Breaking the news by Madi
Summary: Elizabeth's telling John about her broke up with Simon. She don't know that John also has something to tell her... spoiler for Intrude
Categories: Fanfiction Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drabble, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 638 Read: 2811 Published: May 16, 2011 Updated: May 16, 2011
Story Notes:
I don't own SGA and I only write to my pleasure.

Spoiler for Intruder. I hope you’ll like it

1. one shot by Madi

one shot by Madi
Elizabeth was sitting in the gallery and watching the purple and blue shadows of hiperdrive through the window. She didn’t realize that John was there too and he was watching her from few seconds.

“Colonel.” She said. Hearing his new rang from her lips made him smiled.
“I thought you may want to drink a hot one.”He pointed a mug with cold coffee she was holding in her hand.

Elizabeth smiled sadly and thank him as he took the mug with black cold liquid and gave her the one with the hot coffee. He sat in front of her and looked in his boss’ eyes. The green eyes he loves so much.

“I still can’t believe we are going home. After some much time we spend on Atlantis I never thought that Earth will be…”
“Overwhelming?” she raised her eyebrow.
“Yeah. That too, but I was gonna say boring. On Atlantis there are some many things to do and I didn’t even realize when I started call Atlantis home.” he said.

“Me too. This city, well she is my only home now.” This time John was the one who raised the eyebrow.
“Why?”
“Because I don’t have anyone on Earth, now.” She added after the moment of hesitate.
“No family? No close friends?”
“Well I do have a friends on Earth but not as close as here on Atlantis.” She smiled to him and took a slip of the coffee.

“What about your boyfriend? Simon?” he asked.
“We broke up before I left.” She said quietly like she was ashamed this.

She was very beautiful woman. Dark hair curled above her ears and intensely green eyes which were even more intensely when she was wearing a red T-shirt. And this smile. When she was smiling, and she was doing that a way to rarely, she was the most beautiful and sexy woman in two galaxies. What is more she was holding a few PhD in negotiation, languages and psychology. She was perfect. He didn’t know why someone might wanted to leave her. He would never do that. Hell, he would be go after her, even to the Wraith’s hive.

“He wasn’t worth you.” He said taking her hand in his and squeezed her lightly to comfort her.
“He said he found someone else. It was just… I… Simon was my last chance to the marriage and family. And I changed him for Atlantis, the greatest adventure in my life. I don’t regret it, but it was nice to have someone who love you and now I’m completely alone.”
“No, you are not.”
“I know I have Rodney, Teyla, Carson, Radek, Ronon, you and Atlantis, but it’s not the same.”

“No, it isn’t.” he said and then after few minutes he added. “But you have someone who love you. And by the way you too met someone. Someone who love you and want to spent a rest of his life by your side.” He smiled to her and looked into her eyes. There was a sparkle whitch wasn’t there before.
“Thank you. I appreciated that, but…” she started.

John stood up and walked closer to her. He placed his fingers on her cheeks and then he gave her a quick peek on the lips.

“Hello. My name is John Sheppard and I am madly in love with my beautiful, stubborn and intelligent boss. Would you ask her if she do me a honor and go to the dinner with me?” she raised her eyebrows. She thought that he was joking but when she looked into his eyes she only pure love and respect. Elizabeth smiled shyly and cover his hand with hers’ palm then she friendly kissed his lips before she answered.
“I’ll love to.”
End Notes:
Tell me what you think about it in reviews. If you like of course :)
This story archived at http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=1709