“Well it sure sound that way to me!”he said backing her against the wall, his arms either side of her.

Elizabeth looked at him threateningly “I will say what ever I like to Simon, if you have a problem with that then I suggest you get the hell of my base!”

“We are both in charge of this base If you haven't noticed because you were too busy starring at Simone!”

“His name is Simon! and I'm in charge not you, you are simply in charge of our military, I decide who comes and who goes and I'm saying fuck off!” she yelled.

“Well ,well our great innocent Dr Weir just swore, oh wait she not innocent, she is conniving, distrustful, hateful, whore!!”he yelled.

Elizabeth slapped him with out even thinking, realizing what she had done she gasped and covered her mouth.

John looked at her in shock “I guess I deserved that” he said quietly.

Elizabeth shook her head, on the verge of tears. “No you didn't, I'm sorry for what I did I...” but John cut her off again, crushing his lips to hers.
Elizabeth gasped but soon kissed him back winding her hands around his neck and through his hair. John crushed her against the wall making sure he was in contact with every single part of her body.

Elizabeth moaned when he pushed his tongue inside her mouth she returned the favor by scraping her nails across his scalp making him shiver as she smiled against his mouth.

She didn't care anymore, she had hurt him and all she wanted to do was make him feel better in anyway she could. John ran his hands down the side her her body until he got to the hem of her shirt, he slid one of his hands up making her shiver and up towards her breasts. He kissed down her jaw and along her neck while she rubbed him though his jeans making him gasp and moan. She smiled at his reaction and whispered her apologies as he did the same.

Suddenly the door slid open and the two looked over to the door revealing a very shocked Carson. “Bloody hell!” he shouted.

The two separated immediately straightening their clothes. John spoke “Carson what are you doing here, its an empty room” he said frustrated.

“Well excuse me! This is gonna be ma bloody resource room!” he said exasperated.

Elizabeth frowned “But you already have a resource room” she said.

Carson chocked back a laugh “Oh yeah that tiny little closet which can barely fit a raccoon inside” he said sarcastically.

Elizabeth and John looked down sheepishly.

Carson sighed “Alright scat, I wont tell, but please sort something out, I don't want to be the one that has to pick up all the pieces when it all falls apart”

Elizabeth and John left quickly and walked to the balcony, Carson was right they had to sort something out. They walked over to the rail, Elizabeth was about to speak when Simon walked out onto the balcony.

Simon smiled “Elizabeth, oh sorry am I interrupting a meeting?” he turned to John before continuing “I was just hoping to steel Elizabeth away for our lie in tonight” he said smiling.

John looked down then looked up again “No we just finished, you can take her, she is all yours” he said.

Simon didn't seem to notice but Elizabeth knew the double meaning behind his words and she felt them, they cut her deeper than she thought possible.

She looked back at him as Simon pulled her away from they balcony, now she knew how John had felt when she had said no last night.
End Notes:
Please, please review, tell me what you think!
Chapter 4 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
I'm sorry that this chapter is short but the next one is longer i promise. I,ve added an evil plot, not a big one but a plot none the less.
Part 4

John stood there staring at the door. Simone or whatever his name was had practically dragged her through the door.
He turned towards the rails, dragging his hands through his hair as his mind over took him, plaguing him with questions and emotions.

He sighed leaning against the rail. What could he do? She was already taken. He loved Elizabeth with all his heart and would sneak around with her if she wanted, that didn't matter to him, what mattered was if she was happy. He wanted to say something but he wasn't sure whether she loved him back or not, he didn't want to humiliate himself. Damn it, he was so confused. One minute she was yeah Simon you can take my clothes off, next minute she's I'm sorry John and kissing him.

Then again he couldn't blame her it had taken him 3 years just to pluck up the courage to even ask her on a date, and then it all went haywire. He had Allira but she was nothing compared to Elizabeth, he knew it was mean to think such things but it was true. Him and Allira would never be anything serious, one day she would find someone else and she would be perfect for him but John had already found his perfection. He wanted to throw caution to the wind but he couldn't, he wouldn't do that to Elizabeth. This was her life too, if she wanted to be with Simon then so be it, but that didn't mean he would ever stop loving her.


0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0ooo00o0o0o0o0oooo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0ooo0oo0oo0o0o0o0oo0oo0


After she had left the balcony with Simon they went back to his quarters. He had shown her what he had bought her and typically it was a pair of skinny bra and thong, something she would never wear, well maybe for John she had thought but quickly cast the thought aside.

She had thanked him and told him she would wear them tomorrow but tonight she wasn't feeling well, he had tried to persuade her even backed her into a corner but she put her foot down, pushing him away. He accepted it and suggested that maybe she should go back to her own quarters for a long nights rest. She agreed straight away, but promised him they would have 'fun' tomorrow.

Now she lay in her bed, staring at her ceiling, contemplating what she should do with John. She loved him but she had promised her life to Simon, she was someone her kept her word but how could she when her heart told her she was doing the wrong thing by marrying Simon. She sighed and rolled onto her side. She couldn't keep doing this, she couldn't say one thing and then do another. Closing her eyes she tried to find sleep.

O0o0o0ooo0ooo0o0o0oooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o00o


Simon snuck out of his quarter's as he made his way to the uninhabited parts of Atlantis. He walked down and turned his light on when the lights that Atlantis supplied faded. Entering the room he placed his bag on one of the table's and took out the plan. He then took the weapons and devices he had taken and put them in one of the big chests at the back.

He smiled at the contents and knew his superiors would be happy. He didn't want to hurt Elizabeth he just wanted them to be happy, she would come around, she would see what they were trying to do and understand. They couldn't trust everyone else they had been corrupted but soon everything would be put right.

He and Elizabeth could have children and be protected, they wouldn't have to worry at all everything would be perfect, she could study alien languages and he could help heal the injured from battle. And that John would soon be gone, he knew they were close but the way she humiliated him today gave him hope that she was coming back to him, but either way he had to be disposed of.

He couldn't begin the plan yet. Everyone would suspect, he had to wait, earn their trust and then BAM! By by Atlantis and hello The Order.

0o0o0o0o0o0oo00o0o0o0oo0o0oooo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oooooo0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0oo0o


Elizabeth shot up from her bed panting and very much horny as the reminisces of her dream slipped away. She hit the pillow in frustration, damn it! She thought. She couldn't stop dreaming about him and it was getting to a ridiculous point. She scraped her hands through her hair and slumped back against her pillows, looking up at the ceiling. She thought about dumping Simon, wow dumping sounded so junior, but she was scared, oh yes the great Elizabeth Weir was afraid.

She had told Simon once that she was going on a fake date to help out a friend, her friend didn't really date and when she had been asked out she asked Elizabeth if she would do a double date, Elizabeth of course said yes. When she had told Simon he went ballistic, he started shouting and calling her a cheater, it got to the point where she was crouched in a corner and he was about to hit her. Fortunately her friend knocked at the door but she knew that if her friend hadn't have come, he would have hit her.

She had gotten back together with him because she felt she hadn't given him a good shot and he had said that he had changed, whether that was true or not she didn't know.
She sighed, why was this happening now? It never happened before! Maybe it was the idea of forbidden fruit. She was delusional she thought. 'Delusionaly in love' her head whispered. She groaned, was delusionaly even a word?!
End Notes:
da,da,DA! hehe! Okay, please, please review, tell me what you think!
Chapter 5 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Okay so this is getting dark and i know Elizabeth probably wouldnt do this but seriously, she is fustrated and has had enough.
Part 5

It had been a few days since John and Elizabeth had spoken on the balcony and were caught by Carson. Things since then had gone on as usual but both John and Elizabeth could feel the tension and longing for one another building up and Elizabeth swore if it kept up she would loose her self control. Soon.

Minutes would pass and each one would be filled with thoughts of John. What was he doing?. How was he?. Does he like me?. Did he like me?. Has he ever liked me?. What would it be like to kiss him again, to feel his hands across my body to feel him plunge him self inside me , to feel him pounding in and out of me to fee… STOP. Elizabeth shook her head and dashed out into the night. God she couldn’t take this any longer. She was engaged she couldn’t do this. Yet with every passing minute her longing for him grew stronger. As she walked onto the balcony it was tipping it down with rain and it was dark. She walked over to the rails and gripped them tightly as she let the rain fall down her body and free the tension that held her. What was she going to do.

Every time he walked in a room feelings that ran deep in her veins would stir and she could feel her self get aroused just by the sight of him. God, why was this happening now. What about Simon?, but his name was like a passing ship and her thoughts would quickly draw back to John.

She needed John, she could feel her need for him growing even now. She let go of the railing and backed her self into a small corner. She needed to be fucked. Now. She quickly went to undo her pants seeing as no one could do the job or her (least of all John) she would just have to do it herself. But just before she did John walked onto the balcony.

Elizabeth groaned. Him. Out of everyone that could have come out it had to be him.

John turned to see Elizabeth drenched. “Hey what are you doing out here your gonna get soaked”

But before he knew it Elizabeth had rushed over and kissed him. For a second John let himself indulge in this moment but as quickly as it had come it had gone again. He pushed Elizabeth off him. “Elizabeth what the hell are you doing?”

But she didn’t listen and crushed her lips back to his. She didn’t want to listen to rules and regulations she just wanted him. Just this one moment with him. To feel him, to know what it was like to be with him and what it was like to truly be in love.

John pushed her off him again. “Elizabeth?”

“John please I want you I need you please just fuck me I don’t care about anything I just want you I need to feel you please” she pleaded to him.

John just stood there he didn’t know what to do. This wasn’t like her. And anything he did right now could compromise their friendship and it was the most important thing in his life.

“God John. please for god sake just fuck me! What’s wrong with you, how come every girl you meet you can barely contain yourself yet when it comes to me nothing!” she said slamming her fists at his now soaked chest. “John I am begging you to just fuck me, you don’t have to even look at me when you do and you can think of someone else just please please please do this for me” she said as tears poured down her face.

Johns heart broke at her words “Elizabeth why would I want to think of someone else, and as for barely containing myself around other women that’s not true its when I see you I cant contain myself, Elizabeth I love you but your engaged and I’m not going to ruin that for you” he said as his hand come to her cheek gently stroking it as she leaned in.

“John I have never asked anything of you. But I’m asking now, just this one thing please” she whispered.

John broke he couldn’t stop him self he couldn’t resist her however much he tried her wish was his command. John leant down and kissed her. Unlike the last two kisses this one was tender and loving.
But Elizabeth didn’t have time soft and tender as she deepened the kiss. The kiss grew deeper and deeper and their tongues sought entry as they fought against each other with teasing touches. As they came up for air Johns thoughts kicked in and backed her into a corner against the wall, after all he didn’t want this to be a public show.

Elizabeth’s hands went straight to his shirt and started lifting it over his head. Once it was gone John did the same to hers and started trailing kisses down her collar bone. Elizabeth’s head flew back and her breaths got more ragged. Her hands roamed in his hair and scraped across his scalp resulting in a moan from John. As he kissed and nipped across her skin his hands went to the back of her bra unclipping it. He pushed her straps down and let it fall to the floor.

He took her nipple into his mouth and Elizabeth moaned. She couldn’t believe this was happening and god it felt good. She’d wanted him for ages the only regret that she had was that this was never going to happen again and she was getting married to someone else. Boy did she have bad timing.

Having enough teasing Elizabeth’s hands went to his pants shoving them down she took his boxers and shoes with them too leaving him exposed for her to see. But before she could fully look at him he had kissed her and was now disposing her pants too along with her shoes. Once they were gone he kissed her and teased the skin round her panties, dipping his finger in as if to take them off but then quickly taking them out again. Each time his fingers got closer to her and gently teased her clit before eventually taking her panties off.

He slid them gently down her legs and Elizabeth had to collect her thoughts and come back to reality for her to step out of them. once they were gone she kicked them to side and they kissed each other again. God she wanted him.

“I want you inside me now” she said pulling him closer.

John quickly lifted her up and sank her down onto his cock. They both moaned at the sensation and John held her just a bit so she could get use to him. With Elizabeth’s back placed firmly against the wall John starting thrusting into her making her gasp. He was slow at first trying to draw it out but Elizabeth couldn’t stand it she need to be fucked hard, something Simon never did.

“Harder” she pleaded to him. John quickly changed the angle and started to pound into her harder. Elizabeth cried out. “Oh god!” she gripped his wet back, he kissed her neck licking and biting as he thrust into her. “Uh! God faster!” she cried, John moaned and thrust into her faster and harder.

“UH! John!” he bit down on her neck and could hear himself slamming into her against the wall, her wet flesh slapping against the cold surface of the wall. He could feel she was close and drew nearly all the way out then slammed into her as he could, making her come so hard. “JOHN! OH GOD! FUCK!” he felt her walls squeeze down on him making him come with her. “Elizabeth! GOD!” they held on to each other as the rode their way through their pleasure. Their breathing was ragged and hard and they both clung to each other as if the world would end if they were separated.

Elizabeth kissed his neck he held onto her letting them both catch their breath. John started to ease out of her but Elizabeth quickly pulled him back.

“No don’t leave yet. Please” she whispered.

“Okay, but only for a bit” he replied as he gently stroked her back.

Elizabeth nodded. Why had she done it? She asked her self holding him. She was a strong woman but this man had seemed to destroy all of her defense's leaving her exposed and helpless to him. And now she had demanded that he fuck her. What was wrong with her? This was completely unlike her. But even with all these questions and possible regrets she couldn’t help but feel safe and loved as he filled her.

Realizing that he should probably leave she gently rubbed her head against his shoulder and kissed her way up to his lips. The kisses they had shared moments ago had been filled with lust and need. But this was loving and gentle. She pulled away and nodded for him to leave her.

Gently he pulled her off him and set her on the floor. He stroked her cheek and kissed her, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck before breaking apart so they could get dressed.

Elizabeth slipped on her panties and bra which had been tossed across the floor. Doing up her bra she turned to look and him. He had just put on his pants and was grabbing his top when she came up behind him and hugged him, kissing his back as the rain poured down on them.

He sighed in contentment and took her hands in his kissing them. Spinning round he picked her up and kissed her again as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

John pulled out of the kiss his top now discarded on the floor again “We can sneak around that's fine with me but not here again, not in one night. I want you in my bed” he said his breathing labored.

Elizabeth kissed and caressed his neck and shoulders “Then take me to your bed” she said, she was too far gone to care anymore.

John chuckled “I cant your not dressed, though I am sure the night guards would love and view of your black laced ass and tits”

Elizabeth pressed herself against John further “Don't care” she whispered.

John kissed her wet hair “Yeah you will, especially in the morning”

Elizabeth shook her head as she kissed every contour of his face. John groaned as she ground her hips against his. “I want you again John” she whispered.

John kissed her neck before replying “I know and I want you too but you need to dress so we can get back to my quarters”

Elizabeth slid her hands down his wet back. “No we can walk along the balcony, it goes all the way round to your quarters”

John smiled at the fact that she knew that “And how do you know that?”

Elizabeth smiled at him “Oh I know” she said kissing him on the lips.

Separating he spoke again“Okay but you have to dress, why do want to stay outside anyway?”

Elizabeth shrugged “Because I want to be away from it all, I just want to be with you tonight” she said

He understood, she wanted to be away from Simon and John wasn't about to deny that request.

Sliding off him again she dressed and made their way to his quarters. Along the way he stood behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist whilst Elizabeth held his hands. While they walked he would kiss and nibble her neck resulting in a moan from her. Elizabeth was in bliss, just her and John and the rain. She loved it! Turning she kissed him fully on the lips and he picked her up again, she couldn't get enough of him, he was like a drug and after just one taste she was addicted. They continued to kiss and tease each other as he carried her the rest of the way to his quarters.


O0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0oooo0o0oo0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0oo0ooo0o0oo0o0o0oo0o0oo0oo0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0

10 minutes earlier

Simon watched as his fiance enjoyed this other man pounding in and out of her, she cried out begging him to fuck her harder. Rage boiled inside of him that whore was cheating on him!, he was going to hurt her so badly that by the end she would be begging him to fuck her just to ease the pain. And he would, he was going to fuck her so hard that she would bleed he was going to tear her soft inner tissue and make it raw, while he took pleasure in seeing her suffer.

And him! He would make him watch and then shoot him in front of her as she begged him not to and then when she was destroyed he would kill her or offer her to his superiors as a present. But not yet he still needed time, he needed the codes and how to work the gate first.

Walking away he smiled at his planned revenge that was soon to come.
End Notes:
Writting evil is soo fun! Anyways please, please review and tell me what you think!
Chapter 6 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
This is definately getting dark now, but don't worry, it will get happier at some stage, not sure when but trust me it will!
Part 6

Elizabeth smiled as she lay cuddled up in the dark next to John, she watched him as he slept, remembering their amazing night. She couldn't quite remember how but they somehow managed to make it back to his room and into his bed where they had made love for hours on end.

Kissing his chest she listened to the rain that still poured outside, her hair was still damp but she didn't mind, the fact that she was with John made everything better. She traced circles along his chest and relished in the feeling of skin to skin, this was how it was supposed to be, her and John, happy.

John stirred and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled at her and she squealed as he pulled her on top of him. She leant on his chest and smiled back at him “I would say good morning but its only 4” she whispered.

John tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “Well technically it is morning” he said shrugging.

She tapped his arm “Don't be a smart ass colonel, it could get you in serious trouble” she said kissing her way down his chest.

John gasped. He loved this but he had to go to work, he didn't like the morning shifts but then again he didn't mind either, it was usually peaceful and it was nice to watch the city come to life.

John stopped her and lifted up towards his face. Elizabeth frowned and suddenly got that sick feeling in her stomach. What if she was wrong? What if he doesn't like her. But he said he loved her. “John?”

John smiled and kissed her. “Don't worry, I just need to work, morning shift remember”

Elizabeth sighed “Remind me to change that in the near future”

John looked at her “You gonna tell him?”

Elizabeth looked away “I... not yet I need time, Simon can be temperamental you could put it, but I will I promise” she said looking at him.

John nodded. Elizabeth looked at him and saw the sadness deep inside. She took his face in her hands “John look at me, no matter what happens, I will always love you and I will find a way for us to be together. Do you trust me?”

The words that had meant life and death a few years ago she repeated. He smiled “I do”

Elizabeth smiled back at him “Good and besides sneaking around was your idea” she said smiling.

John pointed at her as he always did when he was trying to make a point “No it was more of a suggestion”

Elizabeth lifted an eyebrow “Uhu, just like the time when you suggested to go on I suicide mission I said no and you went anyway” she said putting her own point across.

John smiled his fly boy smile “Exactly!” he said clicking his fingers.

Elizabeth rolled her eye's. Elizabeth slid out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, looking around she found a spare tooth brush and quickly brushed her teeth. “John can I use your shower?” she called.

“Yeah” he called back.

She turned it on and stepped in seeing as she was already naked and hadn't taken the bed sheet with her. She let the hot water run down her body and ran her finger through her hair. She jumped when two hands came around her waist, but as soon as she felt them she knew it was John.

She relaxed into him as he started kiss along her neck. His hand slipped down her wet body, down across her stomach slowly descending. The other gently caressed her breast, his fingers flicking over her nipple making her moan in delight. She turned into him and kissed him fully on the lips as her hand rubbed his hardening cock. He moaned and gasped “Elizabeth”

His hand went to her clit and rubbed it hard making her writhe against him “John! Oh god!” his finger soon slipped inside making her moan even more.

Her grip tightened on his cock rubbing him harder, her thumb sliding of the tip. John couldn't take it any longer and picked her up. Elizabeth whimpered at the loss of his fingers but they were quickly replaced as he sank her down on his pulsing cock.

They both moaned at the contact and he back her against the shower wall. Elizabeth whimpered when he started thrusting in and out of her. It was slow at first but as the heat started to build up inside both of them his thrusts got quicker and more erratic. Elizabeth moaned and gripped the pole above her, which was usually used for holding towels (Why they have them inside the shower is beyond me!)

Elizabeth legs slid higher up Johns waist and pulled him closer making him thrust deeper “John!” she moaned.

Johns grip on her waist tightened as they both drew closer to their climax. Johns hand slipped in between their legs and rubbed her clit, that was all it took as Elizabeth cried out in ecstasy “JOHN! OH GOD! UUUH!” she clenched around him and he came, spilling himself inside her as he cried out her name. “ELIZABETH!”


o0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Meanwhile

Simon paced the bomb on the underside of the ZPM. He smiled as he finished. If they used the gate they were fine but if he hit his little red button boom the bomb would go off making the ZPM overload and explode wiping Atlantis off the map. He didn't want to do that but if the plan went wrong this was their alternative.

He just needed to get to the vents now. Turning around he turned on his computer pad. Their in front of him were all the cameras in Atlantis one in each bedroom. He clicked on the one in the colonels room. Nothing. He turned the camera round to see if they were in a different spot again nothing but just as it past the bathroom he saw movement he turned it back and looked through the open door.

There In the shower were Elizabeth and John fucking against the shower wall. Rage boiled inside of him again, he couldn't stand it as he screamed and threw the computer pad across the room.

How could she do this to him she had promised him that she would marry him, then why was she breaking it! He pounded the wall. No she was going to keep her promise. She was going to marry him, she would love him and he was going to screw her like that bastard was doing now! Then once they were married she would watch as he slowly killed her lover.

Oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

After John and Elizabeth's delightful shower they walked to the mess hall for breakfast. They ate in peace as it was still quite early then after they went off to their separate shifts but before they did Elizabeth spoke.

“John” she called just as he started to walk away.

He turned back round and looked at her. “Yeah?”

“I will meet before I go to bed on the balcony” she said

John smiled “So 11.00?” Elizabeth nodded and then walked to her office.

The day passed quickly and the only trouble that they had was when SGA5 came back claiming they were chased off the planet by cavemen. Elizabeth had chuckled as they explained their story and some of the scientist asked if she was okay seeing as she never giggled at anything in a debrief. Elizabeth said she was fine but knew why she had giggled, she was happy, thanks to John.

It came to 7.00pm and Elizabeth was still working, despite how hard she worked the reports and paper work never seemed to go down if anything they got bigger. Elizabeth sighed and was just about to start another one when simon came in.
Elizabeth immediately stiffened but try to act normal.

“Elizabeth! How are you? I haven't seen you all day” he said coming up and kissing her on the cheek.

Elizabeth forced a smile. “Fine how have you been holding up?”
Simon smiled. Jeesh! did he ever stop smiling she thought. It was nice at first but after a while it got seriously annoying. “Fine, I wanted to talk to you though, about the wedding”
Elizabeth gulped. Shit, what if he knew? She thought. She shifted in her seat. It was now or never she thought.

“Simon can we maybe talk on the balcony?” she asked calmly.

Simon nodded his face expressionless. They walked out onto the balcony, as soon as they were out she tuned to him only to find him up in her face she went to step back but he grabbed and pulled her against him.

“Do you think I am stupid!” he screamed “I know what you and your stupid colonel have been doing!”

Elizabeth was shocked and scared “Simon I...” he cut her off.

“SHUT UP YOU STUPID WHORE!” he yelled “It doesn't matter though because you are still going to marry me!”

Elizabeth looked at him like he was insane “Like hell I am! If you think I am going to marry you you have got another thing coming!” she yelled.

Simon grabbed her throat and shoved her against the wall. “Oh yes you will do you want to know why?! Because I have put a bomb next to your precious ZPM and as as press this button” he said as he pulled and a small devise covered with a plastic shield. “BOOM! Atlantis by by!” he said smiling.

Elizabeth had tears in eyes. She couldn't believe this. How could he do this!

“Now you go and tell your 'boy friend!' that you and him are over and that you were just screwing him because you felt like it!, and don't you DARE! Even think about telling him the truth, I have cameras and devices all over the city make even the slightest squeak and the whole of Atlantis goes back to being the lost city and everyone it it!”

By now Elizabeth had tears streaming down her face and her hands gripped his as he held her by the neck. He let go of her and she ran out back to her quarters. As soon as she was safe in her room she collapsed on the floor in tears.

How could he do this! She kept asking herself She didn't mean to hurt him, if he had to hurt someone why not her. Why the whole expedition, they had done nothing. She couldn't do it, but she had to, she had to break John's heart and her own in the process.

Elizabeth felt sick just at the thought, she loved John with all her heart but she had to let him go. If she didn't everyone would die. She couldn't ask anyone for help, he would know and then everyone would be dead. Elizabeth shook her head. No. She wouldn't let hundreds of people die because of her. Not because she made the most amazing and stupid mistake of her life.

As she let the last of the tears fall she whispered “I'm so sorry John”
End Notes:
Please please review!
Chapter 7 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
I couldnt do this chapter justice i dont think, mmm... tell me what you think!
Part 7

John smiled as he made his way to the balcony, things were turning out great, maybe not the best situation but soon she would be all his. They could be together, be a family, maybe even have kids. Better not jump the gun he thought pulling his thoughts back in.

He checked his watch for the umpthteen time today. 5 to 11 a little early but hey he had been looking forward to this all day. Being a little early wouldn't hurt.

He walked out on to the balcony to find Elizabeth pacing. Never a good thing. He frowned and approached her. “Elizabeth?” he asked concerned.

Elizabeth jumped. Shit when did he get here? She thought. She swallowed as he walked towards her, he came so close that she could fell his breath on her face. She couldn't do it with him standing there as she backed away. She couldn't even look at him.

She turned away from him trying to form words, none would come.
“Elizabeth what's wrong?, you can tell me” he pressed gently.

Elizabeth felt the tears threaten the edges of her eyes. No she couldn't let them fall. He couldn't see her like this. She had to be strong, make him think she felt nothing. How wrong that statement was.

Biting her lip she faced him with cold eyes. “I'm sorry if I have led you to believe that we have something but we don't” she said as coldly as possible.

John was shocked to say the least. He was so confused. “Elizabeth If I've done something wrong I'm sorry” he pleaded

“We are over John” she insisted coldly.

John looked at her confused and it broke her heart. “What? I don't understand”.

Elizabeth huffed “It means that I used you John, we have nothing, no relationship nothing”

John looked irritated and confused “Excuse me?” he said slightly angry.

Why couldn't he make this easy. “Are you deaf?! I said we are over! We didn't have anything in the first place!” she spat.

John was angry now and stormed towards her “You said that you loved me! Does that mean nothing!” he yelled.

Elizabeth felt herself breaking, stay strong she told her self , you are doing this for him and everyone. “I USED you John! I was horny and needed a good screw! I thought this is what you did John, fucked girls them leave them!” she shouted.
John looked furious. “What I have done in the past doesn't matter. I love you Elizabeth!”

Elizabeth laughed. “See that's the thing John, I don't love you! You were like a toy in the shop, I used you!, now I am bored of you!” she said coldly.

John looked at her with eyes that could kill “You know I thought I was a fly boy, maybe a bit mean, but I would never! Do what you have done! You are twisted and cruel, you tell them you love them , build them up really high and then tear them down! You are nothing but a cheap whore!” he yelled.

Pain seared though Elizabeth's body at his words, but she knew she had to go on, she had to finish it. “Me?! you are the one who jumped into bed with me! You could have said no! But not John Sheppard, no he has to screw every woman on Atlantis!”

“This coming from the woman who BEGGED me to FUCK HER! 'PLEASE JOHN I BEG YOU, FUCK ME!'” he screamed.

Elizabeth would have laughed if every word wasn't breaking heart. “Oh like you haven't begged a women to sleep with you!” she yelled.

“At least I didn't toy with their feelings, that's just SICK!” he yelled.

“I USED YOU JOHN! I WANTED YOUR DICK! NOT YOU! GET OVER IT!” she screamed. As she spoke those words she felt herself shatter into a thousand pieces until all she could feel was pain.

John looked at her broken and blank. It looked as though every hope, dream and happiness that had lived inside him had been ripped out of him and all that was left was the shell.

Both stood there just staring at each other for what seemed like forever. John spoke “I hope you and Simone are happy together” he said sarcastically, before walking straight out, never looking back.

As soon as he was gone she let the hard cold façade fall her face crumbling along with her entire body. She stumbled towards the corner of the balcony and slid down the wall. She brought her legs up to her chest and hid her face in her hands as she let the tears fall.

Elizabeth hated herself, she felt cruel and dirty. But she knew it had to be done, Atlantis and the people in it were far more important than one man, no matter how much she loved him.

She wiped her tears away with shaky hands, she had to be strong, she had to be their leader. Most importantly she had to save her people. Simon was deranged, she didn't know if he truly did have a bomb or not but she wasn't going to risk the possibility. She had to use him get close to him and find a way to stop him. She laughed at the irony, she had told John she had used him when she hadn't and now she was going to do the very thing she said she hadn't done, the only difference was she was going to use Simon not John.

She sat there for a few minutes thinking. She couldn't be happy larry with him, that would be too obvious no she had to make him think he was winning her over. It was time to put her womanly persuasiveness to use. And then when it was all over she would say sorry to John and explain, if he still didn't trust her or no longer loved her she would let him be.

She got up slowly and took a deep breath she was just about to walk in when simon walked out. He quick;y rushed over to her pretending to be concerned.

“My darling are you ok?” he asked sweetly as he rubbed her shoulders.

Elizabeth glared at him “Get your filthy hands off me” she said in a deathly tone.

Simon smiled and pulled her into a hug, she tried to break away but he held tighter. His mouth came to her ear. “Well done my love you were amazing, he was so broken it was laughable” he said menacingly.

She winced at his words and his breath on her ear sent shivers down her spine (not good ones). “You did that Elizabeth, you broke him, but don't worry you have me and I will always love you” His word slithered around her making her feel sick, how could a man be so cruel and heartless.

He hugged her tighter and she barely whispered out “I wish I could say the same”

Simon smiled and stepped back slightly, he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and Elizabeth winced at the contact. “We will be married soon and then everything will be fine”

Elizabeth went to object but he stopped her “Ah ah ah, we don't want to kill everyone do we and don't you even dare ask for help from anyone, I will know” he said quietly.

Elizabeth couldn't stand this. Simon smiled brightly and released her “I will see you tomorrow, sleep well Elizabeth”

Elizabeth watched him leave and as the door closed behind she let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't do this. She felt helpless and stupid, how could one man have so much control over her, she needed to stop him but if she made a wrong move Atlantis could be gone, not mention thousands of innocent lives. She was already responsible for many deaths, she would not be the reason for any more, not for her recklessness, not because she couldn't control something as stupid as her feelings and emotions.

She felt a lone tear roll down her cheek, she quickly wiped it away. No! She had to be strong. Be the leader. She had to be Dr Elizabeth Weir, leader of Atlantis, she could no longer be just Elizabeth, she had been her just for one day and look where it had gotten her. Never again.

Lifting her head up high she walked back to her quarters to think of a plan. To be the leader and keep Atlantis and her people out of danger. Elizabeth was no longer, for she had been lost along with John when she had destroyed his heart.
End Notes:
Please review, i love to hear what you think!
Chapter 8 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Okay firstly i am sorry it is mostly in itlaic, i needed some parts in itlaic and have left it that way, but because i suck at computer stuff i dont know how to change it back to normal font. If you know could you please tell me so i can go back and change it at later date, it would be much appreciated thankyou!
Part 8

John rushed down the corridors, everything was a blur, nothing really existed now, he was broken and nobody could fix him. He didn't understand he thought she loved him, he swore she did, the emotions and love in her eyes told him so. She had seemed so genuine and she had even told him, at least he thought she did, every action had felt like ones of love, both exploring and wanting to learn the other. Not out of sexual need but to learn the others soul. To feel the others love, if all that had been an act maybe she had missed her calling and should ave become an actress, because he truly thought she had loved him.

What an idiot he was, here we go again he thought. Back to square one. People pushed passed him as he made his way to the gym, he needed to release his anger. She had been cruel and heartless, she had cut him down and treated him like dirt.

He entered the gym, no one was there, empty, he was glad that no one was there this way he could bet up the punch bag in peace maybe even pin a picture of her face to it and hit it relentlessly, it worked for him in college.

He took off his jacket and dumped it on the floor carelessly as he made a bee line for the punch bag, as soon as he was in reach he started hitting the punch bag as hard as he could. He hated her, yet he didn't, he wanted to hate her and in some respects did but his heart still yearned for her. If she were to come running back to him saying sorry and that it was all a lie he would welcome her with open arms, he knew it sounded foolish and he had no doubt that he would punish her but all he really truly wanted was an explanation, she had given her one but his gut told him it wasn't the truth and his gut had never failed him.

His hands hit the hard leather beneath them, relishing in the pain, contact. His body seared with pain as he hit the punch bag and played back her words. “We are over John” his hand hit the cold leather again “I used you John, we have nothing, no relationship nothing” “Excuse me?” He had been angry and confused, he wiped his forehead.

“I USED you John! I was horny and needed a good screw! I thought this is what you did John, fucked girls them leave them!” she shouted. That had cut him deeply, he knew he had always been known as a player but surely he hadn't meant that little to her, his hands hit the punch bag again, throwing in and kick every so often.

Elizabeth laughed. “I don't love you! You were like a toy in the shop, I used you!, now I am bored of you!” she said coldly. He let out a yell as he hit the bag, watching as it swung back and forth. “Not John Sheppard, no he has to screw every woman on Atlantis!” tears threatened the edges of his eyes as he thought of that statement, that wasn't true! He thought pacing up and down, running his hands through his hair.

“I USED YOU JOHN! I WANTED YOUR DICK! NOT YOU! GET OVER IT!” she screamed. He screamed as he rushed from the bag to the wall hitting it wanting to feel pain he screamed out his tears, he never opened up to anyone and now he had she had torn it from his very chest. He kicked the wall and screamed as his slid down the wall tears pouring down his face. How could he go on? He thought.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Elizabeth had only moments ago left the balcony, she was headed to her quarters when she heard a yell. She rushed towards its direction which so happened to be the gym. She was just about to enter when she saw John screaming and hitting the wall. She immediately stepped back and pressed her back against the wall. She peered back and saw John crying as he slid down the wall. What had she done? She thought as his cries pierced the night air.

She felt tears threaten her eyes. She didn't know what to do, she wanted to run to him, hold him but she knew she couldn't. She had caused him to cry, a man that never showed his emotions not even to himself and she couldn't help him. She scrunched her hands into tights balls as she heard his cries and screams. After a long few minutes of his pain filled shouts she couldn't hold her tears back any longer as they rolled own her face on their own free will. Her heart ached along with his, she heard him start hitting the wall again and cursed herself. She needed to help him she thought. She quickly racked her brain for any solutions to stop Simon now so she could comfort John but came up with none. She would have to solve it the long way and get someone else to be there for John, she hated the fact that it would be someone else but she had no choice.

She stayed till his screams subsided and then rushed to her office, she quickly wrote a note and then ran to Teyla's. She placed the note on the floor in front of the door and swiped the door bell, she quickly ran back to her quarters hoping that Teyla got her note.

She knew that if anyone had seen her running through Atlantis they would think her a mad woman but she did it for a reason,. She knew that simon may be watching and she knew if she ran quickly enough he wouldn't be able to keep up with the camera's, maybe just maybe he would not have seen her and he had to sleep sometime. Nodding to herself she decided she would do all her planing at night it was her best shot.

O0oo0oo0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo00o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o

Teyla was just about to step into bed when she heard her door go, she went to the door wondering who could need her at this time of night, but considering it was Atlantis she wasn't surprised. She opened the door but to her dismay found no one there, she was just about to turn back inside when she saw a note on the floor with her name on the front. She picked it up and took back into her quarters. She examined it carefully before opening it up.

Teyla

John needs you, he is in the gym if not there check his quarters.

Don't tell ANYONE not even John I have given you this, he is in terrible pain, pain which I have caused.

Go now!

Elizabeth

Teyla re-read it. Knowing Elizabeth would not have given a letter unless necessary she ran out of her room not even thinking to change her night clothing. When she found John in the gym he was indeed in a bad shape. She sat with him and he told her what had happened never questioning how she had found him. She had hugged him and told it was best to sleep and that they could talk in the morning. John had nodded and let her lead him back to his quarters and then made her way to her own hoping she could help not only John but Elizabeth too, she would never want to have caused John this much pain, something was not right.

0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

20 minutes earlier

Simon smiled as he watched Elizabeth just stand there as John weeped in the gym, crying like a little baby girl. This could not have been going better, this was excellent! He watched as Elizabeth cried along with John, she couldn't comfort him and he smiled as he watched it kill her inside.

This is what she deserved. They had caused him pain and now he was showing him what it felt like. No one messed with him, no one! If they thought this was bad then hadn't seen anything yet.

Taking his attention away from the screen he went over to his plan, things were going perfectly, he had placed the drugs near the vents he had also collected enough weapons too all he needed to do now was become Rodney's best friend, that was going to be difficult. He needed to learn the codes and everything, he needed a couple of weeks, maybe a week at a push. Again difficult he rubbed his eyes, sleep tugging at him.

Shutting everything up he started his way back to his room, today had been a good day he thought. What he did not know was that a certain note had already set off a chain reaction bigger than he could ever expect.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0ooo00o0o0o0o0oooo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0ooo0oo0oo0o0o0o0oo0oo0

John woke from his sleep the recent events filling his mind. He groaned the memories and pain he could still feel. He rubbed his face remembering how Teyla had found him, but before she had found him when he had been crying into oblivion, he had sworn he had heard someone weeping with him, but because he had been too far gone to rationalize anything he had put it down to his mind playing tricks on him. But now looking back he realized that it had sound like Elizabeth, he shook his head, no it couldn't have been she was the one who dumped him like a hot potato.

He looked at the time, reading 6:04 am he rolled off the bed and quickly showered before making his way to the mess hall for breakfast. Walking in he saw Teyla at a table already, how she did that he would never know it was almost as if she was waiting for him.

He picked up her cereal and made his way to Teyla. As he sat she smiled at him.

“Good morning John, how are you feeling this morning?” she asked.

John shrugged, not sure what to say. He didn't really know how he felt at the moment all he knew was that he wanted to be as far away from Elizabeth and Atlantis as possible, like he said before back to square one.

Teyla looked at him sadly. “Forgive me John but I can not believe that Elizabeth would hurt you in such a way” she said disbelievingly.

John looked up at her “So you think I am lying?” he said hurt.

Teyla shook her head. “No I just feel that she would not want to hurt you. You and her have always been close, she would never do it of her own accord. Did you ever think that maybe she was forced to do it or she was scared” she said quietly.
She knew that Elizabeth still cared for him, maybe not a lot but there was something there, if not then why did she send the note. If she didn't care for him at all, she wouldn't have thought twice about his feelings after.

John shook his, Elizabeth scared? Please, she didn't have a heart so how could she get scared, as for forced Elizabeth had aback bone she would never do anything if she didn't want to. Unless. Unless her people were threatened, but who would threaten her?

“I dunno Teyla, she was pretty convincing to me” he said scooping up his cereal with his spoon.

Teyla smiled. “We have to be John, leaders have to act all the time, we have to mask our emotions and fears and do what is best for our people and so do negotiators, they have to stay neutral so they can judge both sides fairly and equally, it is not easy, Elizabeth is both therefore she would have a natural knack and ability to hide everything she feels” she sighed looking at him

“Not everything is as it appears John. Think about it, look beyond what is right in front of you, look beyond what she is telling you and look into her eyes, they will speak the truth. You maybe right, she may feel nothing for you but something tells me that something is wrong John”

John looked at her when she said it “You feel it too?” he asked.

Teyla nodded “I do not know what it is but something is unsettling me and I feel we must find out what before its too late”

John put his spoon in his empty bowl and sighed before looking back at her. “That bad huh?”

Teyla shrugged “I don't want to cause any false alarms but I think so”

John nodded “Me too, lets just have a snoop, keep our eyes open, just don't say anything to anyone. I will go talk to Elizabeth, or not it depends how I feel, and right now I don't feel like talkin to her”

Teyla nodded in understanding. “Let me talk to her, maybe she would feel more comfortable talking to a neutral party” she said eating the fruit in front of her.

John thought for a second that sounded like a good idea, then maybe he would understand why. “Okay, you talk to her. Anyway I got to go, new cadet training again” he smiled grimmily and Teyla chuckled.

“Have a nice day John” she said warmly.

“You too” he replied picking up his bowl.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0ooo00o0o0o0o0oooo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0ooo0oo0oo0o0o0o0oo0oo0

Elizabeth sat in her office going over reports when Teyla walked in. Elizabeth looked up to see Teyla smiling at her.

“Teyla, how are you today?” she asked trying to cover the sad tone that underlined it.

Teyla smiled and walked forward. “I am well thank you Elizabeth, I came here to talk to you if you have the time?”

“I do, please take a seat” she watched as Teyla sat down. “So what can I do for you?” she asked wearily.

Teyla smiled and paused a second considering whether to broach the subject, making up her mind she started. “I received your n...” Teyla stopped when she saw Elizabeth widen in warning not to say it. Trying another tactic, secret code if you will she continued “...your report, I must say I was quite surprised, the eastern group seemed peaceful and nice but then to attack the southern side is quite confusing and rather harsh” she said hoping Elizabeth would understand.

Elizabeth thought she understood and replied “I thought so too but it seems they had no choice” she said.

Teyla thought for a moment. She had no choice? But how? “How so?” she asked, it seemed there was to it than John thought.

Elizabeth looked her in the eye “Apparently they were forced to attack by the northern side, if they didn't then the northerns would have killed there whole entire camp”

Teyla's eyes widened. The whole of Atlantis dead?! “That must have been awful for them” she said sympathetically.

Elizabeth nodded and leant on the table clasping her hands together.”Yes I thought so too”

Teyla look at Elizabeth, she needed help but realized they could not talk here for some reason. “I was going to visit my people on the mainland tomorrow, would you like to join me? I'm am sure my people would love to see you for they have not for a while”

Elizabeth knew Teyla's intentions, but if he was watching now he would know something was up she usually declined the offer but she needed to speak to her alone. “I don't know Teyla...” she said hoping Teyla would catch on.

Teyla did. “Please Elizabeth, me and my people would appreciate it every much and if you don't I will go to Carson, then he will insist not only you come to the main land with me but also take a few days off”

Elizabeth smiled “Well in that case it seems I have no choice”

Teyla smiled back “Good I will see you tomorrow” with that she left.

Elizabeth smiled. Finally, maybe there was hope yet, lets just hope Simon didn't catch on she thought.
End Notes:
See things are turning a bit. Please please review, tell me what you think!
Chapter 9 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Sorry if this chapter is short but trust me chapter 10 is waaay! longer.
Part 9

One of the new cadets lieutenant Samuel Walker made his way to the weapon storage. He hadn't been here long but everything looked so exiting, he was being trained and hopefully soon he would be assigned to a team. He had learnt of the wraith and couldn't wait kick some wraith ass, he knew people would die, maybe even himself but to save this place, Atlantis, it would be so worth it.

Atlantis was amazing the sheer size and beauty of it was enough to make some one happy for the rest of their lives just by looking at it. And he himself had been given the privilege to come and live here and protect it. Dr weir seemed nice, she seemed strong and in control he had heard great things of her and Colonel Sheppard and to be under their command was another great honour.

Smiling he walked into the storage room. He placed his gun back and the sticks he had been practising with. He turned to leave when he saw the far corner of the weapons room. It was quite dark he could see that it was empty. He walked down and saw that most of the far corner of weapons were gone. What was going on? Surely that may weapons hadn't been removed. Nearly a third was gone. Running out of the room he started running to Dr Weir's office only to bump into Colonel Sheppard.

“Sir!”

John turned when he heard one of the new cadets call his name. “Yeah?” he said

Samuel jogged over to him. “Sir, you have to come see this, nearly a third of the weapons from storage are gone”
John looked at him in shock. Gone? Where the hell could have they gone? “What do you mean gone?” he said.

Samuel shook his head “I mean gone, not there sir”

“This better not be a joke”

“Its not sir, I am just as confused as you are sir” John looked at him, he seemed nice and reported the missing weapons straight away, maybe this boy had hope. John decided there that he liked him, maybe he would assign him to a team.

John nodded “Well thanks lieutenant...”

“Walker sir, Samuel Walker”

John smiled. “Thank you lieutenant Walker, I will see where they have gone”

o00o0oo00oo00oo00o0o0oo0oo0o0o00o0o0oo0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o000o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o0


John walked off down the halls in confusion. Where the hell could have the weapons gone? It wasn't as if they had, had any major intergalactic fights lately, it had been quite quiet.

Once again the annoying feeling in his gut popped up, he knew something wasn't right but he couldn't put his finger on it.
His thoughts drifted to Elizabeth, she had told him she had used him but that wasn't like Elizabeth he knew her, well at least he thought he did, and something told him every word she had spoken was a lie. Maybe it was him just hoping, wanting him and Elizabeth to be okay but he sure it wasn't. And now the missing weapons.

Teyla's words drifted into his head “ Did you ever think that maybe she was forced to do it or she was scared” she said
but forced by who? He racked his brain thinking, the only person with any motive would be Simon but he was too nice and happy smiley to threaten her, and what would he threaten her with, if she didn't like someone or didn't believe in something she told them, what could have her held so tight?

Shaking his thoughts he carried on down the corridors to ask about these weapons.

O0o0o0o0o00oo0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooo0o0o0o0o0o0000000000000000000o0



Night soon descended on Atlantis and Elizabeth made her way back to her quarters, something she did often lately, usually she would stay up for hours on end but lately she had started leaving her office at about 12:00 am which was late anyway but compared to how long used to stay up it was pretty early.

She hadn't spoken to John since their big argument yesterday, well maybe not argument more like a crushing of the others soul, mostly John's soul. She cringed every time she thought about what she had done. She wanted to make it up to him so badly it hurt. She felt like she couldn't feel or breathe with out him, he was like her life source her oxygen and now she had destroyed it she couldn't breathe. She felt numb all over, but most of all she felt guilty, guilty for destroying a man in cold blood, he didn't die but the way she had seen him yesterday she may as well have.

She was walking down the corridor when she saw John coming in the opposite direction, they both slowed to a stop, a couple of meters or so in between them. It was like a Texas movie, both of them challenging the other waiting for the other to draw their pistol.

Elizabeth held her head up high and slowly started walking again, John did the same. Now the corridors on Atlantis were big and you would think that two people passing could get by each other easily but as they walked towards each other the corridor seemed to get smaller.

They met in the middle face to face Elizabeth stepped to the side but John did too in the same direction she went to the other side but John did the same. Elizabeth huffed and stepped again only for John to follow her she could now see that John too was getting frustrated. She tried again but he still followed. She couldn't do this!
“Will you stop doing that!” she snapped.

John snorted. “Me! It you who's following me!”

“No I am not!” she retorted.

“Yes you are!” he snarled.

Elizabeth huffed. “I am not doing this John!” she said annoyed. She didn't want to play this game. Yet here she was playing by Simon's rule's.

“Oh your not doing this?! YOU started this!” he yelled.

“John...” she started but John cut her off.

“You know what, forget it, go screw yourself or better yet go screw Simone!” he shouted pushing past her.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and just stood there as she heard his foot steps fade away. She hated this, she wanted to protect him, but it felt like she was causing him more pain than anything. She screamed and kicked the wall in frustration. She didn't think she could do this any more. It was true that it had only been a few days but it felt like forever. Breathing slowly she managed to get herself back to her quarters.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Simon was currently too bust trying to befriend Rodney to pay any attention to Elizabeth. He groaned as Rodney jabbered on about every one always came to him and how he always had to save the day. Great! He said inwardly. This guy had a bigger ego than himself and the whole of the Pegasus galaxy put together.

He never stopped talking and when he wasn't he was eating, one would think that you have a restraint on how much the human body can consume in one day, not this guy, no, he ate all the time and the amounts was unbelievable. He swore that when The Order came he was going to be the first one to go, then again they might need him, maybe he could just lock him up.

Suddenly Rodney started pointing at the screen, yes! Finally, he was going to learn everything and when he did Atlantis would be no longer.
End Notes:
Please please review! i love to hear what you think!
Chapter 10 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Okay my longest chapter yet!
Part 10

Elizabeth woke up that morning not happy but with hope in her heart. Sliding out of bed she quickly showered and dressed. She grabbed her jacket on her way out and made her way to the jumper bay where Teyla said she would be waiting.

When she arrived she saw Teyla and John idly chatting, she never said he was coming! She thought. Hopefully he would just drop them off but knowing John he would probably stay, he loved the Athosian people and no doubt he probably wanted to see Allira.

She walked up to them and John stood there in shock as Teyla smiled at her.

“Good morning” she said.

Teyla smiled “Good morning Elizabeth I hope you slept well”

Elizabeth nodded “I did thank you”

John who had just been standing there in silence suddenly barked up. “What the hell is she doing here!”

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow. She? “She is going to the mainland” she said back.

“What why? You never take a day off!” he snapped. Obviously Teyla had neglected to tell him that she was coming as well.

“Well Teyla convinced me, have you got a problem with that?” she said smiling.

John just stared her down before turning and waking back into the jumper.

Elizabeth gave Teyla an apologising look “Sorry about that”

Teyla shook her head “Its all right, now come or we will be late for breakfast” she said and Elizabeth followed her inside the jumper.

Teyla sat beside John and Elizabeth sat behind Teyla, she didn't want to annoy John so decided that sitting the furthest away from him was best. John took off and as soon as they were a reasonable distance from Atlantis did Teyla speak.

“Elizabeth are you all right? And what's this about Atlantis and everyone dying I don't understand”

Elizabeth smiled weakly. She was just about to start when John spoke. “Wait a minute. What the hell is going on here?” he said annoyed.

“If you would let me speak then I would be able to explain”

John shut his mouth and put the jumper on auto pilot so he could listen to Elizabeth fully. Maybe Teyla was right. Relief poured through him at the thought but stopped himself, again jumping the gun he thought.

“If you don't already know Teyla, me and John slept together a few days ago” Teyla nodded and Elizabeth continued “Well after that simon came to me, I was going to leave him for John but Simon beat me to the punch. He said that if I didn't stop seeing John he would blow up Atlantis, I didn't believe him up until he pulled out a small red button, I couldn't risk losing Atlantis and everyone in it so I agreed. He told that he would be watching me and I assumed he meant the camera's through out the city, so I couldn't come to anyone. Anyway it just so happened that I was meeting John later that day and so I decided to do it then, I knew John was stubborn and probably would not believe me so I was exceedingly cruel and for that I am sorry. The point is I was trying to save you all, and we need to find a way to stop him”

John nodded in understanding “So Teyla invited you to the mainland so you could talk?” Elizabeth nodded. “But how did Teyla know if you couldn't say anything?” he said baffled.

Elizabeth smiled “After I dumped you more or less, I heard you in the gym, I felt terrible but I couldn't comfort you so I went to Teyla, I wrote her a note and swiped the door bell and ran, Teyla must have found it and gone to you. Then the next day Teyla came to me and was about to say something but I warned her” she said turning to Teyla to continue

“I could see that Elizabeth didn't want me to say anything so I made up a story and she told me through that vaguely, I then knew she needed speak elsewhere so I invited her to the mainland”

“It was quite ingenious actually” Elizabeth said.

John nodded still trying to process it all. So she still loved him!? Taking his mind back to the task at hand he remembered something “That reminds me, a new cadet came up to me yesterday and I told me that a third of the weapons in weapon storage are missing, I checked it out and he was right they are gone”

Elizabeth frowned. “Where did they go?”

“That's what I thought”

“You don't think that Simon took them do you?” she said worried.

John shrugged.

Teyla spoke up “But why would he take them?. He has a bomb, he would not need weapons and why so many?”

John interrupted “Maybe he was already planing something and you just so happen to get in the way” he said tuning to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth nodded back. “But what could he be planning?”

“That's what we need to find out” John said

“We also need to find out where the bomb is, we should do that first I think, we are useless if we are all dead” Teyla spoke.

Suddenly a beeping sound came from the console. John turned to it and regained the controls “Looks like we have arrived at our destination people” he said landing the jumper. “Thank you for flying with jumper one, I hope you all had a wonderful flight, if you would please exit at the end then you can begin your wonderful day with the Athosion's. Thank you” he said making Elizabeth and Teyla chuckle.

They walked to the end of the jumper and stepped out, greeted by Haling.

Teyla walked out and greeted him with John and Elizabeth in toe. “Dr Weir it is good to see you again” he said.

Elizabeth smiled and touched foreheads with him before stepping back. “You too, how is Jinto?”

“He is well thank you, Colonel Sheppard, Allira will be most pleased to see you again” he said smiling. John forced a smile. “Come we waited for you for breakfast, I believe some of the younger children are getting impatient” he said chuckling.

Teyla walked ahead with Haling as Elizabeth and John followed behind. John was about to say sorry for Haling's remark when Allira walked out of the tent a couple of meters away and ran to him.

Elizabeth stepped aside as she watched, who she assumed was Allira, wrap herself around John. Looking at her she almost laughed, she was exactly John's type. She was exceedingly pretty, quite tanned and had light brown hair and her eyes were bright blue form what she had seen when she wasn't squished up against John. She was taller than Elizabeth but still shorter than John, yep definitely his type, the predictable pretty bimbo.

Elizabeth watched as she kissed John, she could have been sick. Turning away she thought it best to leave and started walking when she heard, who she again assumed was Allira, call her name.

“Dr weir” she called happily. Too happily Elizabeth thought.

Elizabeth turned around and forced a smile. “Hello, you must be Allira”

The girl nodded. Allira stepped away from John and walked over to her. “Its a pleasure to meet you, I have heard many great things of you”

Elizabeth smiled “I have heard lots of things about you too”

Allira smiled back over at John. “Lets go in, everyone will be waiting”

Allira walked back over to John who smiled and walked in together, Elizabeth was breaking inside but kind of felt she deserved this for what she had done. Shaking her thoughts she followed them inside.

Breakfast past pleasantly, seeing everyone again, the food was nice and for a moment she forgot about all her worries, about John and Simon and Atlantis and simply enjoyed her time with the Athosian's. They were kind and were very much pleased that she had come to visit she replayed the words that one of the people had said “It is a great honour” an honour ooo it sounded so cool and special. She knew she was being silly but it was fun.

As breakfast came to an end John came over to her.

He bent down beside and spoke “Hey can I talk to you?”

Elizabeth nodded and excused herself from the table thanking the Athosian's for the wonderful breakfast. Elizabeth followed John out of the tent and walked silently away from the camp. They walked for about 10 minutes in silence until they came to the beach.

Elizabeth immediately rook off her jacket, shoes and socks as they walked through the sand, John did the same until they sat down.

Elizabeth looked at him and spoke “So what did you want to talk about?” she asked even though she knew exactly what he wanted to discuss.

“You know what I want to talk about” he said

“No I don't” she did but she need confirmation, she needed to know that they were going to do this that they were going to have this conversation and come out with an outcome.

“Your going to make me say it aren't you?” he said a smile tugging at his lips.

Elizabeth smiled back.

John's face turned solemn again. “Us, I want to talk about us”

Elizabeth nodded and looked back out towards the sea. “What about us?” she wanted to throw her arms around him and kiss him forever but she couldn't, it was his choice.

“That day did you mean what you said?” he asked hesitantly.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and look at him “No, and every single word killed me but I had to”
John nodded this was a good thing but what about Allira, he sighed timing was never good for them, ever. He didn't know what to do or believe he had really thought she had used him and now she was saying it was a lie but Allira he knew she liked him and he liked her but knew that if he ever did fall in love with her he could never love her like he loved Elizabeth.

Elizabeth started to get up and John started to speak “Elizabeth...” she cut him off.

“I know, what I did was unforgivable and you need time, I understand” she said smiling weakly.

John nodded and got up as well. Elizabeth continued “Now it is my day off and impending doom is not going to ruin my day, we can have fun first and the sort out a plan” she said smiling

John smiled back and clapped his hands together. “Sounds like a plan to me” John suddenly grabbed Elizabeth's hand and pulled her towards the ocean.

“John what are you doing!?”

“We are having fun!” he said as they ran.

Once they were near the sea John picked Elizabeth up and dumped her in the sea despite her protests. Elizabeth gasped as the water hit her skin soaking all her clothes. She turned and glared at John who was laughing at her.

“Would you mind helping me up!” she asked lying in the water. John came forward still laughing and gave her his hand. As soon as she had hold of it she pulled him down and he land face first in the water. Elizabeth laughed as she watched him pulled himself up his front now soaked and the front of his hair dripping down his face.

John looked at her “Oh you think this is funny do you?” he asked trying to be angry but she could see the smile tugging at his lips.

Elizabeth nodded trying told hold back the laughs that were try to escape her.

“Well let me show you funny” he said and suddenly picked her up dragging her further into the sea. “John! Stop!” she laughed. Suddenly he dropped her and Elizabeth went under. The cold water, sent a shiver up her spine and she panicked for a second, finally her feet touched the ground and she sprung herself back up to the surface. Once again she was faced with a laughing John, Elizabeth dived at John and sent him under the water. Suddenly Elizabeth felt his hands slide under her top she gasped at the sensation. What was he doing?

She stood in the water it only going just above her breasts as his hands kept sliding further up her top, she watched him emerge from the water with a smile on his face. She didn't say anything she just looked at him as he stepped closer and closer. Then just out of the corner of her eye she saw movement from far down the beach. Allira. She quickly stepped away from John as she approached and started leaving the sea.

John was confused as Elizabeth stepped away from him but as he watched her leave the sea he saw her reason. John started coming out as well and watched as Allira approached Elizabeth.

Elizabeth smiled as Allira approached hoping she hadn't seen how close she had John had been standing in the sea.

“What happened to you two?” she asked.

Elizabeth looked back watching John walk along the beach towards them before replying “John thought it would be funny if he dropped me in the sea” she said looking at Allira.

John joined them and spoke “And it was funny” he said smiling.

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow “For you maybe, but I got you back, now that was funny” Elizabeth looked at Allira and then John. “And now if you don't mind, I am going to go lay in the sun so I can dry off, no thanks to you and I warn you Allira he is, well he is John” she said.

Allira laughed and Elizabeth started to walk back to her jacket and shoes. Suddenly she heard John yell “I will take that as a compliment!” Elizabeth turned around and started walking backwards as she yelled back “You shouldn't!” she yelled smiling. John gave her a mock look of hurt before turning his attention to Allira.

She watched as he picked Allira up and swung her around, he put her down and Allira tapped him on the chest complaining how he was all wet, John pulled her back and squished her against him as Allira laughed and kissed him. Elizabeth turned around tears threatening the edges of her eyes. She wanted to yell at him how unfair and cruel he was being, switching from her then to Allira but she couldn't because that's what she had done. She had hurt him and caused him so much pain that she no longer had a say, she deserved what she was getting and if he wanted Allira then so be it. Again it was his choice, his call.

Elizabeth grabbed her shoes and jacket and walked to the furthest edges of the beach, she could no longer see Allira and John but she did not want to. Looking around she checked to see if anyone was near by, it was highly unlike that there would be for the camp was far on the other side and she had been told that not many people came here. When she was finally certain there were none she stripped off her top and trousers and lay the down to dry, hopefully they wouldn't take to long and for now she could sun bath.

She wasn't too bothered if anyone came for she had seen many Athosian's dressed in bikini's of sorts when it was hot and they had been invited for a Athosian version of a BBQ but she preferred it if no one came. Elizabeth lay in the hot sun for at least an hour before she heard John calling her name in the distance. Crap! she thought Athosian's were one thing John was another.

She quickly checked her clothing, they were pretty dry and considering this heat she would be surprised if they weren't. She was just about to put them on when (Yeah you guessed it!) John came into view. John stopped in his tracks before smiling as she just stood there.

“Well well Dr Weir, what have we been doing?” he said cheekily.

Elizabeth slipped on her trousers as he watched “Sun bathing, you perverse ass”

John chuckled and walked closer. “Need any help?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

Elizabeth grabbed her top and slid it on “No thank you, I think I can put my clothes on fine myself”

“Are you sure, I mean if you don't I suppose we could take them off and I could show you” he said stepping dangerously close to her.

Elizabeth shook her smiling “John”

“Elizabeth”

Elizabeth smiled. “What's got you in such a good mood?”

John shrugged and Elizabeth lifted her eyebrow, people were only this happy and suggestive after they had, no! Elizabeth's eye's widened.

“You screwed her?!” she said shocked.

John covered her mouth with his hand and Elizabeth shoved it away. “You did!” she accused.

“Could you be any more loud!” he snapped.

Elizabeth lifted an eyebrow. Well in that case, she was about to yell louder when his hand covered her mouth again. Elizabeth shoved it away gain “Would you stop doing that”

John looked down sheepishly “Sorry”

Elizabeth sighed. “John if you want to screw people then fine that's your choice but these are the Athosian's”

John looked at her “They are Athosian yes but that doesn't mean that they don't fool around either, in fact Allira has had many sexual partners, she is really experienced...” Elizabeth cut him off.

“I don't want to hear it John, you may tell your friends about your sex life but not me. And please tell me you used protection I don't want to leave to come back and few months later to find put she is pregnant” she said walking back down the beach as John followed.

“What are you, my mom?, and yes I did, you should have more faith in me Elizabeth” he said pretending to look hurt.

“Mmm I think not” she said smiling.

John smiled and jogged up to her. “Gee thanks”

“What's confusing me is where did you find a condom at such short notice?”

John smiled and tapped his chest pocket. Elizabeth chuckled and shook her head. “You think your that good huh?” John quickly stood in front of her making her come to a stop.

“You tell me” he said with his fly boy smirk.

Elizabeth took a step closer and looked him up and down, she ran her fingers over his chest and down, close to his dick yet not close enough before stepping back. “I don't see it sorry” she said smiling before walking ahead. Where were her and John she thought but once again she already knew, they were in limbo, not lover yet not friends either and which one they became was John's choice. Yep she and John were in limbo.

John came up beside her “So I think we should start planning a about 3 or 4 and get back to Atlantis at about 8:00 maybe stay for dinner. Anyway its only 10 now so what do you want to do for the day?” John asked.

Elizabeth shrugged and sat down in the sand again. “Do you have any suggestions?”

John smiled. “I do actually, I found it not long ago, I think you would like it” he said, excitement in his voice.

Elizabeth's eyebrows went up in wonder “Are you going to tell me what it is?”

“Nope, you will just have to follow me” he said standing up and putting his boots on.

Elizabeth did the same brushing the said off her feet, she quickly put her shoes on. John walked ahead and Elizabeth quickly caught up with him, falling into stride next to him. They walked in a comfortable silence for about half an hour as they started to walk through a forest.

“Are you sure you know where your going?” Elizabeth asked as they stepped over some logs some time later. They came to a huge tree that had toppled over, John climbed over and Elizabeth climbed over too as John helped her down.

“I'm sure, don't worry we're almost there” he said taking his jacket off again.

Elizabeth did the same, it seemed so much hotter in the forest, then again when you're at the beach you have a breeze, here it was like being stuck in sauna. “How long?” she asked.

John shrugged as they stepped through more shrubbery. “10 minutes maybe”

That wasn't too bad she thought. She stepped over more long grass and twigs, feeling the rays of sun pass though the tall tree's and hit her, there was a slight breeze, only for a second but to Elizabeth it felt like heaven, pure bliss. But even her second of pure bliss faded and the heat swallowed her once again.

As John started to slow some time later she heard water. Water? She turned to John. “Can I hear water?”

John grinned from ear to ear “Yep, we are here just through those shrubs” John pointed and started walked again as Elizabeth followed. John stepped though the long shrubs and into a clearing, what she saw shocked her.

It was beautiful. There in the middle of the clearing was a water fall leading into a rock pool, not only that but on one side of the cliff that held the water fall was what looked like an ancient light post. It was tall and had the blue lights all over it and metal in between. John stepped closer to it and it started to glow. It wasn't anything scientifically huge it was just beautiful.

“John this is beautiful” she said stepping forward dropping her jacket on the ground.

John came up beside her. “It sure is”

“How did you find it?”

“I went exploring, and I somehow stumbled across this, not sure how, but I did” he said sitting down. Elizabeth sat down next to him.

“Well thank you for bringing me here its beautiful”she said looking at him.

“No problem”

Sitting back she thought for a second. John had been kind understanding and had even brought her here after all she had done. She knew he was being a slight jerk sleeping with Allira and flirting with herself but it was the least she had expected. And she hadn't even said sorry, well technically she had and in not so many words, but not fully.

She turned and looked at him as he simply watched the water. “I'm sorry” she said quietly.

John looked at her. She continued. “I'm sorry for everything I said, I didn't mean any of it. And when I saw you in the gym it broke my heart” she said her voice breaking slightly as tears came to the edges of her eyes “I wanted so much to comfort you and tell you it was all a lie but I couldn't, what I did was to protect you and everyone in Atlantis, but instead I've brought you more pain than I could have possibly imagined. And now. Now we have to go back and pretend we still hate each other and try to save Atlantis” she said tears rolling down her face.

John's heart broke as he saw her cry, gently he pulled her to him and held her as she cried. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his neck as she cried into his chest. He stroked her hair and back trying to soothe her. “Hey now, don't cry on me, we're okay now, and we will stop Simon and find out what's going on, I wont let him hurt us I promise”

Elizabeth nodded as he spoke. John started to lean back but Elizabeth held on as he shifted them down into comfortable lying position. Elizabeth's tears subsided as she lay her head on John's chest, his arm wrapping around her waist, keeping her close to him. Elizabeth snuggled closer to John despite the heat and relished in the contact and sweet comfort he provided.

They stayed like this for a while until the heat got too unbearable.
John shifted and looked down at Elizabeth who was just laying on his chest as she made circles in the grass, occasionally picking it and then dropping it back onto the green ground as if she were a child again, playing in the garden.

“Do you want to go for a swim” he asked gently.

Elizabeth nodded and started to sit up. John got up and shed his top and trousers and shoe's leaving him in just his boxer's, he made his way to the water and dived in.

Elizabeth smiled as she watched him jump in and started to rid herself of her own clothes leaving her in just her bra and panties. She walked over to the edge and smiled as John emerged from the water. His hair wet as droplets of water dripped and caressed his face.

John smiled as she stood there, she looked beautiful in her black underwear and he smiled as he saw the shades of pink where she had caught the sun earlier.

“Are you gonna get in or are you just gonna stand there?” he asked as he floated in the middle of the water.

“Oh I don't know, I mean its a pretty good view from here” she said smiling.

John smiled back “I could say the same here”

Elizabeth looked down, making up her mind she jumped. The cold water that surrounded her felt amazing as her skin slowly started to cool. She swam to the surface and wiped the water from her face. John swam up to her and smiled.

“Feel better?”

Elizabeth nodded “Much”

John smiled and snuck his arms around her waist, as Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his neck. Both were content as they just held each other, they didn't need words just contact. The need to know that they were really there and that maybe everything would be ok.

Elizabeth laid her head on John's shoulder as they floated. John kissed her head then her cheek, all the way down to her neck, she smiled at the feeling and started to kiss his shoulder and neck still resting her her head on his shoulder.
She drew herself closer to him, if that was possible,making sure that every part of her skin that could, touched him.

John groaned as Elizabeth crushed herself against him, he could feel her hardened nipple's and increased his kissing. Trailing down her collar bone and the top of her breast making Elizabeth moan in delight.

“Elizabeth” he whispered, his hands sliding down her legs making them feel like silk through the water. Elizabeth smiled and went to rub him through his boxers. John stepped back, suddenly loosing his balance, he fell back underwater bringing Elizabeth with him.

Elizabeth squealed as she hit the water but quickly resurfaced and started laughing. John resurfaced and was soon laughing along with her. John swam over to her but as soon as she looked at him she started laughing again.

“I'm sorry” she said trying to calm herself “But couldn't you have picked a different time to fall over” she said still giggling.

“It wasn't my fault it was that damn rock” he said laughing.

“Didn't you fall over when you slept with Allira” she said doubling over In laughter again.

“No, I didn't actually” he said trying not to laugh. “We made it safely to the ground, on purpose, not because I fell”

“Sure” she said still smiling.

Suddenly John got an idea looking up at the water fall.

“Hey I have an idea!” he said exited.

Elizabeth looked him curiously, not sure whether she wanted to no his idea. “Oh and what is the so called idea?” she asked a smile tugging at her lips.

“Lets jump from the top of the water fall, its not that high and this pool is pretty deep”

Elizabeth looked at him in shock “What! Are you crazy?!”

John chuckled “Yes I am , but come on it will be fun” he insisted.

Elizabeth was about to protest when John spoke again. “At least come on with me and then decide” he said climbing out the water. He held hands hand out to her hoping she would take it.

Elizabeth looked at him unsure, then finally took his hand as he helped her out of the water “Fine but if it looks too dangerous then I'm going back down, and not down the water fall” she quipped knowing that if she said down then he would automatically tell her why not the water fall then.

John chuckled as they climbed up the grassy hill which lead to the top of a large stream. They both carefully went to the edge and looked down, it wasn't too far it was like an out side diving board except a bit higher.

John looked at Elizabeth and suppressed a groan as she stood there in her bra and panties. “Well I'm jumping, you coming with me?”

“I dont know John..” he cut her off.

“Come on Elizabeth we'll be fine”

Elizabeth nodded “Okay”

John grinned from ear to ear and offered her his hand. She took it gently and waited as John counted down from three. She couldn't believe she was doing this, butterflies filled her stomach as John counted down. Suddenly he said 1 and they jumped. Elizabeth screamed as they fell and let go of John's hand as she abruptly hit the water.

Elizabeth felt the air bubbles and water surround her as she got her bearing's in the water, when she came to a slow she immediately started kicking her way to the surface.

She smiled, adrenaline filling her veins as she surfaced. She waited for John to surface but he did not, Elizabeth started panicking splashing around in the water calling her name when she suddenly felt two pairs of arms and a body jump on her from behind.

“John!” she shouted spinning round to face him, she hit him on the arm as he laughed. “Don't you dare do that to me again, you scared the hell out of me!”

John stopped laughing and apologised. “Sorry”

Elizabeth couldn't help but smile as he genuinely looked sorry. “On the plus side, that was fun!” she said wrapping her arms around his neck once again.

John's arms went around her waist and he stepped closer to her, now in the slightly shallower part of the rock pool. “See didn't I tell you” he said proudly.

Elizabeth nodded as she leant in to kiss him, slowly sliding her tongue over his mouth. John open his mouth and her tongue slipped inside, teasing his with gentle caresses. John moaned and flicked his thumb over Elizabeth's nipple eliciting a moan from herself.

John lead them towards the edge and shoved her on the grass, quickly climbing up himself before reclaiming her lips. Elizabeth pulled him on top of her as they kiss again, his hands slips behind her back and she lifts herself slightly for him as he unclips her bra. He slides it off her shoulders and puts it to the side. He smiles down at her and Elizabeth blushes slightly at his stare.

“Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are” he said kissing down her neck.

Elizabeth smile's and relishes in the sensation “No I don't think you did”

He kissed down her breast's and down her stomach making Elizabeth gasp and arch upwards slightly. “Well, you are beautiful” he says and they soon loose them selves in ecstasy, moans and cries of pleasure fill the forest and the hot summer heat.
End Notes:
Please please review, tell me what you think!
Chapter 11 by lolwrwg
Part 11

After their amazing love making they had both fallen into a fitful sleep. Elizabeth woke a while later, tangled up in John's arms and legs. She smiled as she watched him sleep, he looked so peaceful and un-plagued by the world and its problems.

She thought back to their love making, it wasn't rushed or the need for sex but the need to feel the love that they still felt for each other and if they could carry on. She wanted so badly for him to accept her again and to forgive her but she couldn't, he had to do it on his own, now he knew how she felt he needed to choose. Her thoughts drifted to Atlantis and Simon remembering the reason she came here.

Carefully she slipped out of John's arms her now dry curls falling at her shoulders, she moved towards John's pocket for a watch when she found it she looked at the time. It was about 1:50pm they would have to go soon.

Suddenly she felt two arms come around her waist from behind. “What you doin?” he said resting his head on her shoulder. Elizabeth leaned against his naked form in return.

“Checking the time it's 10 to 2, we have got to go soon” she said turning in his arms, she kissed him on the nose before stepping away from him. “I'm am going to dress you should too” she said picking up her clothes and putting them on.

John nodded and started to do the same as he let his thoughts wonder. He loved Elizabeth with his whole entire being, but he just wasn't sure he could trust her any more, what if she was working with Simon, it was highly unlikely but the thought still crept into his mind. Where as Allira she was fun, but he wasn't sure where he stood with her yet. Sliding his T-shirt on he put on his shoes and waited for Elizabeth.

Once she was done they started making there way back through the forest, silence settling upon them. John helped her over the big log again and they both began the half an hour trek back to the Athosian camp.

Once they arrived Teyla and Allira walked out of one of the near by tents and walked towards them. That girl was every where she thought, then again she does live here.

“Did you two have a nice walk?” Teyla asked smiling.

Elizabeth smiled back at her “Yes we did John showed me some ruins” she said hoping they wouldn't notice her minor lie.

Well technically he did she thought, they passed some on their way to the waterfall.

Allira spoke “John, would you like to help me pick some fruit?” she asked sweetly, and Elizabeth swore she could have been sick at how nice she was.

John smiled and nodded “Sure, I will see you two I about an hour so we can plan” he said walking off with Allira closely by his side.

Teyla and herself nodded as they watched them go. Teyla turned to her and spoke “Elizabeth...” she started but Elizabeth cut her off.

“I know but he needs time, I need to give him this lean way seeing as what I've done”

“Maybe so, but you did it because you had to, he needs to make up his mind, he is being unfair to you” Teyla spoke with sympathy, she knew Teyla was right but she almost felt bad if she told him was being unfair.

“Anyway we have an hour left according to John and I believe we are over due for a good gossip, don't you?” Teyla said smiling mischievously.

Elizabeth grinned back. “I believe you are correct”

The two women slowly walked across the camp, talking idly.

Teyla spoke “SO what is with you and John?”

Elizabeth smiled slightly. “At the moment I have no idea, I know that I love him and I think he love's me, but I have lost his trust and I don't think I will be able to get it back” she said looking down.

Teyla laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder “I'm sure you will gain it back in time” she said smiling. “On the other side of things though, when did you two start sleeping together, I thought you were with Simon, obviously not any more but...” she trailed off.

Elizabeth smiled and nodded “Well its a longs story” she looked at Teyla but Teyla did not back down “Alight. It started a couple of days ago. I started dreaming about John and so I went...” Teyla cut her off.

“Dr Weir dreamt of a good looking sexy colonel?, I thought you never had inappropriate thoughts or dreams!” Teyla said mockingly.

Elizabeth smiled “Shut up. I can have inappropriate thoughts and you know it!” Elizabeth said remembering back to a girls night where they were all played truth and dare and they all had to tell their most hottest fantasy and with whom.

They had all been a bit tipsy no doubt, It had been quite funny, especially when Katie said Rodney's fantasy would probably be him and her on the kitchen table with food at the side so they could have sex and he could eat at the same time. All the girls had burst out laughing and continued guessing each guys fantasy, but as it came to John it was difficult, even though he was a typical fly boy, Elizabeth knew something lay deeper under that cocky exterior and as the girls had waited for her guess she could not find one. Instead she had shrugged and sipped her wine, of course the girls had teased her saying she probably already knew to which Elizabeth had protested immensely.

Returning back to reality she continued. “Anyway I went to the mess hall seeing as it was early in the morning and the options were falling back into the dream and starting work early I obviously chose the latter...” again Teyla cut her off.

“Mmm I would have definitely chose the former” she said mischievously.

Elizabeth nudged her smiling “Hey! Hands off, I've already got one person to compete with I don't need another”

Teyla smiled “Elizabeth you have been competing with the whole entire galaxy for some time now” she laughing.

Elizabeth chuckled before continuing “Can I continue my story?” Teyla nodded “As I was saying I went to the mess hall, obviously fate hates me and so when I walk in I find John in there steeling ice cream. I stupidly join him and we eat, sometime later we end up kissing so I run off and tell him it cant happen again. The next day I was mean I flirted with Simon in front of John he got mad and so later he pulled me into a room and we had a yelling match which soon turned into a make out session when Carson walked in” she said chuckling, Teyla immediately started laughing.

“It was not funny! Okay maybe it was a bit. Anyway the next day I was so horny and frustrated. I went out onto the balcony where it was raining and tried to relieve myself and of course John walks out, I was practically delirious with feelings and emotions confusing me so I begged him to fuck me, he didn't want to but I begged him again and he complied. God it was amazing, we fucked against the wall and then we went back to his quarters and did all over again. Then in the morning in we did it in the shower. Seriously though it always seems to happen when we are in water or its raining or something, and about an hour or so ago we did it on the grass after we went for a swim in the rock pool”

Teyla smiled “It seems you two have gotten to know each other even better!”

Elizabeth laughed “It seems so”

“If you and him have made love again, then why do you have doubt of his trust for you?” Teyla said curiously.

Elizabeth sighed and came to a stop “He is a fly boy and I don't think he has made up his mind yet, I made love to him to show him I was still there for him and if he wanted me he could still have me but he seems rather taken with Allira”

Teyla nodded as they continued to walk. “I know I saw them, I had rather hoped it would be you and him unfortunately it was not and so I crept away” she smiled before continuing “Of course that was after I stole her dress and hid it in the bush” she said chuckling.

Elizabeth turned and looked at her shocked but smiled at the same time “Teyla!”

“What!” she said laughing “I don't want her with John! I want you with John! I never really like her anyway she was far too sweet for my liking, but I am her leader and so I must accept her as one of my people” she said as they walked.

Elizabeth nodded before smiling “Thank you”

Teyla smiled back “You are my closest friend I would do anything for you”

Elizabeth gave her a hug “Anyway how are you and Kanaan?”

Teyla looked at her shocked “How did you know?!”

Elizabeth chuckled “I knew you liked someone on the main land and when I saw you two this morning it was like being caught between a starving man and food, you two want each other bad!” she said laughing

Teyla blushed “We were not like that!”

“Oh yes you were”

Teyla smiled “Fine we were but you cant honestly say that you and John aren't worse, every time you two are in a room together sparks seem to fly, everybody leaves sacred they will get hit or you two will start doing it right there and then”

Elizabeth jaw dropped and Teyla laughed and quoted “'Close your mouth Elizabeth we are not a cod fish'”

Elizabeth close her mouth and then frowned recognising that saying “Hey that's from...”

“Mary Poppins, I know John showed me the film a few weeks ago, he said every family needed a Mary Poppins'” she said smiling and Elizabeth chuckled.

“Indeed they do” as Elizabeth looked around she saw that they had done a full circuit of the camp and John and Allira were back

Teyla spoke up realising they were back “Shall we stay for dinner?”

Elizabeth nodded

“Al right I will go and tell them to lay three extra places again” Elizabeth watched her leave and go over to Allira probably requiring her assistance for something. John walked over to her and smiled.

“Hey” he said cheerily.

“Hey, how was you fruit picking?” she said smiling, not happy that he had gone with Allira but she accepted it.

“Enjoyable, but not as enjoyable as you” he said leaning into her.

Elizabeth stepped back and John frowned.

“John I cant” she said quietly, she wanted so badly to kiss him but she couldn't, not while he was still with Allira.

“I don't understand” he said confused.

She knew this was going to be hard talking about her feelings and she knew the IOA would probably not be happy if John and her finally did get together after they get rid of Simon but she was too tired of denying it she had tried that already and look where it had gotten her.

Hesitantly she started. “I cant not while your with Allira, I know we slept together when I was with Simon and I slept with you just but that was to show you I still love you. You cant keep doing this John you cant keep jumping from me to Allira,its not fair, I know you think I have no right John but I do. I chose, John, I chose you and I know I hurt you but I did what I had to. I know where stand John question is do you?” she said looking at him.

John stood there dumbfounded.

“I know you need time, but I need you to choose, not because I'm cruel and heartless but because I need to know if I have to let you go or not” she said slightly teary.

John nodded and pulled her into a hug. He kissed the top of her head and Elizabeth clung to him like he was a life jacket and if she let go she would drown with out him.

John spoke hi head on top of hers. “I know but like you said I need time, don't worry though I will tell you soon”

Elizabeth nodded and stepped away from him. “And until then...” he finished for her.

“No kissing I know” he said smiling slightly.

There was a few minutes of silence between them before John clapped his hands together “So shall we go plan?” he said smiling.

Elizabeth smiled back “Lets”
End Notes:
Please please review, tell me what you think!
Chapter 12 by lolwrwg
Part 12


They sat round a camp fire as the evening set in. John poked the fire with a stick as Elizabeth and Teyla finished their food, Elizabeth set her plate aside and smiled at John as he waited.

Shifting on the log John was sat on he started “Okay so I've been thinking and I think I've come up with some sort of a plan” It was a pretty crap plan but a plan none the less. But what could you do he thought there was a bomb in the city and they didn't even know it!

“And?” Elizabeth prompted.

John poked the fire again “I say when we get back we sneak In, we go check out this bomb, remove it then go attack him. I want him and this bomb out as quickly as possible”

Elizabeth looked at eyebrows in her hair line “No!” she said loudly, that was the stupidest plan she had ever heard of “For one thing we wouldn't even be able to sneak back, they know when we are supposed to be back and send out a jumper they would find out that we had already left and then they would know we were back, two; we cant attack him, even if we did find the bomb and remove it, we don't know that he hasn't got more traps or dangerous devices”

Teyla nodded “She is right as much I want to take him down as quick as possible we cant, he has already got us wrapped round his finger”

John sighed and leant back, his hands running through his hair in frustration “Okay so not that plan then. The only other option is pretending as if we know nothing and we check it out slowly, but this has seriously high risks, risking not only us but Atlantis too”

“So did the other plan. Look no matter what plan we come up with its going to have its risks, I mean hello we have a bomb in the city!” Elizabeth said frustrated. Truth was she blamed herself for this mess, she was supposed to protect her people yet here she was putting them at risk because she was having an affair.

“Good point , so plan B?” he said looking at the two women. Elizabeth and Teyla nodded. “Okay so we check it out slowly, but Elizabeth whatever ever you do don't provoke him and keep your head set on at all times that goes for everyone, so if something happens we can contact each other quickly”

They all nodded and John suddenly yawned. He rubbed his hands over his face trying to waken himself slightly. “Maybe we should stay the night, the very latest we have to be back at Atlantis is tomorrow morning. If that's okay with you Teyla?”

She smiled “That's fine” she got up from where she had been sitting “You two may have one of the empty tents near the back of the camp, John I'm sure you know where it is?”

“Yeah thanks Teyla” he said looking up at her.

Teyla nodded “Goodnight” she said before walking off.

They both replied goodnight before John suggested that they settle for the night. Elizabeth followed him through the camp until they came to a large tent. They walked inside , it was beautiful Elizabeth thought. It was large and had tables and a small cupboard on one side the floor was covered in rugs and the double bed lay on the opposite side.

Elizabeth quickly did a double take back to the bed. Double bed!? Oh no she couldn't do this she couldn't sleep in the same bed as him! she wouldn't last she would give in and that's the last thing she wanted.

“John...” she started.

John turned round and he slipped off his jacket and dumped it on a chair. “What?”

She looked in it's direction and John followed Elizabeth's eyes towards the double bed and it suddenly dawned on him. Shit.

Elizabeth shook her head “John I cant...” she trailed off again.

“No its fine, there's another empty tent next to mine you can have that” he said quietly.

Elizabeth nodded and turned to leave but just as she left she turned to him “Thank you for understanding” she said quietly.

John smiled weakly “Its fine”

Elizabeth smiled and left.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Simon slammed his hands against the computer. Damn it! He had found out earlier that day that Elizabeth had gone to the main land at first he had been worried but looking back over the tapes, he had seen that she had had no choice. But now this was ridiculous it was eleven and she still wasn't back Atlantis, not only that but she was with that worthless piece of scum Sheppard!

She had probably told him everything and was now fucking him. No! They wouldn't get away with this! He grinned evilly he had learnt all he could and it was night. This was the perfect opportunity, they would come back and be helpless and vulnerable. It was time to put his plan into action.

They wouldn't be returning to Atlantis any more. No they were returning to something far greater!

0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Elizabeth sighed as she lay on her back in a tank top and shirt's Teyla had leant her. She had been trying to sleep for at lest an hour now but it just wouldn't seem to come. Thoughts of John and Simon plagued her mind. How could she have been so stupid, she should have seen that something was wrong with him, but he had seemed so nice so genuine. Genuine my ass! She thought after.

She groaned and turned shoving her face in her pillow. And now with John how could she have screwed things up so much, it was like there was a curse on her! She needed him, wanted to be so close to him and for a few moments she was but now it was like she was light years away and she couldn't find her way back. The words replayed in her head, she needed him, she needed him , she needed him, she needed him. ALRIGHT ENOUGH! She screamed in her head.

Lifting her face from her pillow she quietly got up, lifting the blankets off her and made her way to his tent. She crossed the small area between their tents in record time, it wasn't cold she just didn't want to be seen. Just as she came to the tent she heard something, she stopped and saw through a slit in John's tent.

There standing up by the bed was and naked Allira and a half dressed John shoving their tongues down each others throats. Thankfully Allira's back was to her so all she could see was her annoyingly perky butt. She couldn't believe this, the again she could , it was John. How could he be so heartless, yes she had cheated but she hadn't gone back and forth when simon had wanted sex she had declined because she knew she loved John and wanted him.

But John was being selfish. Maybe he had chosen. He had chosen Allira. Tears threatened the edges of her eyes when a hand suddenly clamped over her mouth muffling her scream.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0ooo00o0o0o0o0oooo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0ooo0oo0oo0o0o0o0oo0oo0

Teyla kissed Kanaan goodnight and started to sneak back to her own tent. She suddenly heard movement and quickly hid behind and near by hut afraid of being caught, she waited till the person had passed but just as she came out of hiding she saw the person. Allira. She watched as Allira hurried towards John and Elizabeth's tent only in a cloth dressing gown.

She hoped Elizabeth had stayed in the same tent as John but she knew she wouldn't have seeing as their was only a double bed. She would have taken the one next to it which was empty. Damn it she was not going to let this stupid slut ruin two of her best friends lives.

She followed Allira slowly, careful not to show her position. Allira went in and she hid behind a tent hoping that Allira would come back out, but after a few minute's it was apparent that that was not going to happen. She was just about to heads towards John's tent when she saw Elizabeth sneak out of hers. Oh great why didn't they all just get together and have a huge slumber party! She saw Elizabeth stop and she knew she had probably seen something.

Carefully she sneaked towards her and clamped a hand over her mouth muffling her cries. She turned her around quickly and Elizabeth stopped struggling instead she received a deathly glare to which Teyla silently chuckled.

Elizabeth shoved Teyla's hand away and whispered “What the hell are you doing here?”

“I was sneaking out of Kanaan's tent and saw Allira come here, I was hoping to get her away from John some how, but then you came” she whispered.

“Oh. Good idea”

They were suddenly silenced when they heard voice's coming from the tent. The quietly crept forward and listened.

“...Oh come on John” Allira said huskily.

“I don't know Allira” John said his breath ragged.

“You know you want me” she said. They herd the sharp snap of a zipper and Elizabeth immediately tensed, she tried to leave but Teyla held her and made her stay. She didn't want to hear this she didn't want to hear John make love to another woman she was sure if she did she would break.

They stood there listening to the kissing sounds and every one broke Elizabeth's heart. That was supposed to be her in there not that stupid little slut, no she reprimanded herself , her name was Allira, if John wanted to be with her then she could not call her a slut. Tears threatened the edges of her eye's and just when she thought it couldn't get worse he moaned and Elizabeth let the tears fall.

Teyla could see Elizabeth breaking and she brought her arm around her in comfort. She didn't like to see Elizabeth like this but she knew John, and she knew that he didn't want this. John would not accept something if he did not want it.

Elizabeth turned to her and whispered so quietly that it was barley audible “I cant do this please let me go” she pleaded.

Teyla shook her head “Trust me” she said.

Elizabeth closed her eye's and nodded. The kisses continued and so did the moans, after a few torturous minute's Elizabeth turned to Teyla again and Teyla nodded. They turned to leave when voices were heard again Teyla edged closer and listened she waved Elizabeth over and she followed.

“No Allira”

“What do you mean no” Allira said exasperated.

“I mean no” John said sternly.

“You were enjoying it a minute ago”

“No, my body was enjoying it , I wasnt though”

“What! You cant be serious, your still head over for your slut of a boss!”

“Hey! Don't you dare talk about her that way!”

“She forced us to leave our home and awakened the wraith!”

“No that was all me, so don't blame her for my problems!”

“She brought you all here and is responsible for everyone's actions so she is the reason”

“That is not true, and we are doing everything we can to stop the wraith!”

“Well its not enough!”

“Fine. Now please leave!”

“Oh I'm going!”

They heard shuffling and quickly ran behind the tent to hide.

“Now I know why they call you fly boy” Allira said and left.

Teyla turned and looked at Elizabeth smiling. “See what did I say?” she said quietly.

Elizabeth chuckled tears in her eye's. They walked to the front and Teyla hugged Elizabeth goodnight leaving Elizabeth stood in front of John's tent unsure what to do. Should she go in or should she just go to sleep. She didn't know. She couldn't have been happier when she had heard John stopping Allira. Relief and hope flooded through her, and it had only increased when she had heard him defending her. Now she was stuck with the decision of going in and finding out if they still had a chance together or leaving it till to the morning.

Making a decision she closed her eye's took a deep breath and...
End Notes:
Cliff hanger!! Will she go in?... please please review! tell me what you think!
Chapter 13 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Sorry that this chapters short, when i was writting this i was creeping my self out! my dark side has officially surfaced!
Part 13


Making a decision she closed her eye's took a deep breath and slipped inside. John stood on the far side of the tent his back to her and oblivious to her entrance.

She hesitated for a moment, still slightly unsure of herself. Maybe she should leave, maybe it was too soon, what if he didn't really want her, what if he had only pushed Allira away because he didn't want sex. All these questions swam through her mind over powering her that she didn't even realise when John had turned around to find her standing
and staring blankly ahead.

“Elizabeth?” Suddenly his voice snapped her out of her trance like cold water hitting her face bringing her back to reality.

“Elizabeth?” he said again. She looked at him and suddenly everything crumbled.

Shit! She didn't know what to do, this was a bad idea she thought. She couldn't do this, she was asking him to jump when she couldn't even do it herself. “Sorry I... I err...” her breath caught in her lungs making her feel light headed. Finding the strength she needed she pulled her self together like she had done many times during negotiations.

“I thought I heard something but obviously I was wrong, it was probably just you walking around, I better go back to bed, goodnight John”

She sped out there so fast that anybody could have seen she was trying to avoid him. But why? She thought she wanted this, 'but wanting to do something and actually doing it are two completely different things' her inner voice said. She knew she was right but it hurt all the same, not letting your self do something, to what? Protect herself? 'you have to take chances to live life'

She groaned as she rolled onto her bed letting the tears fall. Pulling the covers over herself she whispered quietly “I'll take my chance tomorrow” but deep inside something told her that she wouldn't be getting that chance. Just as sleep claimed her the wind howled sending a chill down her spine, something wasn't right, she didn't feel right.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0



John watched as Elizabeth ran out of his tent like a cat on fire, he couldn't even get out a word before she was gone.

He had screwed it up, everything, he had screwed up fucking everything! He slammed his hands in his hair and screamed kicking the bed. He barely registered the pain of the wood slamming into his foot as he thought of what she may have seen. She had asked him to choose and in a way he had but the look on Elisabeth's face had told him all he needed to know. Elizabeth thought he had chosen Allira, when he had really chosen her.

Elizabeth. The one person who had taken a chance on him and let him come to Atlantis, the one person who had defended him against the IOA, Colonel Caldwell and General Landry and trusted him with her life and Atlantis's life. His friend and the woman he loved.

He groaned walking over to his bed and sitting down. When had things gotten so complicated? For three years they had faced countless enemies and deaths and now because of one stupid man and an affair Atlantis and his relationship with Elizabeth were all on the brink of destruction.

He wanted to go to her and explain but his feet wouldn't let him it was as if his body was glued to the bed unable to move yet his heart was screaming at him to go to her to run out of the tent and into her warm soft arms and explain. But still he sat staring through the slit in his tent and into the darkness of the night.

Even as he sat there he knew something wasn't right, everything was eerily quiet, and the wind seemed to howl like a warning, he shivered still staring into the bleak coldness of the night, watching as the wind grew and with it his unease. He knew, he always knew, when ever something was wrong or amiss he knew, he knew. Warning bells like a siren suddenly screamed in his ears, Jumping up he grabbed his trousers, top and shoes and quickly changed. Teyla he needed Teyla.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Teyla walked back through the dark night. She hoped Elizabeth and John would work things out, they were her family and though she found John attractive she knew where his heart lay and where her did. But even as she thought about her two close friends she couldn't shake this strange feeling. The wind rushed round her whistling in an unsettling way yet at the same time everything was eerily silent and still.

She slowed until she came to a stop ans looked round, something was wrong, but what? The dark surrounded her making her feel vulnerable as if she were a girl again, alone and scared. The wind swept round her sending shivers down her spine and then she heard it.

'Go back' it whispered. She spun round “Who's there?”she called, but no one answered.

'Go back!' it whispered again, this time more forcefully. She spun back round but once again there was no one to be found.

She looked round and started to walk back to her tent quickly, the whole time checking if anyone was there. Suddenly a blast of wind threw her to the ground. 'GO BACK!' an image of Atlantis flashed before her eye's and then it was gone again.

Teyla gasped and shook with fright but she knew, something was wrong on Atlantis and they needed to go back. She sprang up quickly and started running towards John and Elizabeth's tent, she was half way there when she saw two figures running towards her. John and Elizabeth! She sighed with relief as she reached them.

All at once they all said “We need to go back!” the three of them looked at each other. And John explained. “I have this really bad feeling, we need to go back now! I woke Elizabeth up and she agrees”

Teyla nodded “I know the spirits told me too. I was on my way back to my tent when I had this strange feeling, then suddenly I heard voices telling me to go back, I didn't understand at first but a gust of wind threw me back and showed me a picture of Atlantis” she finished.

“Are you okay?” Elizabeth asked.

“I am fine, but we need to leave” Teyla insisted.

“Well I think we all agree on that one” John spoke, Elizabeth and Teyla nodded.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Simon stepped over the sleeping bodies in Atlantis and smiled, it had worked, he had let off a highly deep sleeping drug that would knock them out for at lest 24 hours or more. He had put his gas mask on and waited until the gas had reached the whole of Atlantis and now as he walked towards the control room he couldn't help but smile at his achievement.

All he had to do now was call in re-enforcements and then he would wait for Elizabeth and her lap dog boyfriend. Travelling up to the control room he saw a scientist, she seemed to be more immune to the drug and was struggling not to fall to sleep. He thought he may as well put her out of her misery, pulling put his gun he loaded the bullets into it and watched how the girl vaguely registered what he was doing. Her drugged eyes grew with fright but she was helpless to do anything, the drug was too strong.

He looked down at her one last time, then, BANG!one shot straight in the head, he looked at her lifeless body watching as the blood poured from her skull and her eyes that were just a second ago filled with endless fright now stared blankly into nothingness.
End Notes:
Another sort of cliff hanger!! Please please review,tell me what you think! its Extreeeemely appreciated!!
Chapter 14 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
This chapters taking a slightly magical turn but come on its Atlantis! anything can happen!! Enjoy!
Part 14


The three of them sat in silence as they made their way to Atlantis. Each one of them containing a horrible creepy sensation that they just couldn't shake. But though Elizabeth felt the chilling sensation that filled the air, she also felt power. She wiped her forehead, she felt hot, so hot and light headed, but she also felt power underneath her skin. Running through her veins. Her nerves kicked in and she looked down at her hand which felt like it was on fire.

She gasped at what she saw, her hand burned with sapphire swirls and patterns, they glowed lightly and sent tingles across her body. She pulled her sleeve up further to reveal more intricate blue patterns. What was happening to her? And why now? In the middle of a crisis! She was so scared, what if she was dying, god why didn't she take that chance with John back on the mainland! Concentrating back on her arm she touched them lightly sending a tingle through her body and a soft glow emanating from them.

Shakily she spoke “Teyla”

Teyla turned round in her seat to look back and Elizabeth. “What is it Elizabeth?”

Elizabeth slowly took off her jacket to reveal beautiful delicate sapphire patterns all over her arms. She couldn't see her stomach but she had a strong feeling that there would be patterns there too. Teyla gasped “Oh my god” she slowly stepped out of her seat next to John and knelt in front of Elizabeth. She traced the patterns and looked up at the fearful doctor.

“Do they hurt?” she asked gently.

Elizabeth shook her head “No, but they do tingle. Teyla what's happening to me?” she whispered at the end.

Teyla looked at her friend in sympathy “I am afraid I do not know”

Johns voice interrupted them “Hey what's going on back there?”

Elizabeth collected her self and spoke “John I think we need to stop for a second”

John frowned still looking ahead controlling the jumper “What? Why?”

Teyla spoke “I think you should see for your self”

“What the hell are you on about! Just tell...” Elizabeth cut him off “John!” he shut up.

Silence filled the jumper and Elizabeth could feel her heart pounding in her chest “Turn... around” power and authority shone through her voice but John was not stupid, and as she spoke he could hear the fear that laced her words. She tried to hide it, cover it up, but he could always tell, it was the one thing he knew frightened her the most, the way he could read her like a book, willing or unwilling.

He slowed the jumper and hovered it in the sky. He sighed in annoyance, what the hell did they think they were doing?, something was wrong in Atlantis he knew it!, they didn't have time to have a girly gossip and paint their nails!

Turning round his eyes grew with shock. There she sat like a goddess, glowing with the most beautiful blue patterns you had ever seen. Her once beautiful green eyes burned with passion and sparkled like emeralds, they seemed so deep, as if they could contain an entire ocean. He jerked away slightly when more sapphire patterns spread up her neck but instead of glowing this time they sparkled, shooting glitter along the side of her face. Her hair shone, and her curls seemed more predominant more tamed.

She smiled at him weakly “I told you we should stop”

John nodded unable to speak. What was happening to her, admittedly she was beautiful but he couldn't help but fear what was happening to her. “What's happening to you?” he asked gently.

Elizabeth shook her head tears rolling down her cheek “I don't know” she whispered.

John turned to Teyla “Teyla?”

Teyla shook her head with sorrow “I'm sorry John, I have never heard of any...” she stopped midway a thought hitting her mind. It couldn't be, they were just myths, stories told to children on cold winter nights, keeping hope alive.

“Teyla?” John spoke.

Teyla shook her head “I can not be sure, but a long time ago when I was just a girl my father and the elders use to tell us stories. They used to tell of women and men that would suddenly glow blue and gain power in time's of great need and sadness. I did not believe it but it use to give us hope, I'm sorry but this is the only explanation I can come up with”

Elizabeth nodded taking in what Teyla had said “So you think that I am one of those people? And because Atlantis is at threat that some how I have manifested powers to help my people?”

Teyla nodded.

John looked at Elizabeth and spoke “Well considering everything we have seen and been through it wouldn't be that far fetched, I mean I've got a thousand year old gene which powers up an entire city, well maybe not the entire city but you get my point. Maybe you have a different gene where you get super powers and get to look pretty” he said trying to ease the atmosphere.

“John does it look like I have su...” Elizabeth wasn't able to finish her sentence when a flash of light emanated from Elisabeth's body. It surrounded the jumper forcing Teyla and John to shield them selves from the blinding light, the light was so bright that John swore Atlantis would have seen it even from the distance they were at.

The light faded leaving a shimmer through the air, like dust. John and Teyla took their arms away from their faces to look at Elizabeth. Not only had the patterns spread across her cheek but she was now dressed in a long white dress. The sleeves were long but they were cut from the elbow down making them flow. There was also a slit in the side of her dress from her mid thigh revealing more intricate patterns down her long smooth legs. The bodice was tight showing off her every curve, and she couldn't have looked more stunning to John. It was so simple and naturally perfect but at the same time she looked strong and wise.

Elizabeth saw the shocked faces of team mates and looked down. She shot up not quite sure if she was seeing things “Oh my god” she said as she touched the smooth fabric of her flowing dress. She pun round making the bottom flow, what on earth! “This is ridiculous!” she exclaimed looking back at John and Teyla.

John smiled his usual fly boy smirk and she could see the snarky comment rolling of his tongue before he had even spoken. His mouth started to twitch and her eyes grew mischievous. Here it comes she thought.

“Oh I don't know I think the fairy look suits you” John said grinning from ear to ear.

Elizabeth glared at him and Teyla smiled.

“I think I agree with Colonel Sheppard Elizabeth, the dress is most becoming on you”

Elizabeth's lips curled up slightly “Well I suppose its not everyday that girl gets to live her dream of being fairy princess” she said spinning around like a little girl.

Teyla and John chuckled “Indeed” Teyla spoke honestly.

She sighed and came to a stop, as much fun as this was Atlantis was still possibly in danger. She looked at Teyla and John with a serious and concerned look on her face. Their smiles immediately dropped, understanding what she meant they went back to their seats and continued the short journey back to Atlantis.

O00o0oo00oo00oo00o0o0oo0oo0o0o00o0o0oo0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o000o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o

Simon watched as the high council of the order walked through the Stargate. He walked down the steps and greeted them.

“Mr Kolya” he said smiling and shook his hand briefly. He greeted each of them. A Russian Colonel, Colonel Ivanov. A Mr Leon Henders who lead a group of people who worshipped the wraith. Mr Isaac Cassel, part of the Geni and Kolya's second in command. Rashel Levise a professional killer and thief. All of them including Simon himself made up the council, though Kolya was the leader, Simon, Rashel, Isaac, Ivanov and Leon worked together and tributed ideas and lead their followers.

“Welcome to Atlantis” he spoke with triumph.

Kolya stepped forward “You have done well my friend, and in such short time. Now where are our dearest Dr and Colonel?” he said venom lacing his voice.

Simon coiled in distaste of their mention “Unfortunately they went to the main land yesterday but hopefully they should be back soon”

Kolya shook his head as he walked up through the control room “I was so hoping they would be here to greet us. It seems we shall have to wait I have missed them dearly” as Kolya walked towards Elizabeth office he spotted the body of the girl Simon had shot earlier. He turned towards Simon and raised his eyebrow. “What happened?”

“She seemed to be slightly immune to the sleeping drug” he said dismissively.

Kolya nodded turning away “Shame, but next time clear up after your self” he said walking into the office. The others followed him in and sat around the table.

All of them sat except for Rashel who stood in defiance. Her tanned skin and large but deadly sharp eye's made her look irresistible to even the strongest of men. Her long dark hair plated with perfection swayed with every step she took into the office. “So what now? Call in more people or kill people, I would prefer the latter” she said coldly.

Kolya chuckled deeply “Patience Rashel, you will get your kill”

Simon stepped forward “Kolya, I would like that you would leave Colonel Sheppard and Dr weir to me” he started to say but Kolya quickly answered back.

“No they are mine” he said coldly.

Simon's anger rose immediately “But YOU said the I could have them!” he said loudly. He had promised!

“Thing's change Mr Wallace, those two have brought nothing but pain and suffering to me a my people! I will avenge my people with their deaths! Not some silly pathetic crush that went wrong!” he said slamming the table. Simon jerked back quickly.

“Of course, they are yours” he replied reluctantly.

Kolya smiled “Good, now go and call in more people” he said leaning back against the chair Elizabeth would usually sit in.

Simon nodded solemnly and walked off to the control room. As much as Simon wanted to hurt Elizabeth and John he knew that to go up against Kolya now would a waste of time, they needed to at least stick together for they time being. But he would get his revenge somehow. No matter what.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

John landed the cloaked jumper on what they thought was a helicopter pad but for jumpers. They planned to land, get in through a small hatch next to the helicopter pad and then make their way through Atlantis and asses the situation.

John turned in his seat to look at Elizabeth and Teyla after he landed. “Alright come on, but be careful, this isn't some practice trial training game this is real” he emphasized.

Elizabeth sighed “We know John” she said looking him in the eye. Out of everyone she was probably the most safest. On the way to Atlantis she had established that she could stop people from moving if she wished and also force them to do things. She had to concentrate but it was better than nothing.

The three of them stepped out of the jumper and climbed through the hatch. John went first and Elizabeth second, he helped her down and she couldn't help but blush as his hand slipped along her thigh from where the dress split on one side. She had wanted her own clothes back seeing as they were more practical but found that her clothes had simply disappeared during the flash of light.

She had cursed her self countless times for not bringing her bag with her but they had rushed to the jumper and left everything behind apart form weapons.

Once she was down and on solid floor they waited for Teyla and then continued through Atlantis.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Isaac was helping Simon with the controls when he saw three dots appear on the city map. He left Simon controlling the gate as their people came through and went into Kolya's office.

“Sir”

Kolya looked up “Yes?”

“Sir three people have just appeared in the lower sections of Atlantis”

Kolya smiled and leaned back “Well it seems our Colonel and Dr have finally decided to greet us, how nice of them”
End Notes:
Uh oh! what are they gonna do!??!?! Please please review! tell me what you think!
Chapter 15 by lolwrwg
Part 15

Elizabeth never thought that walking through Atlantis would feel unsafe but walking through the long corridors, sleeping bodies scattered across the floor, silence filling the air leaving it untouched and eerie made her realise she couldn't have been more wrong.

After walking through the halls after only a few minutes they had discovered bodies everywhere. At first Elizabeth had panicked, fearing that they were dead but as John had checked they had soon found that they were merely in a deep state of sleep. At least that's what they hoped.

Realising that no one was awake and that Simon had probably sent a drug through the vents hitting the whole of Atlantis they decided to retreat to the lower sections of Atlantis where their life signs would go undetected.

Now as they walked lower and lower the the full extent of the situation finally hit her. Her pulse sped up and her chest got a little heavier. What were they going to do?, all of Atlantis was asleep, they were on their own, three people against god knows how many. Simon had been crazy with her, if he was any where near like that still, god knew what he could do to the rest of Atlantis. To her people. To innocents. She slowed to an almost stop, her chest like lead as remorse and sadness ran down her throat and chest like hot liquid.

She swayed and hit the wall latching on to it too keep her up slightly. John and Teyla turned and watched as Elizabeth slid down the wall. Reacting John caught her and gently lowered her to the ground, her back still sliding down the cold wall adding a chill to to the one that had already engulfed her body.

Elizabeth didn't understand, she felt so scared and sad. Elizabeth looked at John who was speaking to her but she couldn't hear anything. Suddenly an image flashed before her. She saw shoes walking across the floor, coming to a stop in front of her. The flash stopped and she saw Teyla in front of her, she still couldn't hear anything but looking at her lips and could see her calling her name. Teyla faded away and the flash came back.

She felt terrified she looked up from the shoes and followed up the body until she came to the face. Simon. She watched unable to move or speak as he pulled something out of his pocket. It was black and shiny, her eyes blurred for a moment but when they came back into focus she could see it was a gun. Panic filled her, she tried to scream but nothing came out, she watched him load it and tears filled her eye's. His face held no emotion. She tried to move get away but her body wouldn't comply. The gun lifted in her her direction, she looked at him pleading through her eyes watching as his finger pulled the trigger.

She screamed finding her voice and started thrashing about. Arms held her tightly and familiar voice filled the air around her. “Elizabeth, stop you are safe!” she knew that voice. It was soft and gentle. A woman's voice. A friend. Teyla.

“Its ok I've got you no one is gonna hurt you” John whispered kissing her forehead.

She stopped thrashing about and her breathing slowed. She opened her eyes gently, tears gliding down he face. “I'm sorry” she whispered.

Teyla shook her head “Its ok. What happened?” she asked gently.

Elizabeth looked away “I... I don't know, I saw someone being killed, but I saw it through their eye's... They were so scared” she whispered her voice catching in her throat. John's grip tightened and she pushed herself closer to him burying her head in his chest, his sent filling her body and comforting her.

As John held Elizabeth, still trying to calm her slightly, Teyla walked down the corridors checking for anyone. She walked for about 5 minutes when she heard faint steps and ran back to Elizabeth and John as quietly as possible. As she neared them she saw John helping Elizabeth up slowly.

“We need to go know!” she whispered forcefully.

John's head whipped to her face “What! Why?” he said copping her hushed tone.

“I heard food steps now lets move!” ushering them away from the corridors that she had just left.

They walked quickly and once Elizabeth had gained her strength they ran not stopping for anything, they ran for ages not risking to take any transporters and only slowed when the lights started to dim. They switched on a torch John had and walked to a secluded corner and sat down.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Isaac watched they three dots move through the city. For some reason they were going lower and lower. He didn't understand there wasn't anything down there, at least that's what he had been told. Rashel and Leon had been sent to catch them and bring them to Kolya. Suddenly the three dots vanished. What the hell? He thought.

He went over the data and checked the lower sections, they went there, they had simply vanished. But how? He tapped his ear piece and called Rashel.

“Rashel, come in?”

There was silence for a moment and then his ear piece crackled to life “I'm here what do you want?”

he hesitated for a moment before speaking “Have you found them yet?, any sign of them?”

“No why?”

“Because they just disappeared, vanished” he waited for her reaction, he didn't have to wait long.

“What! How?” she spat angrily.

“I don't know” he said desperately “Keep looking if you still cant find them report back”

“Fine. Rashel out” she said coldly.

Isaac shifted nervously in his seat. If Kolya found out he would kill him. He didn't understand how they did it, one minute they were there next they weren't. Simon had gone off somewhere so he couldn't even ask if he knew what had happened. Well this was just great! He thought watching as the last of the recruits came through the gate.
End Notes:
I'm sorry if this part is getting slow, i will add a bit of love for you guys in the next chapter, so bare with me!! And as usual please please review!! Tell me what you think! I have 8 reviews which is totally awesome! lets see if we can make it to 10!
Chapter 16 by lolwrwg
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the short chapter the next one is much longer!
Part 16

The three of them had been sat down in the corner they had found for about half an hour and it was only 10:30pm they hadn't said much to each other, all of them silently agreeing they would rest for tonight and see if anybody woke in the morning to help them.

John sat against a wall opposite Teyla as Elizabeth lay her back against his chest, his arms wrapped around her waist. His legs opened like a V shape and her small form sat between them. He liked it like this, even though impending doom was upon them just the simple feeling of Elizabeth's body lying against him washed all his dread away.

Elizabeth shifted slightly and John peered at her from the side. She smiled at him.

“Can we go for a walk, I need to stretch my legs” she said quietly.

John nodded “Sure, come on” he said standing up with her.

Teyla who had been meditating opened her eyes and smiled at them “I will keep watch, just be careful not to go too far” she said cautiously.

“Thank you” Elizabeth said smiling gently.

The two walked down dark corridors and John slipped his hand in Elizabeth's. Elizabeth looked at him then smiled leaning into him. Elizabeth wasn't one for support she was usually independent and could handle things on her own but the fear that her people could die because of her and the fact that she let her emotions control her made her lean in just this once. It was then that she realised that if she got out of this she couldn't continue having a relationship with him. She loved him with her entire being but look where it had gotten her, it had been one day! She had slept with him on one day not a month affair just one day and now her people were on the brink of dying along with the biggest discovery since the Stargate, Atlantis.

She would have this one last time with him and then that was it! She would either die loving him or continue living but only loving him from afar. Elizabeth silently chuckled, this had been ridiculous, she had loved him for three years but never gotten together with him then finally accepting that she never would she got engaged to Simon, then slept with John then dumped him because she was forced to and then slept with him again to show him that she wanted to be with him no matter what and now she was going to leave him for good, well that's what she thought. God she was a bitch she thought.

Walking down the corridors, Elizabeth's intricate patterns illuminating the way, she spoke cutting through the silence “John I need to say something and then I need a favour, if by then you do want to do this favour then that's fine, but at least listen to what I have to say first”

John frowned “Okay”

Elizabeth stopped and fiddled with her hands before looking at him “I... I love you, I love you so much that it hurts” she said laughing half heartedly, tears filling her eye's “And that's why I have decided that if we get out of this we cant stay together” her lip trembled, trying to keep it steady.

Dread filled John and felt like he had been dropped in freezing cold water and slowly everything was being ripped out of him again, just when he had got it all back. “I don't und” Elizabeth shook her head cutting him off.

“I know you don't understand so let me explain” she turned away from him her long dress whipping around her body as she collected herself. Slowly she turned back to him “I have loved you for three years but I never said anything. The reason for this is that I knew that if I had a relationship with you it would not only effect our decisions when it came to Atlantis and crisis's but also our enemies could use us against each other. I let my guard down for one day and slept with you and look what happened!” she said harshly her voice cracking slightly. “I cant let that happen again John, you know me John and you know that I cant!” she whispered.

John looked at her sympathetically a tear rolling down his cheek. He knew she was right and even though it crushed him making him feel sick with exhaustion he knew he had to accept it and would. John nodded wiping away the lone tear “I understand” not a flicker of emotion in his voice

Elizabeth turned away covering her mouth with her hand as she tried unsuccessfully to choke her sobs. After a few minutes of trying to calm herself and John just standing there she turned back to his lifeless yet living form.

She stepped towards him carefully “John” she whispered.

John eye's glazed over even as she said him name, blinking them back he looked at her “Yeah?” he said quietly.

Elizabeth looked down “I need to ask you a favour” she said only looking up at him after she had spoken.

“You need a favour?” he laughed harshly.

“Please John” she said desperately.

As soon as she had spoken them words he was helpless to resist. Elizabeth never begged and just the words and the tone she said them, left him to her, to do as she pleased with.

Sighing he spoke “Okay, what is it” he said.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and looked into his eye's like she had so many time's before “I want you to make love to me one last time” she said gently.

John closed his eye's, her words sending jolts of pleasure straight to his groin. How could she ask this of him? Why? But he already knew and if her were honest he wanted this too whether they stayed together or not.

Opening his eyes he walked over to her and stroked her cheek making her lean into him. “I love you so much and I will make love to you this one last time” he said kissing her lovingly “This is gonna be my best work so you better appreciate it” he said cheekily.

Elizabeth chuckled before looking straight into his eyes “I will” she whispered and drew him down for a kiss, her hands sliding into his hair. His tongue traced her lips seeking desperately for entrance she opened her lips slightly teasing him but he pushed his way inside and caressed her tongue with his making her moan in delight.

His hand ran through her hair sending a shiver through her body as the other rested on her hip, his hand drawing circles through the fabric. She loved this, she loved how he seemed to know exactly what to do to her. What made her shiver, what made her moan and what made her scream. His lips trailed down her jaw and along here neck to her collar bone. He nibbled and kissed until he came across a unreasonably sensitive spot which caused her to moan and pull him closer.

John walked forwards pushing Elizabeth against the corridor wall with a thud. Elizabeth hands shoved his jacket off his shoulders and slid her hands under his shirt, feeling every crevice and contour of his body and imprinting them to memory for the last time. Oh how she wished they could stay like this forever exploring each others body's and staying in each others safe and warm embrace. But even as John kissed the tops of her breasts making Elizabeth's breath catch she knew that they couldn't and that life had to go on.

So as she let the wonderful sensations over take her she swore to herself that this one last moment together would be filled with love and passion, so much so that by the end they would be bursting with love, it would be hard to let go. But she would let go, she had to and the memory they were about to create would last a life time.
End Notes:
Sad but truthful, the next chapter will be filled with alot, alot of love! please please review! tell me what you think!
Chapter 17 by lolwrwg
Part 17

John kissed the tops of Elizabeth's breasts making her breath catch and John smiled. Her hands scraped over his nipples making him groan and Elizabeth smiled at him evilly. He would miss that. Her smile whether it was mischievous or just happy he loved them all and didn't know how he would cope without her after this.

Suddenly John crushed himself to Elizabeth letting her see how hard he was resulting in a soft whimper from her. He wanted her so bad it was almost painful, but he wasn't going to rush this, if this truly was their last time together then he would give her everything. He wanted to keep her forever, stay in her loving arms but he knew that once Elizabeth made her mind up about something then there was no going back. He could seduce her yes but it wouldn't be of her own will and he didn't want to do that to her.

His lips went back to hers fusing together in a passionate kiss as their tongues fought for dominance. Neither pulled away until air was desperately needed leaving them gasping for oxygen. Johns hand trailed down her side until he came to the slit in her dress at her mid thigh. He caressed the bare skin of her leg wrapping his firm hand and fingers around her smooth flesh. Then ever so slowly he began to lift the dress up her leg making Elizabeth gasp and throw her head back, giving John room to kiss her neck again.

Elizabeth couldn't breathe, her chest heaving against John's, her breasts rubbing against his body only adding to the pleasure. Elizabeth couldn't have been more sensitive to John's touch. Just by him kissing and touching her skin he already had her wet, and aching desperately and now as he drew her dress up her thigh it was giving her such torturous pleasure it was unthinkable.

John's hand went back down her legs and this time not only lifted up her dress, but her leg as well. John's lips constantly nipping and kissing made her barley register her small white shoe falling off her foot. He wrapped Elizabeth's leg around his waist and Elizabeth hands slid around his neck nibbling his ear as he started to lift her. John moaned as Elizabeth nibbled his ear and neck, he gently picked her up and Elizabeth's other shoe fell off as he walked to a near by room.

Elizabeth's hips rubbed against his making his trousers unbearably tight as he walked them into a room leaving her shoes and his jacket discarded in the corridor. The room they walked into was not a lab or a bedroom but a briefing room with a long table standing in the middle and the only light was Elizabeth's faintly glowing patterns. Automatically John walked towards the table and placed Elizabeth on top of it and kissed her hard as she wrapped her leg around his waist pulling him flush against her.

John shoved her dress up her thigh's and Elizabeth lifted herself using John shoulders to help her. He kissed his way up her legs never touching her where she wanted and needed most. Her hands scraped across his scalp in desperation making him groan and suck harder on her flesh.

Elizabeth's breath's were ragged and she didn't think she could take it much longer. His kisses were like fire spreading across her skin. His tongue would dart out tracing the blue spirals making them glow brighter with each delightful stroke before his lips would kiss the same place trying to sooth her burning desire.

John was having much the same problem, her desperate caresses and nails scraping across his skin along with her ragged breathing and occasional whimpers was making it hard for him to control himself and not take her fast and hard there and then. He wanted take it slow he wanted them to remember this. They may not have had a romantic meal or a big comfortable bed but he was going to make this special to them, make it unforgettable.

As John neared her wet panties he heard her whimper and her hands tightened on his shoulders. Her sent filled his nostrils sending a shot of pleasure straight to his groin making him even harder if that was possible. His fingers followed the trail of spirals and patterns straight to her panties where her stroked her through them gently. He smiled as he found them truly soaked just by his sweet caresses and kisses.

He rubbed a little harder and Elizabeth moaned “Oh god” she pleaded. She couldn't stand it any longer and pulled him up to her trapping him in a searing kiss. Her hands went to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up with such force that John swore if she had pulled it any harder she would have ripped his head off. As soon as it was off she reclaimed his lips nipping at his lower lip and teased his tongue relentlessly.

She kissed down his neck making him moan in delight. She then continued her path down his chest to his nipple's. Her tongue darted across them in the same fashion as he had done, before kissing them fully, scrapping her teeth across them and then tugging on them slightly resulting in a deep groan from John. As she did the same to the other one of her hands slid down his chest before rubbing his hard length through his trousers.

John gasped as he felt her petite hand start rubbing him and occasionally squeezing him “Elizabeth” he chocked out. Elizabeth smiled and went back to nibbling his ear as she whispered “Yes?”

John's hand gripped the table, his breathing laboured. He gasped trying to speak “St... stop” he managed to spit out, his other hand seizing her movements.

Quickly recovering John shoved Elizabeth further on the table and climbed on with her, making Elizabeth excite with anticipation. John shoved her dress up and off and chucked it to the side leaving her bare in only her bra and panties. John lowered her down and hovered above her. He looked own at her, lust and desire filling her deep emerald eye's.

He stroked her cheek and her eyes closed leaning into his hand. His heart caught in his throat and a deep sense of love yet laced with sadness filled him. He didn't understand how he could love her so much knowing that after this they would go back being just friends. Just two people who knew each other.

If they lived people would never see love shared between them. They would see the façade that they wore everyday. But maybe just maybe at the right second they would catch one of them staring at the other, a look filled with want and hopeless desire, but before they could even be certain it was there it would disappear and the façade of Colonel John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir would be firmly back in place.

Elizabeth saw the pain in his eye's and knew what lay behind them. She searched his eye's and face reading him like a book and her heart broke at what she found. She knew it would be difficult if they survived but she couldn't risk this again, she couldn't risk hundreds of people dying because of her careless actions. Her hand cupped his cheek her thumb stoking his skin gently. She leant up and kissed his lips softly. “I know” she whispered kissing every contour of his face, her kisses like feathers caressing his skin.

John relaxed and kissed her lips gently letting it melt into a second kiss then a third and passionately into a fourth until they melded together neither knowing where they began or ended.

As their kisses soon filled with passion again the desire for skin contact grew too and John started to shed Elizabeth of the last of her clothes. He quickly slipped her bra off and then gently slid her panties off too leaving her bare for him to see. Though he had seen her naked before, each time he thought she got more and more beautiful.

Elizabeth blushed at his staring and quickly pulled him down for a kiss before undoing his belt. Once she had undone the belt he quickly got off her and shed his trousers along with his boxers, shoes and socks. Climbing back on top of her he immediately took her nipple in his mouth swirling it around and flicking his tongue over the hard perk. Elizabeth whimpered and let her head fall back on the table.

Elizabeth's hands caressed his back and neck trying to give as much pleasure as he was giving but as John tugged her nipple sending a sharp jolt of pleasure to her core she pulled his hair moaning loudly. Her pulling his hair caused him slight pain but as she moaned loudly he smiled and went to the other nipple whilst rubbing his cock against her wet folds.

Elizabeth screwed her eye's shut and bit her lip. She had never experienced such aching desire, she need him so badly it hurt. Her clit longed to be rubbed and her core begged to be penetrated. And as John's pulsing cock rubbed her she gave in to her primal desire “Oh god... please John” she begged releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Without hesitating John open her legs and guided himself into her warm wet folds, with one thrust he penetrated her burying himself deep with in her snug walls. Elizabeth gasped as his hard length entered her and John let out a deep groan. They stayed like this for a moment before the pressure became too much and John started thrusting into her.

It sensuously slow at first both of them just enjoying the feeling of the other being as close as humanly possible, imprinting the passion and pleasure to their minds for one last time. Their hips ground together in a sensual dance coaxing moans and gasps of ecstasy from each other. His head was buried in her neck kissing and licking as she held him meeting his every thrust.

Ragged breathing and moans filled the room surrounding the two lovers. Johns hands slid across Elizabeth's stomach and ribs and glided over her erect nipples as his pulsing cock slid in and out of her inner flesh, each rub and stroke bringing them to new heights. Elizabeth's sapphire swirls glowed even brighter as Elizabeth got closer and closer to the edge. Her leg wrapped around his waist making him thrust deeper and harder.

She brought his face to his and kissed him ardently as she whispered “I love you” and kissed him again. John nibbled down her jaw and kissed along ear “I love you too” He whispered and thrust faster and harder into her.

“Uh! Oh god!” she moaned as he hit her G-spot “Yes oh god yes!” she moaned louder and louder until he felt her walls clenching around him and she screamed “UH! JOHN!” she came fiercely hard squeezing him so tightly that he came with her “OH GOD ELIZABETH!” he shouted empting himself within her, Elizabeth still clenching around him prolonging both of their orgasms.

John collapsed on top of Elizabeth as she held him kissing his forehead, sweat glazing their bodies as their limbs lay entwined together. Their breathing slowed and John rolled off Elizabeth and pulled her against him, spooning up behind her. One of his hands lay across her stomach and the other gently over her breast, Elizabeth went to the hand that lay across her breast and entwined her fingers with his, still lying atop of her firm mound.

He kissed her neck and Elizabeth smiled, his lips then proceeded to her ear where he stuck his tongue in, Elizabeth squealed and coiled back, John chuckled before speaking “I will always love you, no matter what” he said lovingly.

Tears stung her eyes and she turned in his arms to face him, laying her hands on his chest. “And I you” she said before kissing him lovingly on the lips.

“Lets get some sleep I will wake us up in an hour and we can go back to Teyla” John said kissing her nose.

Elizabeth nodded and snuggled against John's chest and within a matter of minutes both had fallen asleep holding each other for the last time.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


Rashel and Leon had been searching the lower sections for about an hour now.

Leon sighed in frustration “This is ridiculous it's obvious they're not here, now lets go”

Rashel walked further down a corridor shining the torch, she was just about to leave and give up like Leon when something caught her eye. “Wait” she said in a hushed tone and started to walk towards the offending object or shall I say objects.

Leon frowned and followed her “What is it?” he said quietly.

Rashel bent down and picked up two white shoes while Leon picked up an Atlantis jacket.

“They've been here” she said quietly “Lets check these rooms” she said and walked to a room across the hall. They entered slowly and what they saw shocked them. There lying in the middle of a table were two naked forms, their bodies entwined.

The male was obviously fit and extremely handsome but what shocked them most was the woman he was lying with. She had long dark curly hair and her body was covered with beautifully intricate sapphire swirls and pattens. They glowed softly and illuminated the room.

Leon turned to Rashel “Do you think that's them?” he whispered.

“It has to be” she whispered back “Remember Kolya wants them alive so only drug them”

Leon and Rashel took out their clothes and quietly approached the sleeping couple.

O0o0o0o00oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Stirring Elizabeth screamed when she saw a man in front of her and then felt and cloth being put over her mouth and nose. She thrashed about and screamed watching as John immediately woke up. The man tried to put a cloth over John as well but John managed to elbow him sending the man to the floor.

John pushed who ever was behind her and grabbed her pulling her to the door. Everything was happening so quickly that they didn't notice the man who had fallen to the floor had quickly recovered and pulled John back forcefully.

John tried to punch him but missed Elizabeth watched in anticipation completely forgetting the person behind her suddenly she felt the cloth back on her mouth she struggled pushing it away.

John looked at her and that one moment as he turned the man pulled out a gun and shot him in the neck with a dart. Elizabeth watched as his body went down “JOHN!” she screamed trying to run to him but arms held her back, then suddenly she felt something hit her neck, her body immediately felt numb and she felt her self being lowered to the floor before everything went black.
End Notes:
Cliff hanger!! dont you just love them! Please please review tell me what you think!
Chapter 18 by lolwrwg
Part 18

Elizabeth stirred slowly, trying to recall the events of the last 24 hours. Suddenly remembering what had happened to her and she shot up, awaking immediately. Looking around she found herself in one of the holding cells in Atlantis and fully clothed for that matter. She looked down at her self-checking she had all of her clothes and looked at her arms which seemed to have gained a shimmer around them. She did a quick scan for John not noticing the person watching her in the corner.

“If you’re wondering who dressed you, then I can safely say that was me”

Elizabeth spun around quickly and stared at the woman standing outside of her cell. The woman smiled at her and walked even closer to the cell. “And if you don’t mind me saying you have one hot body” she said huskily.

Elizabeth had never been hit on by a woman before and felt a strange tingle flow through her body. She looked at the woman with a deathly cold stare. “Well I’m sorry to disappoint you but that is that last time you will see it” she said her voice emotionless as she stood up defiantly.

The woman chuckled and Elizabeth noticed her beauty. She was quite tanned and her eyes were sharp and perfect. Her long hair was pulled back and platted and the leather clothes showed her every curve, John would love this she thought.

“I wouldn’t be so sure Dr Weir” she said walking around the cell, Elizabeth watching her every move. “I can be very persuasive” she came to a stop and undid her jacket slightly.

Elizabeth would have laughed if she wasn’t so worried about her people and John. “What have you done to my people?” she said stepping forwards, defiance in her voice.

The woman turned and then face her again “A simple sleeping drug and you needn’t worry about your colonel he is being taken care of”

“What have you done to him?” fear lacing her voice.

The woman smiled and walked around again as if she owned the place. “Don’t fret my dear he is merely getting ready for his… surprise shall we say” she laughed.

Elizabeth walked forward angrily “If you dare to lay a finger on…” she was cut off.

“You’ll what Dr Weir?” Venom emanating from her “You are trapped in a cell and your people are drugged! You are all alone and there is nothing you can do about it!”

Elizabeth wouldn’t back down, they were going to find a way out, and then she remembered her newly formed powers and smiled. “Who the hell do you think you are?” she said strongly.

“I’m Rashel, don’t worry I already know who you are, Elizabeth” she said huskily.

Elizabeth smiled her eyes piercing Rashel’s “Well it seems you know a lot about me, why don’t you tell me about yourself?” the coldness never leaving her voice.

Rashel chuckled, she was tough but she had another thing coming if she was going to tell her anything then suddenly “I’m Rashel Levise, I’m a thief and murderer and I am now working under command of Kolya, where we have Invaded Atlantis” Rashel looked at Elizabeth in shock as she finished. What the? How?

Elizabeth smiled. This was not good, she thought Kolya was dead. Damn it did this guy ever die? “Well thank you for the information that was a lot of help” she said innocently.

Rashel didn’t know what had happened but quickly dismissed it. “So what’s with the glowing patterns?” Rashel asked in her sultry voice.
“I don’t have to tell you anything” she said turning away from her.

Rashel chuckled and walked around the cell until she came face to face with Elizabeth again “Now, now Elizabeth didn’t your parents ever teach you to be polite?”

Elizabeth shot her a cold stare “Didn’t your parents teach you that killing people in cold blood is wrong and that drugging a whole city of people and then holding them against their will is wrong, or did your dear mother skip that part?” she shot back.

Rashel smiled again her pearly white teeth showing as she clicked her tongue against them “No she and my father left me when I was a girl”

Elizabeth felt sorry for Rashel for a moment, but as soon as it was there it was gone again and all she felt for this woman was a strong hatred.

“At first I was scared and wondered what I had done wrong for my parents to leave me but then I grew up and learnt that there is no such thing as love and that you only get places on your own and by reputation” she said her full lips curving into a seductive smile.

“If you’re so independent then why are you following Kolya?” she said raising an eyebrow.

“Sometimes to make your way to the top you need to jump on that band waggon and when you’ve reached your destination you hop off” she said taking her leather jacket off sensuously slow, revealing a brown top similar to the ones Teyla wore only more low cut. She chucked it to the side and walked towards the cell, turning off the shield but not opening it.

Elizabeth walked around and then turned to her “Why turn off the shield?” she said her mind thinking, the shield was down but she still couldn’t escape.

Rashel smiled again walking towards the cell until she was almost touching it “I was admiring your legs, maybe it’s time to play” she said spreading her arms across the bars.

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow “Sorry to disappoint you again but I don’t go that way” she said coldly. Elizabeth knew that wasn’t entirely true. When she was younger she had experimented with her friends and found it to be quite fun and erotic. But she loved John and even though she admittedly found this woman attractive she knew where her heart lay and would never give in to the enemy.

Rashel leant forward more revealing her cleavage “Oh I don’t know Elizabeth like I said before can be very very persuasive” she said standing straight again.

Elizabeth walked over to the bars so her face was inches from hers, noticing how tall Rashel was “Yes well I’m not persuaded easily” and then walked away.

Rashel chuckled “Indeed you are strong willed, but eventually you will give in” she said walking around the cell adding a sway to her hips.

“I wouldn’t be so sure of yourself” she replied standing her ground.

“Suit yourself for now, but I hope you don’t mind if I admire the view for a bit longer” she said smiling as she took a chair, turned it backwards and straddled it.

Elizabeth turned away not saying anything. She needed to get out of here, she knew that she could probably force Rashel to open cell for her but she needed a bit longer to see if she had any more powers and learn the situation. She needed to be ready and though time was of the essence she would rather take time laying out a good plan than rush in guns blazing.

Sighing she sat down her thoughts wondering to john. She needed to know that he was ok that nothing bad had happened to him. But with his track record that was probably highly unlikely. She brought her legs up her to her chest and put her head in her hands, she rubbed her temples slightly trying to ease the growing headache. Taking her head back she rested it against the bars, it was exactly comfortable but it would suffice. She shut her eyes and let her thoughts drift to her last time with john, it had been perfect and beyond, there hadn’t been any luxuries but none the less it was perfect and accepting her own laid down rule to leave him was seeming harder and harder.

Images of john kissing her seeped into her mind and she smiled slightly, his hands running up her leg lifting her dress. The feeling of his hand sliding up her body as he thrust himself in and out of her, she blushed at the remembrance and opened her eyes to see Rashel staring at her amused. She looked down and caught sight of leg. She lowered them down and traced the patterns. She watched them glow and remembered the fact of getting out of here.

Thinking how she could test herself she took her shoe off her foot. Holding it flat on her hand she looked at it hard and concentrated trying to lift it with her mind.

On the other side of the room Rashel watched in amusement. What was she doing? “What are you doing?” she asked looking at Elizabeth’s concentrated face.

“Ssshh” Elizabeth replied back not even looking at her.

Rashel rolled her eyes and watched as she just stared at the shoe in her palm. This was ridiculous, what the hell was she doing? “Okay seriously…” she was cut off by Elizabeth’s shushing again.

“Fine you want me to go, I’ll go” Rashel said annoyed and walked towards the cell to put the shield back on. Elizabeth looked up at her and Rashel smiled “But don’t think that I won’t be back” she said seductively.

Elizabeth just stared at her blankly and watched the retreating form.

Elizabeth took another deep breath and looked at it again. Slowly she started to feel something emanate from her, like power seeping from her body. She watched the small shoe intently and then slowly the heel started to lift. A smile tugged at her lips as the front started to lift as well and then the whole shoe was floating in mid-air.

She took her hand way slowly and though felt her power reduce slightly she held it in the air. She tried to move it but couldn’t, then putting her hand up she moved her hand without touching it and watched as it moved in the direction of her hand. She smiled then finally let it drop.

Suddenly she realised that she hadn’t been shocked when the shield had gone up. She turned and tried touching the shield suddenly her own shield went over like a bubble protecting her. Her eyebrows shot up, now that was cool. This was brilliant she thought, she just hoped nothing went wrong like when Rodney had a shield.

Alright so she could control people’s minds, could make things move with her mind and had her personal shield. This was perfect all she needed to do know was escape. But what would she do after that? she thought. Okay so maybe not escape yet, assess the situation; it was the only way, if she just up and escaped she might just get caught and thrown back in the cell with more people guarding her making it even harder to escape. Sighing she waited until any news came and she still had to meet Kolya. She just hoped no one got hurt in the meantime.
End Notes:
I'm sorry there was no John in this chapter but dont worry we find out where he has gone in the next chapter where things get a lot more sinister! please review i love to hear what you think!